[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Meltz never rate this match and what would it be?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Why did the Meltz never rate this match and what would it be?
>>
Both matches were legit as hell and certainly one of the few moments DDT stops being about comedy and focuses on the match.

Some of the spots were undersold, but that's typical of japan and overall just really a resume padder for both. If meltz did rate it I would assume close to 5, most likely a 4 1/2 at best though because the lead up was pretty bad.
>>
>>2766153
The lead up doesnt always affect a match even for Meltz, he rated Okada vs Ishii 5 stars and that was a random tournament match and he also rated that PWG Match 5 stars with no build up at all but I do agree on the point of it would be much much better with a good build.
>>
>>2766512
>g1 climax
>random tournament

filtered
>>
>conflicted kenny during the ibushi vs styles match

;_;
>>
>>2766143
If it had happened in NJPW he would have given it 5* imo. Kenny says the hurricanrana bump is the worst he's ever taken, and Ibushi did a flip off the balcony.
>>
>>2766535
Nah I mean a random match in the tournament.
>>
he'll rate their tokyo dome main event
you just wait
>>
>>2766544
>if it was in Japan
Nigga what?
>>
>>2766143
Meltz is a faggot manlet.
>>
>>2766658
He said njpw. Lurk more you fucking pleb
>>
>>2766667
Quints if ya typed faster, jabronie.
>>
>>2766673
I'd rather not get quints and tell anon he's a fucking pleb.
>>
>>2766679
I don't speak Spanish.
>>
File: 1490371048001.jpg (20KB, 450x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490371048001.jpg
20KB, 450x600px
>>2766541
>>
File: 1493249757263.jpg (38KB, 436x413px) Image search: [Google]
1493249757263.jpg
38KB, 436x413px
>>2766541
>>
4.75, the pacing of the match slowed down a lot to do those big spots.
>>
>>2766512
Ishii vs Okada had more story than that though it was mostly just coincidence. Ishii being the long time vet who always comes out to kill but normally sits on the undercard going up against a stable mate who is the ace of the company and takes a lot of the G1 not that serious.

The story of the match is Ishii immediately showing Okada he's never dealt with anyone like him and just beating the absolute fuck out of Okada. It's the vet underdog beating the shit out of the new pretty boy ace. Okada realizes he's in a fucking fight and can't fuck around but still ends up coming up short. It's pace and how long it went threw everyone through a loop.

Ishii standing up after the tombstone and chopping Okada right in the fucking throat mid rainmaker pose is honestly one of my favourite wrestling moments. Insane nearfalls as well and a picture perfect underdog match.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.