[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Clueless E booking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: DCpMlJWUIAAeyiw.0.jpg (96KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
DCpMlJWUIAAeyiw.0.jpg
96KB, 1200x675px
>First ever woman's MITB match
>Briefcase is grabbed by a man

E-drones literally can't defend this.
>>
>worked smarks
>worked marks
>never been done before
It was perfect
>>
>>2774649

It's not the fact that a man won it for a woman, it's the fact that she's a chicken shit heel who is obviously using Cucksworth to get shit. The fact that they hyped it up so much and we got that ending made the heat it got that much better. Carmella and Ellsworth not caring about prestige or history doing whatever it takes to win is GENIUS booking and I personally loved the finish even though the match was a little slow and could've had some bigger bumps
>>
>>2774649
I bet you whined when Jericho beat AJ at Wrestlemania too ya big filthy mook.
>>
>>2774649
Defend what? It was hilarious
>>
>>2774654
this guy gets it
>>
>>2774654

This, this, and more this. Do you see how hard the marks are freaking out over this? The E is literally working all of them.
>>
>>2774649
Worked?
>>
>>2774654
all of this

and even if you think that it is disrespectful towards the women that a man basically won it, it can be argued that it was actually a feminist finish where after years of female valets cheating to help a man win, it is now a male valet cheating to help a woman win
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>2774649
>heel cheats to win

>MUH PATRIARCHY
>>
>>2774649
>upcoming moment where the fans will experience an emotional high that would satisfy them and bring them back for more
>better change it into something stupid and lame
>>
>>2774654
How much money have you spent on the WWE in the last year?
>>
>>2774654
Personally, I was getting a little bit sick of the women's revolution-shit, so I enjoyed them doing all that and then Ellsworth and Carmella do that.
>>
When Carmella inevitably ditches Ellsworth, he should get a MGTOW gimmick.

He would be perfect to mock them.
>>
>>2774884
nobody cared about any of the shitters in this match. based chadsworth was the only one out there to get a reaction
>>
That's like the time DC almost made the first black superhero be a racist white guy.
>>
I couldn't think of a better ending that didn't involves bras or panties.
>>
>>2774911
I think at this point ditching Ellsworth would do more harm tan good to Carmella. I mean, what exactly can she do without him?
>>
>>2774654
E-Drones are Russo tier.
>>
>>2774911
No way that's happening any time soon. Carmella's entire career has been with someone else. First Cass and Enzo, now Ellsworth. She can't get over on her own
>>
This is good booking. The heat here is legit and Carmella and Ellsworth will be top heels in the WWE for the summer because of this.

And you know it's gonna end up with Becky murdering Ellsworth; that was already gonna get a pop, now it's gonna be a HUGE pop.
>>
how it should have gone down

>ellsworth climbs ladder to get briefcase
>some slut comes in and pushes the ladder making him take one of those balls-first bumps on the rope
>this lets carmella do a move on said slut, climb up the ladder and win

this way you still get heat from the interference without shitting all over the muh womenz revolution and burying the whole women's division
>>
>>2774649
worked so hard by based mella
>>
I don't get the bad booking. The endgame here is Ellsworth vs Becky so this was a step in the right direction. Next we're gonna have Becky forgetting about the title and making it personal with Ellsworth. Carmella can go and fight the other three and get some bonus credibility before cashing in. Lana continues fighting Naomi until the day Carmella cashes in. By this point, she will be on her own because Becky would kayfabe injure Ellsworth or something like that, which is the only way I see of getting rid of Ellsworth without hurting Carmella. It's perfect booking.
>>
File: carmella-24.jpg (73KB, 509x557px) Image search: [Google]
carmella-24.jpg
73KB, 509x557px
POST CARMELLA
>>
>>2775666
Nah. That would have been boring. "Wrestler's valet gets involved in the match and wrestler's opponent deals with valet but it allows other wrestler to catch a breather and sneak attack wrestler after they've been distracted and win" happens all the time, it even happened with Orton and Jinder.
>>
File: 1487206095628.png (177KB, 317x344px) Image search: [Google]
1487206095628.png
177KB, 317x344px
mfw all you faggots work yourselves into a god damn shoot by being buttmad about the finish of this match.
>>
>>2774649
I'm impartial about it. From a casual view, it's great too establish a great heel that trash on any prestigious shit to get herself over (re: Naito), something Carmella really needs after months of cricket.

From a meta view, yes it's horrible that the women's MITB record will forever be tarnished because it shows "women are weak and need a man" narrative. Even making a new MITB match on Summerslam won't help.

Apparently wwe thinks casual is still the biggest proportion of customer, that's their prerogative. So whatever
>>
It was the best ending possible get fucking worked
>>
>>2774649
i'm a total mark. on one hand, i love the angle because it's so absurd. on the other, something like this should have been saved for the second women's money in the bank. the very first one should have stayed serious and had a proper finish.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.