[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

white trash redneck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1470947716764.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1470947716764.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
How can Stone Cold be worth 45 million when he was only a full time main eventer for 3-4 years?

Does anyone know how much he earned in his best year?
>>
When he was selling out arenas and every other piece of merch had his name/likeness on it, that's how he became a millionaire.
>>
Wrestling actually drew dimes back then
>>
>>2780416
you say that like Steve Austin was not the reason it drew dimes

the company nearly went bankrupt in 97
>>
>>2780405
Much like Duck Dynasty, his face was everywhere in Walmart's across the country. He signed a bunch of individual merchandising deals.
>>
>>2780405
Back in the day there were less forms of entertainment and the concept of being famous was limited to if you're on TV, in the newspapers etc. Austin's income was not limited to his WWE Contract, he had endorsement deals. These days you can earn $1000 if you're an Instagram whore with over 20k followers just for making a single post and no one but your grandma reads the newspaper
>>
>>2780405
>Does anyone know how much he earned in his best year?
10 or 12 million from what I have heard.
>>
>>2780417
>you say that like Steve Austin was not the reason it drew dimes

It's more like:

Wrestling Dimes x Stone Cold Dimes = Millions of Dimes.
>>
>>2780569
At one point he earned about 20 million per year.

This why I laugh when people put someone like Cenetty in the same breath as him in terms of being a draw.
>>
>>2780576
so many dimes
>>
>>2780569
I heard 15 million from Melzter in 1999

that's more than Cena and Brock get today without even adjusting for inflation
>>
>>2780602
Bork gets paid 12 million per year for a few appearances and earned 2 million in one night in UFC
>>
>>2780405
Wrestlers get a percentage of their merchandise sales, and Austin moved tons of merch. Also he has made a ton of shitty B movies that probably netted him several million dollars as well.
>>
>>2780622
what does that have to do with anything I said?
>>
>>2780622
No way he only made 2 million in UFC lol
>>
>>2780679
In one night, meaning that fight he had with Mark Hunt
>>
>>2780599
Too many times?

Did he ruin the business for everyone by taking all the dinner from the future?
>>
>>2780688
he made a lot more than 2m for that fight, probably over 10m, get a clue
>>
>>2780727
It's not Austin's fault WWF immediately resumed being awful once they no longer had to build around him in order to survive.
>>
>>2780729
surely he made 0 in total after failing a drugs test?
>>
>>2780405
Austin still sells a ton of merch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.