[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rko.jpg (128KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
rko.jpg
128KB, 1200x600px
What happened guys? Where's the legend killer?the cocky Orton that drew millions of dollars?
>>
Orton never drew a dime but he had a great body in 2011

Now he's fat
>>
File: 1496913725155.gif (4MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496913725155.gif
4MB, 200x200px
>>2767519
>drew millions of dollars
>>
>>2767525
He was too skinny in 2009-2013
>>
>>2767552
He was skinny in 09 and 10. In 11 and 12 he was jacked and cut at the same time
>>
>>2767519
Literally nothing. I kid beating up grandpas was always a shit gimmick.
>>
Orton's gimmick was that he was young, he couldn't keep doing it past certain point.
Just picture current dad Orton coming out with Burn in my Light, it would be cringe worthy.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
>>2767519
HEY!
NOTHING YOU CAN SAY!
EVERY SINGLE MATCH GONNA BE THIS WAY!
NEVER DREW DIME!
TOO MANY YEARS PAST MY PRIME!
PAST MY PRIME!
HEY!
>>
>>2767519

The Legend Killer was buried a month after winning the title from Benoit, by Triple H. I think Orton's resolve kinda died as well after seeing all his momentum go to waste like that, so ever since then we have slow headlock wrestling man.
>>
In 2007, after suspension for the Signature steroid scandal, he returned looking like a scrawny bitch (Edge too) and got sleeve tatts to cover up the loss of muscle definition.

Is that what/when it went wrong?

Who's to say, but he was never the same since.
>>
>>2767872
kek
>>
>>2767519
He has been burned out for 7 years or so
Although when he gives a shit he is actually good , the best solution is to give him more booking control and allow him in feuds he is interested in as long as he doesn't go full Kliq
Untill the wrestlemania match his feud with Wyatt was one of the most praised in Smackdown in a Year of Miz Vs Dolph and AJ Vs Cena and Dean Vs AJ
>>
>>2767872
Fantastic

The guy lucked out in stealing DDP awesome cutter. Other than that there is nothing interesting about Orton
>>
name one time he drew a dime

just one
>>
>>2767519
Burying legends was the only way to kickstart his career, you could give that material to most guys on the roster and they would get over. He was a C+ player that became a B-.
>>
>>2767519
Orton has been phoning it in for the last 5 years. He simply doesn't care anymore.
>>
>>2767519

What went "right"?

Orton has always bored the shit out of me.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.