[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: naomiface.jpg (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
naomiface.jpg
89KB, 400x400px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2776199

asuka is a heel?
>>
WWE's writers are incompetent and heels are much easier to write.
>>
>>2776199
also, both mitb holders are heel.

The only 2 faces i can see winning a title any time soon are cena beating jinder and ember moon beating asuka both during summer slam weekend
>>
>>2776199
I don't see how this is "wrong"?
>>
>>2776208
Yes, she's become a gloryhound obsessed with being champion forever, belittles all her opponents and cheats as soon as she feels like she's at risk of losing.

People still react to her exactly the same, though, so take that for what is worth.
>>
>>2776208
Yea she cheated to win
>>
>>2776208
Yes
>>
>>2776199
Lana is going to kidnap her and try to sell her back to Shane McMahon who will be in a feud with Rusev

cap this
>>
Wwe don't know how to do faces.
>>
>>2776217
Corbin will cash in on Cena pretty soon after Cena wins. So the WWE title will be in the hands of a heel again.

I'd say Lesnar is either a tweener or a face for the time being because Joe is the heel.
>>
>>2776208
>>
>>2776199
Triple H.
>>
File: BK42s3LCYAAmgzc.jpg (13KB, 496x273px) Image search: [Google]
BK42s3LCYAAmgzc.jpg
13KB, 496x273px
>>2776233
>mfw Borin cashes in on Cena and gets Damien Sandowed
>>
File: 9d4.jpg (8KB, 215x200px) Image search: [Google]
9d4.jpg
8KB, 215x200px
Because the writers can't help but fuck up babyfaces constantly. Look back at some, we had Sami Zayn who was brought up to the main roster and was over with the crowd. What did they do with him? Lose a few times to Baron Corbin and have no real meaningful feud. And ever since then it's been like a year and half, what's the most memerable thing he's done since? If you can think of one thing, than you did a better job than me.

Then you have Bayley. Easy to book, plucky, hardworking babyface who loves the crowd and connects with them, tapping into the potential of the uptapped little girl market with people calling her the female John Cena. Let's waste her big title win at a nothing PPV because why should we save it for a huge stage like WrestleMania when we could have NIA JAX IN THE MATCH!

Neville. He was over when he debutted, people loved his crazy moves and shit, but what did he do after that? Lose the King of the Ring, have an alright match with Seth Rollins, but what feuds did he have? None. Since he's turned heel, he's been booked wonderfully.

The writers suck at booking babyfaces, that's just reality. Even ones that come ready and packaged straight from NXT - who CAN book babyfaces well.
>>
>>2776199
Smarks love heels to stick it to the man, as time goes by Haitch seems to be getting more control of the company, a guy that's known for smark catering.

Simple as that.
>>
>>2776266
Sami won the """final""" match against KO at Battleground with the no mercy double Helluva Kick, but then KO went on to become a World Champion and Sami faded back into the undercard.

Bret Hart introducing him to face Cena on Canada in the US Open Challenge was pretty memorable too, but I guess that's it.
>>
>>2776276
Sami Zayn & Bayley are two of the most over acts NXT ever had
>>
>>2776199
Brock is more a tweener than a heel.
But I do agree where the fuck are the face champs? Even Carmella and Corbin won mitb, so they will be champs before the hear is out, and both are heels. Why is wwe pushing so many fucking heels these days?
>>
>>2776285
This.

Triple H is a chef. NXT is a kitchen. Vince McMahon is a waiter.

He takes the meal (wrestler) from the kitchen into the dining room and either "Whoops, I dropped it on the ground!" or "I'll going to add a little more seasoning to this for no reason (adds half a shaker of salt). There, now Ascension is ready!"
>>
>>2776285
Smarks cheer for 99% of NXT talent. They consider it "their" show.
>>
>>2776302
Ascension was more of a case of stopping to let JBL take a big steamy dump on the plate before it even reached the table.
>>
>>2776199
It's easier to write faces chasing heels and WWE does what is simplest and easiest.
>>
>>2776307
Better analogy.
>>
>>2776304
You just undermined your own argument, maroon.
>>
>>2776304
Why even talk about something when you clearly have never seen it? People who have seen it will instantly know you're full of shit and other people who haven't seen it just won't care.
>>
>>2776309
Finn Balor was the longest running NXT Champion. So was babyface Neville.
>>
>>2776199
When will we get an angle where they let every single wrestler on the roster turn heel and hate the fans for ruining the show with their chants?
>>
>>2776320
Neville went tweener and heeled it up for the last 3 months tho
>>
>>2776326
If every wrestler is a heel and they all hate something in common, who is going to, y'know, wrestle them?
>>
>>2776326
>being this mad about crowds
>>
>>2776312
NXT is irrelevant as a show, it has a fixed demographic and it doesn't air on TV for unbiased fans to watch, I'm talking about the main show considering I was replying to a wrestler on the main show.
>>2776315
I give it a try every few months to see who might be getting called up, feel free to say otherwise though.
>>
File: 1223456897543.jpg (14KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1223456897543.jpg
14KB, 228x228px
>>2776233
>Corbin will cash in on Cena pretty soon after Cena wins. So the WWE title will be in the hands of a heel again
So Cena finally turns heel then sounds great too late but still better late than never.
>>
>>2776365
NXT does air on TV outside America and even aired in certain US markets pre-Network

>"unbiased"

kek
>>
>>2776365
It does air on TV and outside of USA

t. someone watching nxt from the other side of the world
>>
>>2776374
Smarks delve into backstage politics and indy shitters that marks have no knowledge of, as a smark viewer that's insanely biased considering those things shouldn't come into question from an entertainment point of view unless you have an emotional attachment to how wrestlers are treated (muh guy deserves it because he wrestled in a garage for 10 years despite how good or bad he is)

>a hut in Kenya airs it on a cardboard box
Impressive
>>
>>2776276
I love it when idiots talk about shit they know absolutely nothing about
>>
>>2776412
yeah it's indy backstage politics that got the likes of:

>Big E Langston
>Bray Wyatt
>Emma
>Enzo & Cass
>Bayley
>Charlotte Flair
>Sasha Banks
>American Alpha
>Heavy Machinery

...over in NXT

>Amerifat with no concept of the world outside his podunk flyover town

Figures.
>>
>>2776417
>>Big E Langston
Saved by the writers and Xavier's GOAT mic work in the new day
>>Bray Wyatt
Failed title run and lost 90% of his fueds because the opponent was more over
>>Emma
There exists 2 Emma fans in the universe I finally found the 2nd one
>>Enzo & Cass
Good on arrival because of the catchy intro (Enzo mainly), can't survive without said intro and is becoming stale.
>>Bayley
No words for this one kek.
>>Charlotte Flair
Pushed to the moon because haitch's love for Ric (casuals like top guys). Has been getting stale since the Sasha fued ended.
>>Sasha Banks
Read Charles only it's love for her celeb relation
>>American Alpha
Where are they now?
>>Heavy Machinery
Not on the main roster, over because said NXT manchild crowd giving him attention.

The fact that you listed 4 divas just reminds me I'm on asp, I'm trying to pretend we're still on sp to keep my sanity.
>>
>>2776537
Not the same guy, but are you literally illiterate? He specifically said those people were over on NXT without being "indy darlings", stop embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>2776537
What does the main roster failing them have to do with acts getting over in NXT despite them not being "indy" darlings?

Why, it really seems like you ducked my question entirely.
>>
>>2776302
I'm still seething over the Ascension.

They were monsters in NXT and they completely neutered them. They could have been the Anti-New Day and actually had a good rivalry in the tag division, but they jobbed them out to some old men for a cheap pop with no sense of the future.

Seething.
>>
>>2776365
NXT is still on Hulu
>>
>>2776537
hey third person here to let you know you're retarded
>>
>>2776284
Sami had the match of the night at Battleground (after being in a bunch of matches of the night all the way back to Mania weekend, including TWICE that weekend). Then he wasn't on the main card at SummerSlam.

What a disaster.
>>
>>2776199
WWE creative can't do faces anymore so they all get buried.
>>
>>2776199
Asuka isn't a heel.
>>
>>2776883
Of course she is.
>>
>>2776883
She cheated to beat Ember Moon and since then she's been portrayed as Smiley, lovey, waving in front of the fans and a haughty, arrogant bitch in the background.

She's a heel. It's just a more nuanced slow-turn approach to being a heel than WWE does anymore.
>>
>>2776220
>People still react to her exactly the same, though, so take that for what is worth.
I think people just like that she's
>Strong champ
>Charismatic
>Wrestles good matches
>Wins clean often enough that when she does have to cheat, it feels like a big deal and like it's heading towards something.

This is also why, despite 205 Live being dead in the water, a lot of people are invested in Neville. Yeah, he's a heel who constantly shits on everybody, but he always wrestles incredible matches and his matches usually end definitively, with real finishes.
>>
>>2776199
Heels are easier to write and aren't boring as all hell.
>>
>>2776883
She quite clearly is.
>>
>>2776692
Me too dood I miss nxt ascension
>>
>>2776199
There will be reckoning at summerslam
>>
>>2776365
It airs here 1 hour before Smackdown Live
>>
>>2776368
Sauce on this image?
>>
>>2776199
bobby is a heel? i don't watch nxt
>>
>>2777067
He's been a heel since he debuted.
>>
>>2776368
Can i have the full nude plox.
>>
>>2776235
That title
>>
Bork isn't a heel currently, but this is still a good observation
>>
>literally nothing is drawing and viewers are being driven away in drives
>let's put all the titles on heels

>>2776212
This
>>
>>2776937
Will TITUS BRAND Tozowa could as a heel whe he takes the belt off Neville?
>>
>>2777577
>state of jmarlow
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.