[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the story behind this pic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault[3].jpg (205KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[3].jpg
205KB, 1920x1080px
What's the story behind this pic?
>>
ye
>>
He looks clean as fuck. That's new.
>>
He's doing an interview?
Could you not figure that out yourself?
>>
>>2780802
Yeah, but what's with the look?
>>
he heard that vince offered him another wwe contract
>>
Is that from that hour long interview a couple years back while he was training to get his ass kicked?
>>
>>2780743
Is this from Celebrity Rehab?
>>
>>2780804
That's the look of a fraud who's just been found out.
>>
>>2780841
like yer mum?
>>
>>2780898
>Punk marks literally get this upset over criticism to their beloved rational stoner
lol ok
>>
File: itsnotyourfault.jpg (34KB, 530x288px) Image search: [Google]
itsnotyourfault.jpg
34KB, 530x288px
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abandoned_child_syndrome
http://www.couplescounselingchicago.net/7-signs-you-have-abandonment-issues-you-cant-ignore/
http://www.goodtherapy.org/learn-about-therapy/issues/abandonment
http://www.abandonment.net/abandonment-frequently-asked-questions
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/the-many-faces-addiction/201006/understanding-the-pain-abandonment
http://psychologia.co/abandonment-issues/
https://www.jordangrayconsulting.com/2014/03/abandonment-issues/
>>
>>2780912
Then explain how Punk is a fraud. Triple H is the definition of a fraud, I don't even have to explain that.

>>2780948
People who hate Punk are the ones with Abandonment issues. They're clearly the ones who bought into this delusion that a star cares about its fans. Unlike real Punk fans who care less about his personal life and appreciate CM Punk for everything he did as an entertainer, because as bad as the WWE is since 2011, Punk was entertaining
>>
>>2781010
>claimed to be able to fight
Can't.
>claimed to be intelligent
Isn't.
>claimed to be the best
Nowhere near.
>is a compulsive liar
>is a diva
>is a charlatan
>>
>>2781023
>Still S E E T H I N G because Punk got one over on your beloved McMahons
Punk is the smartest man in wrestling because he got out on his own terms and took WWE to the clearners fro trying to screw him on royalties.
Why do you think they are so gotten and now trying to drain him through the Doctor lawsuit? And why Steph in particular keeps taking shows at him on TV?
Becuse they, like /asp/, are perptually worked and seething forever because based Punk outsmarted them.

Imagine siding with a giant corporation over the individual employee. What a fucking mark you must be.
>>
>>2781043
>Punk is the smartest man in wrestling because he got out on his own terms and took WWE to the clearners fro trying to screw him on royalties.
No he didn't. He got a small amount, that he already wasted, and now he has to do MTV reality shows at the behest of the UFC. He sure traded up.
>Why do you think they are so gotten and now trying to drain him through the Doctor lawsuit? And why Steph in particular keeps taking shows at him on TV?
Because it's funny. Punk was and always will be the butt of a joke.
>Becuse they, like /asp/, are perptually worked and seething forever because based Punk outsmarted them.
lol no.
>Imagine siding with a giant corporation over the individual employee. What a fucking mark you must be.
So you side with Benoit over WWE on child murder?
>>
File: punkd.jpg (29KB, 723x479px) Image search: [Google]
punkd.jpg
29KB, 723x479px
>>2781056
>No he didn't. He got a small amount, that he already wasted,
[Citation Needed]
>now he has to do MTV reality shows at the behest of the UFC.
That reality show was for charity you mong

>Because it's funny. Punk was and always will be the butt of a joke.
Do you not realise nothing says "I AM FOREVER GOTTEN TO" than the fact that THEY keep bringing up Punk and bitching about him. Like /asp/ THEY are the ones still obsessed with him because he outsmarted them in court.

>So you side with Benoit over WWE on child murder?
Look at this false equivalence bullshit.
Learn to read ya mark shithead
>>
>>2781023
>>claimed to be able to fight
Anyone can fight, what matters is that he never made any claim that he would win

>claimed to be intelligent
When, where, source?

>Claimed to be the best
That was just a catchphrase

All the other things you mentioned is just your personal projection.
>>
>>2781064
>That reality show was for charity you mong
He was obligated to do it to fulfill his two fight contract with the UFC, because he will never be allowed to fight again.
>Do you not realise nothing says "I AM FOREVER GOTTEN TO" than the fact that THEY keep bringing up Punk and bitching about him. Like /asp/ THEY are the ones still obsessed with him because he outsmarted them in court.
No, it's just funny to watch Cuck's marks seeth when they do it.
>Look at this false equivalence bullshit.
Learn to read ya mark shithead
Why are you supporting the corporation over the individual employee?
>>2781065
>anyone can fight
Punk can't.
>>
>>2781065

I think he worst claim is him being a sociopath . Even though it was just a promo it was just pure Cringe.

Worse than Cena poop jokes.
>>
>>2781080
He survived 1:40 in the octagon with Mickey Gall. An untrained person would be done in seconds. I actually believe Punk can win a shoot fight against anyone except Brock on the current roster
>>
File: punk2.jpg (28KB, 259x259px) Image search: [Google]
punk2.jpg
28KB, 259x259px
The seething rage pouring out of Punk haters still to this day is the funniest shit ever.
Imagine the level of mental health issues a person must have to be this mad, still to this day, that Punk got one over on the McMahons and moved on with his life to do the things he wanted to do.
It is hilarious.
Being so jealous of a guy who is in complete control of his life and doesn't have to answer to anyone and is effectively retired from active working life in his late 30s.
Sad!!
>>
>>2781105
No, they wouldn't be done in seconds. Tell me what you think Punk did that no normal person would do,specifically.
Do you think his two years of actual training would win him a fight against, say, Jason Jordan or Baron Corbin? Punk couldn't beat most cruiserweights. He is unathletic, no talent, no technique, and no clue. He is not a fighter, sorry.
>>
>>2781023
>is a compulsive liar
>is a charlatan
Look at this grasping at straws to justify your unhealthy hate fuelled obsession with Punk.
All because your father left you, just like Punk left wrestling.
>>
>>2781116
He wanted to lose reality shows and leech off his wife?
>>
File: RAven1.jpg (13KB, 490x278px) Image search: [Google]
RAven1.jpg
13KB, 490x278px
>>2781124
the fact that you think reality TV is real life tells me all I need to know about your intelligence level.
Also he has made tons more money than AJ because men get paid more than women in WWE.
>He thinks Punk 'losing' on a reality TV show is real life
No wonder you love WWE so much, you are the perfect definition of mark they cater to
>>
>>2781136
>it's fake when my rational stoner loses
>it would be real if my skeptical sociopath won
>>
>>2781140
>A bunch of stuff I didn't write at all
This is truly amazing.
The level of cognitive delusion you are willing to engage in to defend your irrational position of seething hatred for a guy you've never met and will never meet and his life has 0 impact on yours at all.
What a psychopath you must be IRL.
>>
>>2781140
What the fuck is this 'rational stroner' bullshit you keep spewing on about ?
Do you literally not even know what Straight Edge means?
>>
>>2781086
Do you know who else describes themselves as sociopaths. Meet neckbeards.

That's the demographic Punk appeals to.
>>
>>2781149
No, I'm a sociopath like Punk.
>>2781153
>thinks what he sees on TV is real
Mark and a half.
>>
>>2781119
>He is unathletic, no talent, no technique, and no clue. He is not a fighter, sorry.
I agree with no technique and not ready for the fight but putting it in the way you just did, that would devalue UFC as a promotion, to the point that they don't deserve to exist. Instead of channeling that hate to Punk who did no wrong...It's Dana White who was in the wrong here, if anything Punk had the balls to take up that offer.

> Punk couldn't beat most cruiserweights.
There is no proof
>>
>>2781171
No, the athletic commission was in the wrong for letting the fight go ahead. Dana White just wanted to put a semi-recognisable name on a weak card. The commission should keep him in check.
>>
>>2781170
umm did you even ready any of those posts you are responding to?
>>
File: 590.png (345KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
590.png
345KB, 640x480px
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.