[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys why do I hate this guy so much?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: Zayn_2.0.jpg (157KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Zayn_2.0.jpg
157KB, 1200x800px
Guys why do I hate this guy so much?
>>
>muslim
>ginger
>ska fan

how can you not?
>>
creative seems to hate him too.
>>
He is nu-male incarnate.
>>
>>2768472
He's also a leaf
>>
File: ska kid.png (548KB, 791x594px)
ska kid.png
548KB, 791x594px
Sami is based.
>>
Because of you autism I'm sure
>>
Is his gimmick being Woody Allen now? I don't like it but at least they gave him something.
>>
>>2768490
I think Lexi farted
>>
>>2768461
Because you have an emotional attachment to wrestling like manchildren who jerk it to Balor and Samoa Joe
>>
File: canadian breakdancing.gif (2MB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
canadian breakdancing.gif
2MB, 301x167px
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 246x138px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 246x138px
>>2768647
wish I could smell it
>>
>>2768461
See his boring nightmarish charisma vaccum promos, proceed to a "technical masterpiece" match were you almost fall asleep, have to read smaks talk about this piece of shit like the second coming of jesus.

Vince cant even release him because the smark backlash would be unstoppable

As long as some people start coming around and noticing how shitty he is ill be fine with him on the roster, i also like that hes trapped in the midcard forever and that no one really gives a shit about him
>>
because he's a low life mudslime and a indy spot monkey
>>
File: cunt.png (43KB, 628x347px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.png
43KB, 628x347px
Because he's a whiny, insufferable cunt. I honestly liked him back when he wore the mask and talked less.
I hope he suffers a career ending injury.
>>
File: cunt2.png (148KB, 583x285px)
cunt2.png
148KB, 583x285px
#RESIST
>>
I do like his new autism gimmick.
>>
Imagine how an encounter with Samantha and Scott Steiner would go down.

He's just another baseless nu-male dragging down E! with the same matches each week.
>>
File: 2946638_orig[1].jpg (47KB, 638x469px)
2946638_orig[1].jpg
47KB, 638x469px
Goddamn, I just don't like his face. His face really bothers me. It's not that he's ugly, it's just, I don't know, it's ratty.
>>
>>2768461
here is why I don't like him. I think his gimmick is stupid. a ska-loving indie jobber with a bailey tier 'fun guy' personality? no thanks. also his body looks like shit as does his ring attire. in ring performance isn't bad by any means but it's bland and every match he's in bores me to tears. I also hate his little ringpost jump. almost as bad as deans 'curazy' rope rebound thing. his promos and mic skills also suck. again, not the worse I've seen by any means but just so god damn boring.

Here are the 'meme' reasons I don't like him that I discovered upon further research that cemented my dislike of him but didn't affect my initial judgement.

He's a fucking muslim. Of all the JUST religions he picks that one. Then he whines on social media and behaves like a teenage anti-fa about muh facism and muh islamaphobia while being a part of the most patriarchal facist religion there is. He probably unironically thinks communism is a good thing (assumption, not proven). He hates Trump, fair enough. But fucking get over it already, he's best buds with your boss numb nuts. I don't really care that he's a leaf because based JeriGOAT is too. He's Reddit incarnate.

So in summary, compiling all these things about him, I can say that every time I see this punk I reach for the remote. He's ratings cryptonite.
>>
Would Scott Steiner have bullycided him? I wish.
>>
Based Sami living in your head rent free
>>
>>2769409
Was almost with you until you went and dropped the islamaphobia bombs everywhere.
>>
>>2768490
That kids gonna hate himself when he gains height and realizes who was taking the photo with him
>>
>>2768461
>Not loving an Irish Muslim cabbie from Canada
>>
>>2769457
woah bro, I know, right? What a bigot! Gosh.

#NOTALLMUSLIMS
>>
Ginger, ugly, muslim, corny, looks and carries himself like a beta cuck faggot.
>>
>>2768461
Because he seems genuinely happy
When's the last time you can say you are happy?
>>
>>2769491
also jewish
>>
>>2769409
This is a ******1/4 post.
>>
>>2768461
He's everything wrong with Canada. Meme that he's a racist for his el generico gimmick
>>
>>2768461

Because he doesn't listen to ska in his free time
>>
File: 1452520871662.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452520871662.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2769409
agree 100% same here
>>
>>2768461
Because you hope he suffers a career ending and potentially life threatening injury.
>>
>>2768461
>ginger
>canadian
>muslim
He also suggested America is like Nazi Germany now because of Trump while remaining completely silent on the never-ending terrorism of muslims.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.