[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based Rusev with that patrician taste.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: rusevdestiny.png (43KB, 625x263px) Image search: [Google]
rusevdestiny.png
43KB, 625x263px
Based Rusev with that patrician taste.
>>
>>2774080
Based Rusev not giving a fuck about MITB and playing vidya the whole time instead
>>
>>2774080
Rusev to NJPW when?
>>
>>2774088
Man I wish I'd followed his example, I still gotta get Chaos Dogma and Genesis Chain
>>
File: Bad Man Cena.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Man Cena.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>2774080
Worked the entirety of /asp/ through three tweets.
>>
>>2774080
Which one? If he says anything but Oryx he is a fucking casual.
>>
>>2774107
Are they being cringe on purpose?
>>
>>2774122
>implying VoG and Wrath challenge mode aren't raidkino
>>
>>2774151
They are fun but they are easy. Oryx is a legit challenge especially on hard. Oryx raid is more gear specific and confusing for first timers.
>>
>tfw you will never dps daughters inside Rusev's titan bubble
>>
>>2774159
Just as a raid, yeah, Oryx is the most mechnically intense encounter in the game. Challenge mode, I think Atheon is harder.
>>
>>2774123
That explains NJPW so well
>>
>>2774088
Don't forget banging Lana on the regular. What a life.
>>
>>2774256
Maybe, it's close. I think 6 noobies going into Oryx or Atheon trying to do challenge will equally have problems. Like Atheon technically isn't hard with the challenge but it gets incrementally harder the more runs it takes you to kill Atheon. If you can do it in two goes it's not that bad if it takes you like 4 chances are high someone will fuck up. Oryx is like a 20 minute ordeal no matter how good you are because DPS is not a factor. With Oryx EVERYONE has a unique job and if 1 fucks up at any point it's a wipe and you wasted 20 minutes. Hell you might get to the end and someone fucks up their bomb. Explaining both to new players is annoying but explaining Oryx is worse. So much can go wrong.
>>
I only played destiny for a little bit but it was really fun. I don't understand why everyone was so bad in competitive multiplayer though. Legitimately some of the worst fps players I've very played as a whole in those lobbies.
>>
>Templar
>Ir Yut
>Warpriest
>Golgoroth
>Daughters
>Vosik
>Atheon
>Crota
>Oryx
>Aksis

Who's the draw? Who's the jannetty?
>>
>>2774324
Ir Yut without question is the Jannetty. Nothing memorable about that bullshit.
>>
so now that Mike Bennett is here how many Jannetty's to their wives do we have
>Bennett
>Cass
>Rusev

I know I'm missing some
>>
>>2774331
Challenge mode is a pretty memorable scramble but yeah normal mode is a joke.

Oryx would have to be the draw, Taken King is what fixed Destiny in a lot of people's eyes.
>>
This is suspicious. Big Show did this a week ago now Rusev pretends he likes the game?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDLE8voMp-E

Smells to me like Bungie trying to tap into the wrestling market.
>>
File: bigshowdestiny.jpg (67KB, 600x725px) Image search: [Google]
bigshowdestiny.jpg
67KB, 600x725px
>>2774405
Big Show legit loves Destiny and has been super into it for three years.
>>
>>2774080
>Destiny

Plebs must die
>>
>>2774450
I believe Big Show but I think they are trying to manufacture Rusev. Maybe this is a budding WWE plot line and there will be a pay per view match where they play each other in the crucible for a belt.
>>
I would've loved to see him show up and take the briefcase tonight
>>
>>2774457
The fact that they were jewed from hell and back and yet they still suck Bungie dick's is unbelieveable.
>>
>>2774337
Bennet: cuck
Rusev: Lana gets we want rusev chants so she's the janetty
cass: both janettys
>>
>>2774122
t. Big Show
>>
>>2774337
Sadly my boy Buddy Murphy
>>
>>2774337
Triple H
>>
where is rusev
>>
>You will never play Destiny with Rusev and Beeg
>>
File: rusevsami.png (16KB, 589x219px) Image search: [Google]
rusevsami.png
16KB, 589x219px
How can one man be so based?
>>
File: AHHHH.png (657KB, 594x545px) Image search: [Google]
AHHHH.png
657KB, 594x545px
>destiny raids
>hard
Rusev confirmed shit.
>>
>>2774337
Jimmy Uso

>>2774714
pls don't bully RuRu, he's too busy following 20+ sports and having sex with his wife
>>
>>2774658
kek just the thought of beegs shitposting here makes me laugh
>>
is Destiny like World of Warcraft?
>>
>>2774910
No. It's a shooter with some MMO trappings, but it's much simpler than a real MMO.
>>
>Based Kenny Omega plays highly competitive games like Tekken and Street Fighter
>WWE cucks play grinding MMO games
>>
>>2774088
>makes two videos to hype everyone up about how he's gonna crash MITB
>worked everyone and didn't even show up
>was just chilling on the couch and playing vidya the whole time
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.