[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What a fucking mark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 139
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_0504.jpg (79KB, 640x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0504.jpg
79KB, 640x725px
What a fucking mark
>>
It's the right way, the women's division is a joke and will always remain a joke.
>>
the angle has even worked meltzer haha.
>>
>>2775070
>getting this worked into a shoot
>>
>>2775070
He's not wrong. The fact a man basically won the match makes the women look like weak jokes.
>>
>>2775079
Well, they are. Ellsworth could beat the fuck out of all of them.
>>
>>2775079
No

Carmella won the match with help.

Not the first time an outsider interrupts a MITB match.
>>
>>2775070

Meltzer knows his readers. They want their opinions about how shitty WWE is now and how their meme wrestling in Japan is the greatest thing in the history of the business to be parroted back at them by muh Walter Cronkite of rasslin.

You're not gonna get people to pay $11 a month for your shitty newsletter unless you know how to give them exactly what they want.
>>
>>2775079
These women are indeed, weak as fuck. This isn't the era of Luna and Chyna.
>>
>>2775070
He is right and it was just another prove, that the "women's revolution" is an empty buzzword and they are already backpedaling on it.
>>
>>2775079
He didn't win it for himself. If it was something like Santina Marella winning then yes, it'd be a joke.
>>
>>2775074
Not really worked. It's a fact that WWE tries to push a 'women are important now' angle , only to undermine most of the women, make them look stupider than usual and fuck up the first ever matches (who the fuck even remembers Hell in a Cell except for having a weak-ass attempt of Brutalised at the very start then returning trope).

If you use Buzzwords like 'History','Revolution' etc, you gotta keep it consistent
>>
>>2775070
Coming from Dave Meltzer aka the guy who defends fake exploding grenade spots in matches...
>>
>>2775117
He didn't...
>>
>>2775117
Not fake grenades, imaginary grenades. With imaginary explosions.
>>
>a woman has a male valet
>she literally commands him

A few years ago, this was unthinkable.
>>
>>2775117
>>2775119
>>2775121
Imagine if Kane PRETENDED to combust imaginary fire for his entrance

That's how stupid Japan is
>>
>>2775121
You're right. My bad.
>>
>>2775082
But this was the VERY FIRST womens MITB, if you wanna make it special, dont have it end a retarded way, i get it that their trying to send a message of "Carmella is weak and need help from her boyfriend" but this was plain shit, they could have Ellsworth grab someones leg or something so that carmella could climb the ladder and win
>>
>>2775070

The only way this could be better is if Shane/D-Bry come out and heel turn saying that because he pulled the briefcase that James Elsworth is now in the woman's division and the owner of the MitB :)
>>
>>2775121
He didn't do that either...
>>
>>2775119
You sure about that? I listened to 20 min Cornette rant about Meltzer because of it.
>>
>>2775127
Lol the imaginary grenade spot wasn't even in Japan.
It was PWG.
An AMERICAN promotion
>>
>>2775119
Dave Meltzer aka a guy who defends Young Bucks matches...
>>
>>2775127

You don't know what you are talking about, stop embarrass yourself.
>>
>>2775127
Imagine Chick Taylor throwing a live grenade in the ring. That's how stupid smarks are.
>>
>>2775102

you got worked too.

thats what they want people to be saying, thats heat.
>>
>>2775133
Because Cornette doesn't know, what he is talking about either.

Meltzer said the spot was stupid, but that would wrong to damn PWG and everybody involved with them forever just for one stupid spot from years ago.

Specially since Corny hasn't seen anything else from them.
>>
>>2775079
If Maryse helped Miz win Money in the Bank nobody would bat an eye. Dave is actually being sexist by putting women in a box labeled "respectable" and saying that they can only work within those parameters. The women are the A-story heading into Smackdown on Tuesday. That story happens to be interesting, controversial, heelish, and fun. The women of WWE aren't selling their art short just because they aren't coloring inside the lines some male journalist drew up for them. Quite the opposite.

And there's nothing sexist about Lana's diva throwback gimmick. Women are beautiful and they like to feel beautiful once in a while. I hope this sexist white knight piece of shit loses every penny he has this year.

Male marks want to get in arms and run to the women's defenses over this? That's called virtue signaling you thirsty neckbeards. Keep in mind that the women of WWE would have all been in the know about the booking too. You want to inform these women that they're bowing down to the patriarchy by doing their jobs? I believe the kids today are calling that one "mansplaining".

Fucking faggots all across this damned Earth.
>>
He's right though. This isn't 'heel heat', it's 'this booking is fucking stupid heat' heat. They could have had Becky get to the top of the ladder, then had had Ellsworth distract her and pull her down whilst Carmella climbed and got the briefcase. Much better finish.
>>
>>2775142
Am I worked when I think the product sucks and I stop watching?
I already stopped watching weekly shows, now I will stop watching PPvs.
>>
>>2775146
So much this
>>
When has anything in the woman's division been important or historical?The only thing I can think of is when Chyna won the IC title but thats apples/oranges
>>
>>2775117
And you're defending WWE booking. The state of your existence, E-cuck.
>>
>>2775147

>had Ellsworth distract her and pull her down whilst Carmella climbed and got the briefcase

thats shitty booking because thats the first idea anyone would come up with.
>>
>>2775133

Cornette clearly hadn't listened to Dave talking about it. He said it was a stupid spot but it was years ago and wasn't representative of the entire company. He also said he'd never put something like that on TV but at an indy show in front of a "smart" crowd, who cares?

Cornette's attitude is that if you're even in the same building as someone doing that, you deserve to be dipped in acid.
>>
>>2775148

yeah.

because you aren't going to do that
>>
>>2775157

They should have had a story in which Mella doesn't want to climb a stupid ladder and she actively sends him up, while defending the ladder from the other women.

That would have been much better.
>>
>>2775157
I'm not saying it's an ideal choice, it's just a better option than what they went with. And besides, I saw heaps of people predict the match would end like it did.
>>
>>2775070
They're literally telling a story
>>
>>2775123
18+, the domineering female wrestler has been a thing for ages even in wwmeme
>>
>>2775172
People claimed that Carmella would win because of the distraction from Ellsworth. Not that Ellsoworth would literally handle her the briefcase. So it was somewhat surprising and that's why it got a decent pop.
>>
>>2775164
Already unsubscribed from the Network.
I always watch WWE in cycles, this one just ended
>>
>>2775102
WORKED
>>
>>2775117
Only in front of the right crowds. Doing slomo spots and shit on tv might not be the best idea but it makes those 300 hardcore drunk fucks 100% more likely to buy your shirt and whatever else you sell them which is where 99% of indy wrestlers money come from.
>>
>>2775070
That's equality. Men have had dozens of ladder matches with screwy finishes like that, it's only fair that women are allowed to do it to. Maybe it would have been a better idea to have Ellsworth piggyback Carmella to the top of the ladder, but they probably thought this finish would get more heat.
>>
>>2775154
Worked.
>>
>>2775070
Stupid no fun Melzer. It was fucking awesome. I was laughing when Ellsworth won the money and the bank for Carmella
>>
What a fucking mark
>>
Did he not hear the live crowd? They absolutely LOVED it. I guarantee you that a regular victory wouldn't have gotten 1/4 of the reaction and a year from now we'd struggle to remember who won. Last night on the other hand will be remembered for a long time and sets up interesting possibilities.

This is why WWE needs to stop catering to internet fans. Last night was a good first step.
>>
>>2775675
But Ellsworth winning was catering to the Internet fans? Average Joe would think Ellsworth's a creep that should've been kept in his mom's basement. Smarks consider him their guy since he's literally living the dream.
>>
>>2775070

I hope he rates this match -5* so the E Drones can all commit suicide
>>
Thats the point. WWE worked us by using that promo making us think it was serious.
>>
>>2775130
The match was special. The finish is one people will keep talking for a long time. For the wrong reasons? Maybe, but who cares, it was never gonna be any different anyways. People just wanted to make a political statement with this match. At least now, those statements will create some sort of publicity for the company and make Ellsworth and Carmella very relevant in the process.

And by the way, a regular victory where the wrestler wins by grabbing the briefcase/title by climbing the ladder, IS NOTHING SPECIAL. Not even for women. It's not like this is the first ever ladder match in history.
>>
>>2775212
Ok so nothing was lost since you were going to drop soon anyways.
>>
>>2776170
This. This is actually wrestling fucking gold if you think about the amount of people talking about it. People will give the meme reply "worked into tuning out XD" but they are the same ones that won't shut up and end up making people interested.
>>
>>2775164
W-watch me f-f-f-faggot
>>
>>2775070
ZERO STARS incoming!!!
>>
>>2775212
Yeah you've been worked
>>
>>2775083
I see anger management in your future. And over wrasslin'. Wrasslin'!
>>
>omg a heel cheating to win
>bitch and complain

Get work you stupid idiots.
>>
>>2775675

>Did he not hear the live crowd? They absolutely LOVED it.

The crowd quieted the fuck down after he dropped the briefcase. They thought he was going to Andy Kaufman that shit.
>>
>>2775117
Fake news. Listen to the full interview, Cornette. Out! Out! Out! You childless, betacuck.
>>
>>2775127
It would be the first entertaining thing involving him in a decade
>>
>>2775070
History is climbing a ladder for some toy briefcase? Get a life Kike!
>>
>>2776230
-*****3/4 stars of david
>>
>>2775212
This
>>
>>2775070
>womens wrestling
>history

they dont deserve a spot imo
>>
So for the next women's MITB the smartest heel should just hire a dozen or so men to help her win. They can hold down the other women as well as hold the ladder while another 2 guys go up to get the briefcase, which they will then hand to the heel.

There, no need for fighting or for a match anymore, just hire a bunch of men to do the work for you and presto.... you are Miss Money in the Bank
>>
>>2776612

>using logic in pro wrestling

Why don't the heels just get DQ'd during all of their title matches so they never lose the belt?
>>
>>2776621
>Why don't the heels just get DQ'd during all of their title matches so they never lose the belt?

That's different & has already been explored in the past. It always leads to a match where the heel can lose the title via DQ or count-out.

This is just plain stupid. If someone who isn't even in the match can grab the briefcase and give it to whoever they want then why not just hire as many people as you can to grab it for you?

Unless they close that loophole, which they probably will on Smackdown. Wouldn't be surprised if we get a MITB re-match Tuesday.
>>
I think the issue everyone has with the finish is that its the FIRST women's mitb, and its supposed to be special. Instead its marred by making the entire womens division look weak. If this was the third or fourth wmitb, it would go over better.
>>
>>2776745

That's why the finish was good though. It spat in the face of something they were trying to make into a big deal. If it was the fourth women's MITB it'd just be a screwy finish. Now Carmella can come out and say she isn't here to make history she's here to win the belt.
>>
>>2775070
that's because as much as some people don't like to hear it, women's wrestling is a joke
>>
It's hilarious these smarks are getting worked hard lol.

Do they even understand what a heel is all about. It's brilliant for a heel to "ruin" the first "historic" MITB. If you feel angry about it. GREAT that's the emotions you are suppose to have.

Seriously, these days nobody knows what a heel is anymore. It's all about dueling chants, and "both these guys" and crap like that. It was nice to really see an heel act.
>>
>>2775086
The fact that they got a MITB was the women's revolution. It's not going to change fucking basic wrestling heel tactics!!! Carmela gets zero reaction and now she will get nuclear heat from that spot.
>>
>>2776769

This. Women's wrestling sucks hard and always will. This SJW bullshit where the women get pushed as equals doesn't make them any better. The only decent female workers are Asuka and Becky Lynch
>>
>>2775130

That was neccesary because she's a woman. Nu-male smarks won't boo a woman if she looks like a good wrestler of if she's booked strong. So, in order to get her heat to make the women's division relevant, that was a very good move that also fit the built characters of everyone, altought I wouldn't have every woman complaining on twitter and would have only the ones with smark gimmicks (Charlotte and Natty)
>>
File: 1485863900089.jpg (87KB, 869x770px) Image search: [Google]
1485863900089.jpg
87KB, 869x770px
>Don't mind me just working my audience.
>>
>>2775165
Except that's boring and lame. Which is why you don't book shows and pay $11 to hear an autistic jew talk about wrestling

>>2775212
Yet you'll keep talking about it. (rent, head)
>>
>>2776820
I rather have results like this than the garbage NXT Sasha matches where at the end everybody starts hugging and crying as neckbeards chant "Both deserve it" as they are given flowers as everybody breaks kayfabe

A heel not caring about "Women empowering" and just want to win it for her selfish reasons, no matter how, looks more like wrestling than this BS women movement.
>>
They'll announce that the referee's decision is final and Carmella is Miss MITB. However, she will have to defend it against, oh, I don't know, Becky Lynch for some reason. Carmella will beat her anyway.
>>
>>2775102
Whose fault is that though? Them for hyping it as a historic moment for women's wrestling and then going for a legit textbook wrestling angle or the people for looking at it too much from a "women's revolution"-perspective, taking it too literally and not enough from the wrestling aspect of this moment?

I'm positive it's not the first time a valet sort of won the match for the wrestler with the genders reversed either. Really not interested in looking it up though.
>>
>>2775164
kek BTFO
>>
>>2776827
>This. Women's wrestling sucks hard and always will.

Your post is full of projecting anon
>>
>>2776922
People were expecting their feel good moment and got swerved. That's all there is to it. People complaining about this seemingly have a double standard for what's okay for women and what's not okay for men and kudos to wwe for exposing this.

In fact this did more for the revolution than people want to admit because instead of talking about anything else on the card, they are talking about this match. Even the build up of "this is historic!" was perfectly executed and WWE fully expected reactions like this.
>>
>>2776956
Adding to that, I was bored as hell about this match beforehand because of the whole revolution-angle. To me, it was like "does every big women's-match need to be all about being historic and revolutionairy and breaking grounds?" as if all of them were in it together to put on a good show. That angle was all but worn out.

Now that they've done this with Carmella and Ellsworth, although shenanigans were somewhat expected beforehand, it's the single most interesting thing done on Smackdown for a while and I keep watching it back and I keep discussing it.

Not only that, first you had Natalya, Carmella and Tamina in the same corner somewhat. Now everybody is pissed at Carmella and Ellsworth and it gives everybody a chance to develop their character. Becky Lynch seems to be hitting her breaking point because the huge amount of outside interferences keeping her from winning key matches, Charlotte looked like she was going to kill everyone in sight, Natalya is expressing how insulted she is in a different way, this could be a big angle where it's not just heel vs. face, but heels and faces might deal with the same problem in their own way.

Like you said, it's doing more for the revolution than simply doing the match. One is nice for the headlines. And then we'll forget about it as it's a hollow symbol of women's wrestling. The other actually gives the lot of them something to work with, something that the guys won't ever have to deal with and something that puts them in the spotlight.
>>
>>2775070
Comments like that and his 6.25 star ratings just show that Meltz is doing the same thing the wwe is doing and that's pandering to the niche smark market, or 'smarket' as it were.
>>
>>2777010
NJPW is clearly on a different level than WWE match wise and the 5 and 6 star ratings were warranted. Watch the matches and then make an educated opinion.
>>
>>2777027

i may watch them sooner or later (maybe on AXS) but i'm not gonna watch it because somebody said it was 6 stars. i'm not a workratefag so i really don't care about the wrestling.
my comment was solely on the pandering to the smarks and not even negatively. just look at wwe's history the past few years and how it's affected them. Meltz is doing the same thing in trying to keep that market paying him every month.
>>
>>2775172
>I saw heaps of people predict the match would end like it did.
Why the fuck ya lyin
>>
Meltzer watches 100000000 hours of wrestling and still this easily worked. I guess you have to be retarded to watch that much wrestling in the first place.
>>
I hope Ellsworth comes out as trans on Tuesday and everyone bitching has to check their cishet privilege
>>
>>2776990
>resets the only story line that was lame and stale
>welcoming committee is dead
>everyone out for themselves
>two females debut, lana and maria
>bland face champ now has a heel foil, that pinned her twice
>a heel that is getting heat in a time where heels are cheered
>based ellsworth destroying females on twitter
>actually do something in a ladder match that has never been done before after all these years
>people are actually looking forward to an sdl

what about this is bad?
>>
File: 1497748075166.jpg (35KB, 384x222px) Image search: [Google]
1497748075166.jpg
35KB, 384x222px
>>2776956
>>2776990
Best shit I've read on this site in a while.
>>
>>2775081
This is hilarious because he could
>>
Everyone is legit getting this worked..up..it now got Ellsworth and Carmella nuclear heat..just look at you fuck cuckbags all worked...but no seriously...you're mad a 120 man soaking wet climbed up a ladder and grabbed a briefcase to help his heel win. A Heel cheated...got help to win..and everyone's ass damaged..saying Ellsworth ruined women's wrestling..HE'S 120 FUCKING POUNDS SPIKE DUDLEY WEIGHED MORE. Nattie,Becky,Charlotte, and Tamina could bench press this guy into the 10th row...legitimately..you all are seriously the densest cuck marks I've ever met..
>>
>>2775083

The entire NJPW roster is living RENT FREE in your head. Jesus christ.
>>
>>2777428
>cheat

he broke no rule, mitb is no dq, the first to hold the case has the contract

maryse attempted it and trish actually did it years ago
>>
>>2777460
they do..the njpw meltzer cucks pay for everything while lapping up their assholes
>>
>>2777428
This
>>
>>2775123
>who were T&A
>>
>>2778855
they were men with a female valet #duh
>>
File: feminism.gif (2MB, 500x223px) Image search: [Google]
feminism.gif
2MB, 500x223px
>this triggers the nu-male
>>
>>2777650
>you will never touch Maryse feet
why live?
>>
File: 1497834088269.jpg (10KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1497834088269.jpg
10KB, 250x250px
>>2777010
This, it's actually amazing listening how much he's pandering to smarks while at the same time he passive-aggresively "non-shits" on WWE only being capable most of the time of saying "this was not a bad show" even though the ratings were down from last week. When Vince fucking Russo blows the fuck out of you every week, there's a problem.
>>2777027
Personal opinion, but I've actually watched it and it was nothing special, not warranted 6 stars or even 5 stars; it wasn't a bad match by any means but it wasn't the best of all time either. If someone else wants to watch, I'd recommend skip the english version, it sucks, they made me realize how a spot went wrong (Okada was thrown knee first to a table and it didn't broke, they said "It would had been better if the table broke but the damage is done" or something like that, it was retarded) and how after some minutes, Okada forgets he has a fucked up knee from the first spots of the match and exchanges blows with Omega, who stills makes dumb faces to show pain IMO. Also, the draw finish happened and left me dumbfounded, it just ended with no real or apparent reason.
>inb4 y-you're an e-drone
cringe
>>
>>2775151
kys
>>
>>2775130
>Ellsworth grab someones leg or something so that carmella could climb the ladder and win
so basically its okay if a man helps her win provided he doesn't touch the fucking thing? this entire "women's revolution" was a mistake. people getting legit worked over heels being heels because they bought into the e's hype that the women's division is something more than time filler and material for botchamania.
>>
>>2775123
>PMS w/ Meat

How dare you forget the greatest stable of all time.
>>
Is this the angle of the century?
>>
>>2780177
It managed to work smarks, marks and SJW's into a shoot all at once, so I'd say yes
>>
Based WWE working the ratings to RECORD LOWS
>>
File: 1426281462891.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1426281462891.png
490KB, 449x401px
Sometimes I wonder why smarks get so defensive when people poke fun at Dave for being a glorified mark, but then I remember that it's probably because they're the one's paying his bills in exchange for his shit opinions and fake news.
>>
its amazing how worked people are getting over a simple heel move
>>
Why can't people just turn this as Carmella made James do her dirty work? Boom keeps all feminism and women revolution BS
>>
>Ellsworth is so based he's turning smarks back into marks
>>
>>2777428
The problem is all the hate is going to WWE instead of Carmella and Ellsworth, because everyone has legitimately been worked into a shoot.
>>
>>
What the fuck is wrong with Meltzer lately?

>Gives 6 stars when his rating system is based on 1-5
>Works himself in to a shoot when Kevin Nash opens his mouth
>Hardly any journalist integrity and lets his own personal feelings judge the match quality

Dave is out of touch, it seems. It's embarrassing.
>>
>>2780902
>lately
Daves always been like that
>>
>>2780795
>feminism somehow revived kayfabe
I'm actually really impressed.
>>
>>2780849
She could easily spin this like several other posters have said and just say this isn't about history, it's about winning.

She can also say other women may be too proud to do what it takes to win, but she isn't afraid to use men to get what she wants. Then you have the rest of the divas try to prove that wrong.

People are so very very short sighted.
>>
>>2780908
Dave Meltzer used to be witty when calling bullshit. He hardly ever worked himself into shoot.
>>
>>2780902
>>Hardly any journalist integrity and lets his own personal feelings judge the match quality

are you retarded? how else do you judge match quality?
>>
>>2780941
>No botches
>Story behind the match
>The finish of the match progresses the story forward

Telling a story is the most important aspect of any match. Without it you should just watch NJPW.
>>
File: gay.jpg (56KB, 477x316px) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
56KB, 477x316px
>>2780955
>There is not storytelling in NJPW matches
Wanna know how I can tell you've never actually watched any New Japan in your life?
>>
>>2775127
>Hire a 2 dwaves
>They walks out before Kane
>Take a side of the ramp each
>Lights dim red
>Kane walks out as music plays
>Midgets start going "woosh!" and waving their arms around
>Wiggle fingers and sway
>Continue making sound effects

You know as well as I do that would be over as fuck. Everyone would fucking love how insane it was.
>>
>>2775070
kek
>>
>>2780902
He's been on tilt since he started getting BTFO by Vinny Ru on a weekly basis.
>>
>>2775081
Lmao. Nattie would destroy him
>>
>>2776827
>The only decent female workers are Asuka and Becky Lynch
Annnd you blew it. Gb2reddit
>>
>>2780955
>a match isn't good unless it has no botches
Lmao fucking autist
>>
>>2785432
Nattie Neidhart the person would. Nattie Neidhard the WWE Superstar booked as she has been couldn't.

They could've done something by being full on behind Nattie from the start instead of pushing less talented younger women past her, but they fucked up. Now Asuka is doing what Nattie could've done but is being anchored to NXT never to come up.
>>
It finally gave carmella heat after like a year of complete and utter silence, though.
>>
>>2775102
WORKED
O
R
K
E
D

Much love, HH
>>
>>2786335
That's because she can't get heat herself. It took a politically incorrect finish using James to get her heat.
>>
>>2786469
hogan cant get no heat he had to use nash and hall
>>
>>2780955
You literally never watched a single NJPW match, cuck
>>
>>2775070
it was a perfect ending to a feud thats going to lead to another feud you fucking mark meltzer. I personally hate womens wrestling but this was actually a very smart move on WWEs part. They need to build feud to end at Mania.
Thread posts: 139
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.