[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Free Agent Cena Wins 17th World Title at SS and defends it on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Defeats anti-America Poo-in-loo for record breaking 17th title
>Defends it on Raw & SD while Lesnar is on his ranch.

Surely this is what's going to happen?
>>
>>2777261
That's probably going to happen
>>
Hopefully
>>
>>2777261
>Lesnar challenges Cena for the belt and obviously squashes him
>Roman beats Lesnar clean at WM34 to become the first ever WWE World Heavyweight Universal Champion™
B A S E D B I G D O G
>>
>>2777261
They should just trash the universe championship and have the WWE champ work both shows
>>
>>2777275
I think they're trying to establish the Universal Title as the a God-tier Title, an ultra special attraction. They're hoping people think it's like the 'I'm Brock Lesnar' belt, which will make Roman look extra strong when he wins it at WM 34 and devours the spirit and soul of Brock Lesnar, thus becoming Brock Lesnar, but with a badass vest.
>>
>>2777261
can they please just retire the fruit roll up title
>>
>>2777275
ATH ratings
>>
>>2777290
>god tier
iirc the "universal" bit in the name of the title was chosen, not because it sounds cool but because of some cringey "wwe universe" sht
agree on them making it a special "once every now and then" thing, although that may just be brock not wanting to show up constantly to defend it
>>
Vince is determined to make Raw the top show, even if it means to tank Smackdown
To be honest, let Raw have all the "big names" and let Smackdown be the actual fun show
>>
>>2781234
It'll go back to being a normal title once Brock drops it, but I think they're trying to present it as a sort of streak-lite. Winning the belt from Brock will make Roman look strong, and the belt will be like a sort of streak, i.e. Roman ending the year long title reign of the GOAT etc etc
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.