[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did WWF drop the ball on this beast?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 7fb12014c7f62a3f53150b30a6ecbaf3.jpg (876KB, 2390x3012px) Image search: [Google]
7fb12014c7f62a3f53150b30a6ecbaf3.jpg
876KB, 2390x3012px
How the hell did WWF drop the ball on this beast?
>>
File: 1486115438312.jpg (34KB, 418x475px) Image search: [Google]
1486115438312.jpg
34KB, 418x475px
Backstage politics....hbk and hhh called him fat ass out of shape loser......best match was vs jake the snake on boy meets world
>>
old ass nigga passed his prime
>>
>>2768598
They couldn't handle his stiff style, nobody wanted to work with him. Even Bret Hart cried about it, it wasn't just the usual dicks like HBK complaining.
>>
They kind of fucked him over in Kuwait. I wouldn't want to work with a company that did that to me.
>>
>>2768626
Brets a bitch so is hbk.....best big man back flip
>>
Vader was the man. His 450 pound moonsaults are probably one of the most impressive things ever.
>>
>>2768598
They should have had Jakyl be his manager
>>
>>2768626
This HBK threw a massive shit fit because vader would pull his hair.
>>
>>2768626
To be fair, it would be impossible to work that style every single night, which Vader never did in WCW or Japan, so I understand why everyone was all, "fuck this guy, he thinks it's a shoot, brother"
>>
Backstage politics really did him in in the WWF. Also he was hurt most of the time he was in the WWE. He asked for time off to heal up properly, but Vince refused him any time off despite recommendations from his doctor and even some WWF personnel like Jim Ross. Vader once said he was injured about 95% of time he worked there.

His matches with Flair in WCW are still some of my favorites.

True fact: Vince was going to put the belt on him when Bret was leaving for WCW and then have Vader drop it to HBK later on at the Royal Rumble but Bret refused cause he didn't want the guy who beat him on his way out to go over HBK. In Bret's stupid twisted mind, it was just another way Vince and HBK were trying to fuck him over.
>>
>>2768879
Bret is an insane old man and has been for 50 years.

He gives us leafs a bad name.
>>
>>2768598
Coked up Shawn.
>>
HBK ruined him. politics with the kliq because he stiffed HBK in a match

Vader should've became Champ in 96-97 1 run minimum
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.