[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

moves you did on your childhood friends when you were a kid

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

moves you did on your childhood friends when you were a kid
>>
My friend would Alabama slam me.
>>
My cousin chokeslams me everyone come over for the ppvs.

I superkick him
>>
>>2777424
Powerbombs, Chokeslams, Crippler Crossface, Taz forearm crossfaces, german suplexes. I was putting on 6 star pool and beach matches before Omega made it a meme.
>>
Boston crabs and figure 4s
>>
>>2777424
I accidentally gave my cousin's friend a shoot punt kick. He was fine after some pain and crying, no lasting injuries.
>>
>>2777424
>>2777424
I once did a Shining Wizard to a friend of mine during school - ended up busting his lip in the process.
>>
>>2777424
I almost paralyzed some autistic kid with a stone cold stunner when he tried to shoot fight me. I worked him into a shoot because I said his dad was gay. I kicked him in the gut and hit a beautiful ass stunner. Fucking asshole tried to sandbag me and his head hit the pavement full force. I just ran away and went back to class. Was pretty based. There was some other nigglet in middle school that stabbed me with some thumbtacks and I hit a spear on him and drove him into the metal pole behind him, but I botched and broke my wrist. I miss being a kid, man.
>>
>>2777505
Swanton Bombs off everything and anything. I'm surprised I didn't break my back
>>
>>2777609
I did this too, it was so dumb in retrospect - I even did it without people looking and sometimes on a surface that was hard from a big enough height. A couple of times I did it I immediately felt my back "pop" or something, and speaking was difficult. My back is somehow fine.
>>
Steiner bulldog off the roof on my little brother who was on my older brother's shoulders
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 607x608px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 607x608px
Pic related
>>
My friends and I did stunners to each other all the time back in the day
>>
Chairshot to the back. Sometimes with cookie sheets.

So many chairshots to the back.
>>
me and my brother used to fight all the time when were kids, he used to put me in the figure fore and the sharp shooter, and they legit hurt when applied for real
>>
>>2777424
RKO, stunner, pedigree, several variants of the DDT including reverse, float-over, and cradle, suplexes, and I even perform a swanton bomb and 450 splash at one point.
>>
>>2777424
me and my friends would vertical suplex and powerbomb each other into the pool. worst injury was back flopping. one time we doomsday'd a friend so hard he did a complete flip and landed ass flat on the water to a thunderous crack. good times.
>>
>>2777424
Swanton Bomb
>>
My friend did a DDT on his brother and DDT'd his head right into the corner of his bedroom radiator and he had to go to the hospital to get sewn back up. There was blood everywhere.

My buddy used to lock me into the sharpshooter in the playground (he was the only one who figured out how it was done - we were 8).

I sold it so well that he got into trouble from the teachers and he had to do anti-bullying classes. He was a safe worker, though - it didn't hurt a bit. I told the teachers that and they thought I was just covering for him.

>be 8 years old
>work my teachers
>>
>>2780695

Based, deliberately tell the marks its all fake and you're so over they refuse to believe you.
>>
>>2780695
>put friend in reversed indian deathlock
>sells it by screaming and tapping out
>both sent to the principals office for fighting
>literal 10 year olds

why are old people so easy to work into a shoot?
>>
>>2777455
cringe
>>
>>2777424
Had a backyard pool. Always doing stupid shit.

My two cousins were around at Christmas, older one picks up the other for a Razor's Edge. They were on the long side (rectangular pool), releases and little cousin misses his head hitting the tile edge of the other side by inches :S
>>
>>2777424
I used dropkick people untill I accidentally kicked my friends tooth out and got grounded.
>>
File: IMG_1740.gif (1MB, 260x173px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1740.gif
1MB, 260x173px
>>
tombstone piledriver, batista bomb, figure 4, rko
>>
Figure fours, sharpshooters, wall of jericho and suplexs and bulldozers.

no one ever got hurt, but the submissions maneuvers did fucking hurt though
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.