[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: FC2002.jpg (173KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
FC2002.jpg
173KB, 1001x1001px
Finally
>>
>all that shit on the back

every time

why wwe
>>
>Their gimmick is literally being fashionable
>Give them the same "giant unnecessary writing on the back" treatment as everyone else
>They'll have to shill for it
God fucking damn it.
>>
>>2781908
Every shirt ever has had writing on the back
>>
>>2781906
>>2781908

Seriously, what the fuck is your problem with the writing on the back?
>>
File: Neck Shatters.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
Neck Shatters.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2781903
>HUGE FUCKING WRITING ON THE BACK
oh great
>>
>>2781913
It looks terrible in 100% of cases
>>
>>2781913
It looks like shit and ruins what would be an otherwise fine shirt. Just put a small WWE logo near the top and be done with it.
>>
>>2781903
Why are they still called motherfucking "Breezango"?

Call them "The Fashion Police", or something. Jesus christ.
>>
>>2781903
>you have the right to remain stylish

And then they make a shirt that violates it.
>>
File: mens1.jpg (32KB, 600x426px) Image search: [Google]
mens1.jpg
32KB, 600x426px
Whenever I have a shirt with shit on the back like that I don't like, I wear an unbuttoned shirt over it. If I'm wearing a tee I'm keeping it casual anyways.
>>
File: fp.jpg (139KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
fp.jpg
139KB, 720x540px
>>2781932
Can't trademark that. Notice the shirt itself even says "Fashion Patrol"
>>
>>2781944
never realized that.

weird. they're usually super anal about copyrighting everything.
>>
>giant wwe tag on the front
>the austin 3 16 shirts they sell now have a big old TM on the front so you know they arent the same as the classic shirt
>>
>>2781972
I don't think the gimmick was supposed to get over in the way it did so they probably didn't anticipate needing a copyright.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.