[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a Podcast

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 4

File: maniax7mainevent.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maniax7mainevent.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
I know it's cringe but I am going to start doing a wrestling podcast, would anyone be interested in co-hosting with me? I have a couple internet radio websites that I've co-hosted shows on, and I think those sites would host the broadcast if what we record isn't complete dogshit, and we'll put everything on YouTube as well as any other platforms that you want. I was going to start it this past week but I don't think it would be interesting if it was just me talking.
>>
>>2767703
What are your credentials? Memes aside I need to know you're not a suttering autist
>>
>>2767899
This
>>
Why should I talk with you about wrestling?
>>
>>2767703
get real life friends/
>>
>>2767899
I post on 4chan, thats all the credentials I need.
>>
>>2768986
i'd do it. English isn't my first language but i believe i can speak it very fluently.
>>
>>2767703
Do you have a good radio voice? Don't do it if you sound like some beta numale.
>>
I'd do it.
>>
Can I be the sound effects guy? like maybe drop a OOOHH YEAH or a WOO WOO WOO or other sounds like the ring bell whenever appopriate.
>>
What's you concept?
How long should an episode last?
Which leagues?
>>
>>2767703
Let's do it anon.
>>
If need be I'll be the resident NJPW cuck that constantly brings it up for no reason. Keep my mic low though because I breathe kinda hard.
>>
>>2767703
Where are you based?
>>
>>2767703
hm, drop some /asp/ memes in and i'll listen. maybe even gib shekels on patreon.
>>
Do it dude

Fuck anyone who says otherwise
>>
>>2767899
>I need to know you're not a suttering autist
So what if he is a stuttering autist? It works just fine for Meltzer's podcast.
>>
>tfw you were seriously hyped of being in a podcast with some of your /asp/ gang
>tfw OP won't show up

feels bad man
>>
>>2774038
this,

i'll listen

all of the other replies are just the one sad person who spams /asp/
>>
>>2774624
I'm here bro. Just kinda wondering what the next step should be, if there really are multiple people interested maybe I should start a discord or something where we can all figure it out together. The original concept was literally just getting in a call with someone and recording for an hour or two, unscripted but with bullet points/prompts. But shit, there are some good points/questions people are making in this thread, making me think of other ways to do it.
>>
>>2774152
Meant to post that to (You), my bad, on mobile
>>
i want to be on it
>>
>>2774660
Maybe just set up a discord and record it?
>>
i'd listen to it
>>
>>2775650
That can either be really good or really bad, depends on whether people from this board are ACTUALLY retarded in a social environment
Anyways i'd like to be in it, but that's OP call
>>
>>2776582
We can give it a shot. Everyone will be welcome to participate. I'll set up the discord probably tomorrow or Wednesday, won't be able to record til Thurs or Fri cuz of IRL. If this thread gets archived I'll start another one. As far as whether it'll be comfy or not, I hope so, but I realize where we are posting right now. I've never admin'ed a discord but we'll figure it out. It's going to be a free speech kinda thing, not PC by any means, but hopefully not trolled out of existence, want it to be postable at first and eventually broadcast live. But who knows, whatever happens happens.
>>
>>2776799
Thurs or Fri which time? I'm kinda busy Thurs until night hours. Mon-Tue-Wed i'm ok
>>
>>2767703

I'll do it.
>>
>>2777120
We can try for Thurs night, I'll post the discord info as soon as I can
>>
>>2777147
Thurs Night after 22:00 (GMT-3) i'm free.

i even got an hour or two to kill now, if you want to test sound or something
>>
What should we call the podcast?
>>
do a podcast on how many dicks you can suck at one time

my guess is at least 4
>>
Please don't make this podcast like every other podcast. feel free to discuss ram/sdl angles on the whole but don't fucking nitpick and rate every fucking match. and also discuss shit we see on this board. bring up threads like the Mt Rushmore thread or threads talking about drawing dimes or charly's pits or niggaz being worked on twitter/reddit. set yourselves apart. let the show be fun unlike all those other podcast.

>>2779716
a few unironic ones i thought of
Taking a Bump
Basement Bookers
Worked into a Shoot
The Work
>>
>>2779716
The Ding-Dong DiddlySeethers
>>
>>2779716
Seconding Worked into a Shoot
>>
Unless you've got a good personality or inside sources to leak you'll be wasting your time. You're entering a market that's flooded and where legends like Austin have a podcast, why would people want to listen to you? If you want to do something, make a YouTube show.
>>
>>2780137

yeah thats right we are taking to stone cold steve autism monday night war style!!

we're taking over.
>>
>>2780127
Worked into a Shoot looks great. Not OP but I have some experience with handling communities, i own a youtube channel with 20k subscribers so I guess i have some charisma.
>>
File: 1477392190088.jpg (110KB, 364x444px) Image search: [Google]
1477392190088.jpg
110KB, 364x444px
ITT:Retards with delusions of grandeur
>>
>>2780137
>>2780213
I wouldn't really consider it a waste of time if myself and some based /asp/ies have a good time. No delusions of grandeur either, I'm going into this with no expectations. I like those name suggestions up above btw
>>
Should I post the gmail linked to the discord and have people email for invites? Is it a bannable offense to post the discord or an invite to the discord here?
>>
>>2780250
i don't know if discord is bannable but you may be able to post a youtube channel. youtube shit is posted all the time.
>>
>>2780250
ok
>>
>>2780269
Good idea. I'll make an intro or something so I have a link to throw in here
>>
>>2767703
I'll be interested in hearing it lad.
>>
>>2780365
yeah make a youtube channel.
>>
>>2781611
The YouTube and Discord have been created. I'm busier than a one legged man in an ass kicking contest for the next two days tho
>>
I'd listen to it as long as you guys aren't old ass grown men heavily breathing into a mic.
>>
>>2781658
Fuck I'd be down for it. Post the discord or something anon
>>
>>2767703
I'll do it.
I've done a wrestling podcast before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FPVUH0MiJE
leave a comment if you're interested in having me as a co host,
>>
File: 1492699471698.gif (1013KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1492699471698.gif
1013KB, 295x221px
>>2781704
>>
>>2781717
yeah put some link so we at least can sub
>>
>Post discord
>People join and voice chat
>Whoever have the best dynamics end up on the podcast

Simples
>>
Thurs also looks like a great day since we can discuss all RAW, Smack and NXT
>>
>>2783024
Will we only discuss the current product?
>>
>>2783929
that's OP's call. I guess we could talk about japan, tna and indies too.

just because is the most consumed, i'd go with WWE and make some quick shots on the other ones.
>>
>>2780104
fucking faggot
>>
I'll do it. I'll be the guy who hijacks the wrestling discussion to discuss white nationalism.
>>
>>2783024
Why fucking bother? You're competing with better set up podcasts with more connections. Fuck covering WWE outside of pay per views. Focus on indies, TNA and Japan and become the "alternative" wrestling podcast.
>>
>>2782070
https://youtube.com/channel/UC3IxbORNZEVkpboGwRk8G2A

Like I said above I've been gettin my dick kicked in by work and IRL but we are all clear on Thurs boys
>>
>>2784057
i guess we aren't doing this for competing, just for fun. But that's OP's call. I personally don't watch a lot of indie wrestling but I'm willing to do the homework if this project gets traction.
>>
>>2784057
OP here... I watch everything, so I am down to talk about everything. Wouldn't be opposed to a lot of WWE talk but hope we can mix it up
>>
>>2784067
subbed.
>>
>>2784084
Give the discord link. Let people hang out in voice, see what naturally happens. Make it an organic podcast not fixed
>>
>>2784067

>Worked Into A Shoot Podcast

cool you used one of my ideas. glad to be a part of /asp/ history.
>>
>>2784100
i agree. i'm in to chat some wrestling right now. (not an native english speaker but i speak it fluently)
>>
>>2784100
https://discord.gg/ntY3YZ
I'm at work so I can't talk right now.
>>
>Join Discord
>Shit skins every where
>Mexico bro
>Some brown guy larping as white

So much for the TNA white nationalist podcast.
>>
that was actually some comfy talking, houston guy is kinda cool and the spic guy had some chemistry.
>>
>>2784615
Everyone was pretty based, it was just mic problems and internet issues that prevented it from being a really smooth convo
>>
>>2779968
>The Work

I like this one
>>
how did it go?
>>
>>2779968
Shoot and Draw, Quick Draw, Victory by Submissives
>>
https://discord.gg/ntY3YZ
This invite expires in 4 hrs then I will make a new one, not sure why I even set it to expire but oh well
>>
>>2779968
worked into a shoot is top kek. go with that
>>
When is the podcast up? also, bump
>>
>>2779968
Fuck, we should have a segment dedicated to diva feet
>>
>>2787493
Recording it Thursday night and I'll upload and post it right after
>>
>>2786839
New invite, old one expired
https://discord.gg/uCyue2
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.