[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was he thinking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0558.jpg (104KB, 634x792px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0558.jpg
104KB, 634x792px
What was he thinking?
>>
Chance to impress Helwani, make dough, and be followed by cameras bc he misses spotlight.
>>
>>2773883
He thought he could fight and he couldn't
At least he tried. Too bad it was humiliating
>>
He thought "ima get beat stupid and make a easy million? Lol okay"
>>
Probably that he might get his ass kicked but he'd regret never trying more than failing.

>>2774494
I honestly wonder how much he came out ahead after all he spent on training.
>>
>>2774503
You know damn well white paid for everything
>>
I feel bad they gave him such a young buck to fight

Why not somebody in his age range and experience?
>>
>>2774508
I wondering where the hell Mickey Gall is right now. Has he had a fight since he choked out Northcutt?
>>
>>2774508
Cause the people his age would have actually killed him also there isn't anyone in UFC that much of a greenhorn
>>
>>2774510
These fights havn't done him any favors. If he had been beating bigger names in UFC we would be seeing a ton of him.
>>
File: 1474546789295.jpg (95KB, 1118x544px) Image search: [Google]
1474546789295.jpg
95KB, 1118x544px
>>2774494
It's not about the money though, huh Phil?
>>
>>2774541
>>2774525
>>2774516
>>2774510
>>2774508
>>2774506
>>2774503
>>2774494
>>2774473
>>2774448
How many times do you have to samefag your thread?
>>
>>2774510
based gall destroyed punk and is now partying in vegas
>>
File: IMG_4080.jpg (65KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4080.jpg
65KB, 320x240px
Batista
>humble man with nothing to prove
>genuinely falls in love with the sport and wants to try it
>takes on a journeyman veteran with lots of experience
>fights in a small organization and doesn't make a giant publicity stunt out of it
>actually wins
>rides off into the sunset and lands some roles in big hollywood movies and lives happily cucking other wrestlers

CuckMan Spunk
>edgy tryhard who pretends to be tough for so long he actually starts to believe it himself
>gets the most heat in his entire wrestling career complaining about the rock jumping to the main event of wrestlemania
>decides to try mma and do literally the exact same thing
>in it for money and attention
>no experience whatsoever but gets tons of publicity and a spot on the main card of a UFC PPV
>fights a literal nobody with no record
>gets annihilated in humiliating fashion
>lives out the rest of his days hiding from society
>most likely getting cucked by aj lee regularly
>>
Kind of off topic but does anyone have archives of threads during the day he lost
>>
>>2774508
Mickey called him out because he's a pussy and wanted to humilate punk since he was an easy target
>>
>>2773883
his fighting pose is hilarious
>>
>>2774607
kys
>>
File: phil.png (1MB, 1920x1115px) Image search: [Google]
phil.png
1MB, 1920x1115px
>>2774607
catalog was filled with threads laughing at him
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.