[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

will it be happening ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: danielson.jpg (121KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
danielson.jpg
121KB, 360x360px
will it be happening ?
>>
>Bryan goes to Japan
>Has 10 star matches with Omega, Okada and Naito
>New Japan gains a huge surge in popularity
>Meanwhile Roman Reigns continues to kill ratings
>WWE goes bankrupt in 2020 and NJPW becomes the de facto biggest promotion in the world
>>
>>2781062
This makes big yen Kidani happy
>>
>>2781062
>Bryan goes to Japan
>before getting back into the ring he has a dark exhibition with a young boy
>young boy botches a drop kick slightly, knocking Bryan into braindeath.

ftfy
>>
File: profile_mitsuharumisawa.jpg (24KB, 226x332px) Image search: [Google]
profile_mitsuharumisawa.jpg
24KB, 226x332px
Yes.
>>
File: 10JPY[1].jpg (57KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
10JPY[1].jpg
57KB, 800x400px
>>2781054
What is the Japanese equivalent of a dime?
>>
>dbry replaces CAWdy as New Japan's top American boy
ACTIVATE THIS!
>>
>>2781054
I think WWE would've rather let him paralyse himself than have him work for NJPW.
>>
>implying he will
when he married that one bella his fate was sealed forever in Vince's hand.
>>
he will get kicked in the head by some unsafe gook and do a benoit on nikki and his kid
>>
>>2781072
1 dime aka 10 cents aka 0.1 dollar would be 11 yen.
>>
>>2781091
NJPW workrate is safer than WWE's.
>>
>>2781139
That's why Shibata ruined his career with 1 headbutt.
>>
>>2781175
I said safer, not completely safe. WWE killed its "superstars" with a 300 days workrate
>>
>>2781054
Let the hippie fag wrestle. I'll be laughing when he either ends up in a wheelchair or Benoits his family.
>>
>>2781191
What's that supposed to mean? Bucks are in way worse condition than 90% of WWE roster of the same age.
>>
Daniel the Jew Bryan literally sacrificed his dad to win the belt and main event wrestlemania, so no, he's not going anywhere. He also gets to fuck nikki which he wouldn't want to quit, both nikki and Brie are elite prostitutes and him marrying Brie was part of the deal, they also made him worship the goat (baphomet), yea chant gesture was also a symbology of goat head.
>>
>goes to japan
>realizes the only women in njpw are yujiro's hoes
>sjw intensifies
>comes back to wwe
>>
>>2781054
No, he cares about his life enough
Also, it wouldn't change shit anyways, his time has passed
>>2781191
You say this but The Undertaker got to wrestle until April of this year, Christian could still wrestle if he wants, the Hardyz are still fucking wrestling, Luke Gallows still wrestles, Ric Flair wrestled the whole schedule until his retirement and Chris Jericho can still go for years to come.
>>
>>2781217
>[Citation Needed]
>>
>>2781237
Nevertheless NJPW has more female fans than WWE can ever dream
>>
>>2781246
Why do you need a citation for something that you can see with your own eyes? And NJPW schedule doesn't really help them since they work ROH and fuckton of indies too.
>>
>>2781244
Jap wrestlers can go until their 50-60s and very few of them die before 40
>>
>>2781244
>Luke Gallows still wrestles
Dude, he's literally younger than Balor.
>>
>>2781284
Explain to me how the Young Bucks are in way worse condition than 90% of the WWE roster then.
The whole "USE YOUR EYES DURR" is a complete copout. Explain to me if it's so easy to see.
>>
>>2781310
Geez, I don't know, maybe because WWE wrestlers are not allowed to take sick bumps on a daily basis?
>>
>>2781244
Gallows is 33 and was in New Japan for years before his current WWE run.

Nagata, TenCozy & LIGER aren't exactly youngsters.

>>2781321
>he thinks Bucks take sick bumps every day

Please continue talking about subjects when you don't know shit.
>>
>>2781350
>he thinks Bucks take less bumps than WEW guys
>>
I´d love to see it, but I don´t think he should. He´s had a great career, he´s still making good money and he has a wife and kid now. No need to sacrifice all that for permanent brain damage.
>>
>>2781350
>>2781294
Yeah, I'm a retard, he looks so old though, it was worse when he was Festus
Anyways, the point still stands, both guys can go years and years without sweating it too much, the problem begins when they go all-out 24/7 like retards and get to the state of ZSJ
>>
>>2781321
You've never actually seen a Young Bucks match have you?
>>
>>2781355
Considering that they don't work nearly as many matches per year I'd think so, yeah.

>>2781372
>they go all-out 24/7 like retards and get to the state of ZSJ

I'm not sure you know who ZSJ is
>>
>>2781433
Oh fuck, I meant Will Ospreay, those fuckers are interchangeable in my mind
>>
>>2781444
>I admit I am just talking shit about things I know nothing about
Imagine posting this.
>>
>>2781444
holy shit dude, just take a walk
>>
>>2781444
(checked) and kek I always make the same mistake
>>
>>2781500
They don't even look alike
>>
Dbry mentioned he wanted to work a hair vs mask match with GRANDE LUCHADOR ATLANTIS which would be something.

He seemed more vicious with his bald look anyways.
>>
>>2781054
>Goes to Japan
>Takes one bad bump
>Is a potato for the rest of his life
>>
>>2781550
>I'm a doctor
>>
>>2781062
>Bryan goes
>brain damage
>>
>>2781062
kek,nah.
>>
How long before he Ciabatta's himself?
>>
File: IMG_0689.jpg (294KB, 800x454px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0689.jpg
294KB, 800x454px
>>2781569
You don't have to be a doctor to know that concussions and seizures are bad news. What are you, a high school football coach?
>>
>>2781546

That's a very random matchup. You don't hear many Americans putting over Atlantis like that.
>>
>>2781444
They are basically the same person
>>
>>2781054
Definitely, he said recently that he wants to wrestle KUSH.
>>
>>2781054
Is pic related Daniel Bryan's best look? Or was WM30?
>>
>>2783958
Mania 30 by far
Hair is too long here
>>
>>2781175
>1 single headbutt
(You)
>>
>>2781372
>he looks so old though
Tbf, he went bald when he was 17 so it's easy to make that mistake
>>
>>2781517
All white bois look the same
>>
>>2783958
>>2783966
I still like his heel look better with the shaved head and short beard
>>
>>2781054

The amount of money they're going to offer Bryan is going to be incredible. I think you'll see him compete semi regularly for another 2-3 years before hanging it up, should help NJPW break into the US market immensely.
>>
I would pay to see suzuki kill him
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.