[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the most kino match in the history of pro wrestling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: shibata kill.jpg (30KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
shibata kill.jpg
30KB, 900x506px
this is the most kino match in the history of pro wrestling
>>
This match was better than both of the Omega matches
>>
Greatest retirement match ever. Shibata went out the way he wanted.
>>
can't name a better match. RIP Shibata.
>>
>>2767189
It was a 5 star match, but he's unlucky. In any other year it'd be match of the year standard, but in 2017 it's just going to be remembered as something Okada did between Kenny fights.
>>
File: 1495854336013.webm (3MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495854336013.webm
3MB, 1440x1080px
someone say kino?
>>
>>2767091
So did this match really kill his career or will Shibata be back after he recovers.
>>
>>2767224
I think people will recognize once they look back. The Omega matches were technical masterpieces, but the Shibata match was like the high point of a Greek tragedy.
>>
>>2767253
As of now, his career is kill
>>
File: shibata.png (58KB, 632x408px) Image search: [Google]
shibata.png
58KB, 632x408px
>>2767253
He's lucky to be alive, he literally had part of his skull removed, he's not coming back.

Daily reminder Meltzer spent the first few days after the injury saying it was just a work. People pay for this.
>>
>>2767268
>Daily reminder Meltzer spent the first few days after the injury saying it was just a work.

I like how you conveniently leave out that he never confirmed either or, and that he said he had sources going back and forth on it.
>>
>>2767268
He said that some of his sources THINK that it COULD be a work.
>>
>>2767268
Rovert, is that you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.