[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wrestling Observer Bryan and Vinny MITB Raw

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

kiwi6.com/file/ooysio9jwt

>Roman Reigns just straight up fucking decrees himself the #1 contender for Summerslam so it’ll be Lesnar vs Reigns or Joey vs Samoey. Speaking of which, a Brawl breaks out between the Two Samoans.

>Matt and Jeff Hardy defeated Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows in a #1 contenders match where the winners will receive a WWE Tag-Team Championship Opportunity at Summerslam. Y’know because of course the Hardy’s would get this opportunity god fucking forbid Raw’s shitty Tag-Team division have some variety in it since Sheamus/Cesaro (Heels), The Revival (Heels), Anderson/Gallows (Heels) with the only other Babyface Tag Teams being Undercard guys (Slater/Rhyno)

Based Elias then proceeds to work the marks and smarks with his 10/10 singing skills. Finn Balor then destroys Bo “Tweener” Dallas. Enzo and Cass interrupt a private conversation between Angle and Graves asking who in the hell keeps attacking them both in the back mysteriously week after week on Raw.

>Seth Rollins, TJ Perkins, Xavier Woods all discussing their shitty collective tastes in Vidya.

>After beating the shit out of Bo Dallas and demanding a Universal Championship Opportunity against Joe/Lesnar or Reigns, Balor is assaulted backstage by Elias Sampson after interrupting his concert. Titus O’Neil is now the self proclaimed GM of the Cruiserweights...this is the best gimmick Titus has had his entire career. Neville comes out to supervise a match between the previous #1 contender and the current #1 contender.

>Akira Towzawa defeated TJ Perkins in a 205 Rematch. After the match, Apollo and Titus demand a Tag-Team Championship opportunity against Sheamus and Cesaro...Are I to presume this is the revamp Nu-Prime Time Players. Neville vs Towzawa for the Cruiserweight Championship at Summerslam.
>>
kiwi6.com/file/ocrt7bgnis

>Jinder Mahal defeated Randy Orton again to retain the WWE World Heavyweight Championship. They actually did the fucking Spanish Announce Table spot they tried and failed to do last Smackdown PPV only this time...for the 1st time since Mania 30; ORTON FINALLY BROKE THAT FUCKING TABLE WHICH IS MORE IMPORTANT THEN THE ACTUAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

>Kofi Kingston and Big E. Langston defeated The Usos via Countout to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championships. The gimmick behind this match is how can these Samoan Negros reinjure their Clapping Negro Cousin Kofi? Lets fucking drop him on his neck. Lets fucking smash his back against the Steel Barricade. Lets fucking work his knee and then have The New Day hit their finisher but not have The Usos look week.

>Carmella becomes the 1st ever Mrs. Money in the Bank. Based James “BEGONE THOTS” Elsworth fighting back against Gender Pronouns being the biggest highest grossing draw in the shitshow that is the Smackdown Women’s Division!

>Tyler Breeze and Fandango defeated Viktor and Konnor giving you all the indication you need that American Alphas need to see themselves under ROH property. Fuck Smackdown. Fuck this shit heap company.

>Naomi defeated Lana via “submission.” Naomi hit debately the worst submission choke in the history of this industry. Now that Lana had her unnecessary opportunity at the Championship its looking to be the Top 3 women in the division are going to be Becky, Carmella, and Naomi...

>Baron Corbin is the 2017 Money in the Bank Winner. Lots of violent spots in this match but the most memorable one will be AJ Styles dangling dangerously off the support chain after Dolph Ziggler took away his support ladder which resulted in Styles selling like death till Nakamura came back out...there is your match for Summerslam. Hell there is your match for Mania fuck Money in the Bank the WWE World Heavyweight Championship is worthless under Jinder Mahal anyway.
>>
File: why do I still have this.png (113KB, 500x569px) Image search: [Google]
why do I still have this.png
113KB, 500x569px
kiwi6.com/file/lvi5zml6r8

>R-Truth is making last minute preparations for his Great Balls of Fire Pre-Show match w/ Goldust. Kurt Angle is questioning The Revival. Axel and Dallas have a very complicated relationship. Still Outraged that Heath Slater rejected his offer, Miz goes to the Non-Fired members of The Social Outcasts and demands them be his new Trios Stable since legally the 2/5 of the Spirit Squad that came back aren’t allowed back in the WWE due to “Indie Requirements” also one of them joined ISIS.

>Samoa Joe and Roman Reigns have not had a singles match since Feb. Samoa Joe gets his 2nd Singles victory over Roman Reigns after interference from Braun Strowman who then proceeded to maul the ever loving shit outta Roman Reigns to the loudest pop of the night. If Raw were still 2 hrs this is where show should have Canonically Ended.

>The Miz sends Axel and Dallas dressed as bears to assault Dean Ambrose. Dean, former WWE World Heavyweight Champion has been in angles with Axel, Bo, and Elias...all Undercard guys. Kurt Angle is interviewing with the Mover of Stars Beeg.

>Sheamus and Cesaro defeated Apollo Crews and Titus O’Neil to retain the WWE Tag-Team Championships.

>Y’know I am all for Cass turning Heel and working a feud with Enzo but could they not just air this during Hour 2? Why is this so important it needs to be on Hour 3 so Roman can leave for a House Show in the same city an hour earlier? I don’t get it and neither does USA because this segment will end up like death fuck this whole 3rd hour of Raw.
>>
File: uM0O59p.jpg (89KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
uM0O59p.jpg
89KB, 640x891px
>>2781751

Holy fuck based Braun is fat as fuck in that pic
>>
>>2781754
Alvarez needs to seriously shut the fuck up. Dave at least try to be objective and consider the long term story (I said try).
>>
>>2781824

Bryan is different on B@V compared to how he is with Dave the Observer was Dave's show and he needs to treat it with Professionalism

B@V Bryan can do whatever the fuck he wants with little to no consequences
>>
>>2781839
They're all Bryan's shows. Dave is his employee, not the other way around.
>>
>>2781870

DAVE HIRED BRYAN

Like do you not watch Observer Live or the Retro Shows? If you did you know its the other fucking way around.
>>
>>2781879
No, sorry, you're retarded. It's Bryan's site and he pays to have Dave as a guest and writing the newsletter. You're clearly the one who doesn't listen to their shows if you think it's the other way around. It was fucking mentioned during the talk about Buddy Wayne on Sunday's WOR.
>>
Thanks for posting these. The only reason I have to go to wew is to get these.
>>
>>2781941

Are Dave and Bryan not friends at all?

Why would they pay each other to visit each other's podcasts twice a week they've been friends for 2 decades now
>>
>>2781751
>Titus O’Neil is now the self proclaimed GM of the Cruiserweights
This sounds amazing, please tell me it's legit
>>
>>2781839
Alvarez is also a count to Vinny, though. Vinny and Granny are literally the best parts of that show while Alvarez continually acts like an insufferable cunt going on insane tangents off of the otherwise entertaining recaps Vinny presents.

Not to mention how badly Alvarez treats both him and his grandmother, I mean fuck.
>>
>>2781994
Yeah. Titus was unironically great last night and got the CWs over.
>>
>>2781994
>>2782527

This was originally meant to be a Heel Gimmick but Titus is essentially playing a Babyface character
>>
>>2782028

Granny reviews are fucking awful

Do we really need to review Lucha? Fuck Lucha review more Retro Raw and Nitro.
>>
>>2781751
>Titus O’Neil is now the self proclaimed GM of the Cruiserweights
Not a bad idea desu. That would be awesome having Titus promote the brand under his current gimmick.
>>2781754
>American Alphas need to see themselves under ROH property
They would be awesome in New Japan or ROH. I think they need to go East.
>there is your match for Summerslam. Hell there is your match for Mania
Vince is a legit retard to not have them go against each other at those events.
>>2781756
>Why is this so important it needs to be on Hour 3
That was so stupid in all sense.
>>
>>2782578

Braun killing Roman should have main evented the show should have ended.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.