[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mike Kanoodles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png (180KB, 424x324px) Image search: [Google]
bmj appreciating fine tiddies.png
180KB, 424x324px
>hearts appear on the ramp
>strange music begins to play
>confusion washes throughout the arena
>Maria and Mike """""Kanellis" appear
>the buzz of confusion turns to silence as everyone attending pull out their phones to google who the fuck they are
>they cut an all-time WOAT promo
>the silence is almost pitiful at this point
>dead as the grave except for one man vehemently booing near the camera
>there's a better chance he's a psychic superhero preemptively booing as he receives a vision of Jinder retaining than the notion he cares about these two
>they finish
>some apathetic polite boos rise from the older, more respectful fans in attendance
>they begin to dance
>politeness has reached it's limit
>someone drops a pin
>it is deafening

This all begs the question:
literally who?
>>
File: homer.jpg (32KB, 594x598px) Image search: [Google]
homer.jpg
32KB, 594x598px
He took her last name...
>>
Is Maria always that awful on the Mic? Her delivery was atrocious. She should go back to being a ditz.
>>
>>2775323
Kinda. It worked well in Impact because she was supposed to be the loud, obnoxious, bossy heel for the underdog Allie. But in any other case is just bad.
>>
>>2775292

You're s lying them short anon. This was exactly my worry when I found out they were gonna debut, but there was plenty of reaction to them in the audience last night. St. Louis might suck but they were hot for most everything last night, including the Kannelisis.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.