[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Rat Race

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: PDVD_053_32.jpg (34KB, 384x285px) Image search: [Google]
PDVD_053_32.jpg
34KB, 384x285px
Who are some of the top Rats

Sunny
>legendary status, multi feds, HBK

Lita
>Don't doubt El Dandy,
>cheats with boyfriend bestfriend

Missy
>A legend of the 80s early 90s

Stacy
>Surprise entrant,
>Dated David Flair & Test, low standards

JoJo
>Newest entrant
>rumored with at least 4 wrestlers
> Just got full time gig, ruined a marriage.

Paige
>Literally cucked her boyfriend

Bellas
>Legends in ratting up the ladder
>Hot tub club with Ace

Kelly
>worked better outside ring than in
>linked with a bunch of dudes.
>>
>>2765601
shut up nigger
>>
Melina should be in this race
>>
Add Alexa Piss on there.
>>
Mickie James is somebody not said much in these types of lists, but she does have a bit of a history
>>
There's been a few stories of AJ Lee, not sure how credible.
>>
>>2766136
lol in your head maybe
>>
>>2765601
all the divas are whores all of them
>>
Kelly Kelly.
>>
>>2766145
>>2766147
You're no better attention whore. Kill yourself.
>>
>>2766147
fuck off faggot Molly Holly was pure
>>
>>2766464
i doubt it
>>
>>2766488

Sunny and the Bella's are the only two real ring rats. Most the rest of these bitches were just women spending all their time around in shape charismatic man, there's gonna be sex and lots of it.
>>
>>2766488
Switching names won't save you. Kill yourself.
>>
Bellas
>Definitely worked their twin magic on Vince during a visit to some US base in Asia.
>Probably did the same with the Funkman too.

Lexi
>It's been rumored that she basically fucked anything that moves in the PC to get ahead. Judging from her massive push, I wouldn't be surprised if some of it was true.
>>
>>2765644
>>2766147
you fucking mad
>>
>>2765601
I'd say Sunny was the worst of all of them and had the lowest standards. Sure HBK Hitman and Bulldog were top stars but look at all the indie Jabronies she fucked while still with Chris after all those years together. Was even banging dudes right after his funeral. Seeing how mental she is now no women even comes close, not even Missy Hyatt. She even let Missy photographer blowing another guy when she was still with Chris.
>>
>>2768230
sunny should just die already that day im gonna celebrate i hope no one goes to her funeral
>>
File: tumblr_m8nmwkdgyy1rq5iico1_500.jpg (41KB, 493x639px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8nmwkdgyy1rq5iico1_500.jpg
41KB, 493x639px
How about any woman during Moolah's 40 year run? She was was nothing more than a glorified pimp, bringing in young naive girls to be locker room rats and occasionally wrestle badly. The only reason she was able to stay on top for so long. She beat the shit out of most of them to keep them in line and teach them their place.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.