[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WhatCulture: Good or Bad?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: Adam_Blampied.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Adam_Blampied.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
Is What Culture "Smark Central" for wrestling content, where all the smarks go to have their shitty opinions on how the WWE should be validated?
>>
>>2775982
They are complete marks. They proved beyond doubt when they set up their own fed that they have zero industry insight, and are money marks for in-ring talent that's out of favour with WWE.
>>
buy a banner
>>
>>2775982
Yes. They are the most smug, pretentious smarks you'll find on the internet. They think they know everything and WWE knows nothing.
>>
>>2775982
Hmm. Let me check with r/squaredcircle first, see what their opinions are, and we will take the exact opposite stand.
>>
WhatCulture are entry-level WWE babbies playing smarks
>>
>>2776009
Sounds good
>>
simon is good tho
>>
I personally like Ross and Simon and Jack to some extent but I cannot stand Blampied and Pacitti and their contrived and pretentious bullshit that they spout.
>>
>>2776022
Simon is 2good for that shit company, needs to start his own channel
>>
>>2775982
It's pure cancer.
>>
>>2776022
Why?

SLAPSNAPSMACKBOPSLAPSMACKSMACKSLAP

HERE'S WHY
>>
>>2775982
>smark central

Nigga.

They just got WORKED in to LITERAL SHOOTS about a HEEL USING HER MANAGER to win a fucking match.

They aren't smarks.
>>
>>2775982
>It's a WhatChads work 4chan fatties thread
It's like a weekly treat at this point. What's the hardest you've seethed to something they've said?
>>
nah its just cringey indy nonesense, gave it a try but it's terrible
>>
>>2775982
You don't even have to go through the process of figuring it out, since they've automatically disqualified themselves from accurate reporting or objective opinions by having their own fed and thus vested interests in the business.

For some reason only Meltzer understands what the word journalism means.
>>
>>2775982
They're the very definition of #DumbassMarks
>>
>>2775982
They are plugging their own channel here. Sage and OP is a literal faggot.
>>
>>2776057
>Liking Jack
But why?
>>
WhatCulture: By faggots, for faggots
>>
>>2776057

Ross is fakn gold, but literally anything else affiliated with WCPW, especially at this point is just AIDS.
>>
>>2776057
I feel like Ross is being held back and really wants to say some non PC shit
>>
I like the videos where it's just Blampied, Pacitti and/or Jack fucking around.

They come off like guys who are just friends fuckin' around watching wrestling because they like it. The prediction/reaction videos can be fucking hilarious for this quality.

The rest of their content is hit or miss.
>>
>>2775982
For noob, naïve and casual smarks who accept any narrative they're fed.
>>
Save Simon

Purge the rest
>>
WCPW puts on some good matches, but is generally shit.
Ross is based
Simon is Based.
Jack is a skinny bitch
Plumpy is a bit of a cuck
Pacitti is a great heel, but can also be obnoxious like Plumpy.

Overall, 6/10.
>>
I get a chuckle out if the King Ross vids. The rest of their channel is shit.
>>
The only knowledge I have of them is that I saw them at an nxt in London. They were standing outside singing wrestlers themes to a whopping 15 people and looking like complete faggots. I only found out later who they were.
>>
Fast Count is good. Simon is alright. I haven't watched a King Ross video in a while and can't imagine he's done much to shake up the formula. Adam B is marking out for his own gimmick and his videos have suffered from that for a while now. Adam P is the only one who gives me the impression that he is only doing this for the money which makes his character
unapproachable. Jack isn't very good outside of Fast Count. Ups and Downs isn't good. What Just Happened usually isn't good. However, I did give one of their classic Raw mst3k vids a chance and thought they did a very good job on that.
>>
I hate how their retarded videos are pretty much identical to their magazine

I fell for the first volume

no more
>>
>>2776017
Adam says he wouldn't watch wwe if it wasn't his job. They prefer njpw

And loaded had a few good matches but the way they sucked off del retardo and Cody I couldn't do it anymore
>>
>>2777168
King Ross dimes going down. He's like that retarded friend you hang around with cos he's obnoxious and says funny things but after a while it's like shut up man
>>
File: 4Pp6J3m_d.jpg (18KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
4Pp6J3m_d.jpg
18KB, 240x320px
Marks trying to be smarks is the best way to put it. They can be worked fairly easy. They created their own promotion with Daddy's money and now can't fund it because Youtube is unstable.
Simon's alright though. Simon's cool.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.