[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a bigger bomb in WWE history? What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 7

File: 1497687435470.jpg (315KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1497687435470.jpg
315KB, 1200x1600px
Has there been a bigger bomb in WWE history?

What went wrong?
>>
He just boring

the crowd reacts with apathy, which is much worse than the reaction Roman gets
>>
>>2764982
>Has no character
>Bland as fuck as a babyface
>Can't come up with his own finisher
>Looks generic
Hmmmm... maybe it's because he sucks? (thinking face emoji)
>>
>>2764982
He has no defined character and yet WWE has a billion nicknames to describe him and his character. Just another victim of the paint by numbers corporate branding style booking.
>>
Seth is by a far the least interesting member of the Shield. Ambrose could be face of the company if they let him loose, and at least Reigns has potential as a heel. Rollins is just... there.
>>
>FREAKIN
>THE ARCHITECT
>KINGSLAYER

I mean...wtf is this guy supposed to be.

I'm sure HHH considers it an honor to call a guy 'Kingslayer' but no one actually calls H 'king of kings,' he made that name up for himself.
>>
>>2765013
And what the fuck does 'king of kings' mean anyway? Is that code for:
>I was never a draw in wrestling biggest era, but then I banged the bosses daughter and politicised my way too the top by burying young talent better than me?
>>
>>2765017
KEK. That's exactly what it means
>>
>>2765007
>Reigns has potential as a heel

he's not turning. They've had plenty of opportunities to turn him. WWE are just too stuborn
>>
>>2765017
Fucking BASED accuracy
>>
BASED jasethy working the crowd into a shoot
>>
File: tumblr_nyswez9nxT1te8c1go2_1280.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyswez9nxT1te8c1go2_1280.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
>>2764982
>Has there been a bigger bomb in WWE history?

You are kidding, right?
>>
Rollins' year on top was what really killed the company.
>>
>>2765017
>And what the fuck does 'king of kings' mean anyway?

He stole that from poor Darius I.: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Full_translation_of_the_Behistun_Inscription
>>
>>2764982
>>
>>2765280
Nah, op isn't kidding
>>
>>2764982
At the time I thought his cash-in at WM31 was great, but looking back, it ruined 3 years of booking. Roman should have gone over Brock then and there, then we could have moved on to better things instead of Roman vs Haitch and Roman vs Taker for two Mania main events, which were both snooze/botchfests. Plus Seth's entire reign was horrible, mercifully ended when his knee got destroyed.
>>
>>2764982
>What went wrong?

His injury. Killed his momentum and ruined the Haitch feud setting it back a year and no one gave a shit when they eventually faced off. Also, he's not been as good in ring since injury and doesn't look as good shape either.
>>
>>2764982
Roman Reigns ran off 40% of the WWE audience since 2015.
>>
File: asuka.png (554KB, 598x600px) Image search: [Google]
asuka.png
554KB, 598x600px
>>2764982
>>
Vince is ruining Seth with a shitty booking because Vince and Trips don't get along really well .
And with Dominion being a A+ PPV it's gonna get worse for indy boys .
>>
>>2764982
nothing went wrong he is still amazing but wwe booking ruins everyone
>>
Had a chance to turn him after coming back from injury, instead waited and had him turn face because Haitch choose Owens over him. Not a very sympathetic way to turn somebody
>>
File: sethrollinshouseshow.jpg (134KB, 1200x899px) Image search: [Google]
sethrollinshouseshow.jpg
134KB, 1200x899px
>>2764982
>>
>>2765257
Top kek
>>
I tell you who ruined him, triple h, anything this guy touches turns into shit, he ruined goldberg's wwe run, ruined summer of punk and now ruined seth rollins, this guy is a walking curse and this curse will kill wwe.
>>
>>2764982
a real fan is gonna like him forever and support him seth is the best seth- everyone else
>>
>>2764993
Should've stayed heel or turned tweener.
>>
File: reigns.png (173KB, 407x407px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.png
173KB, 407x407px
>>2764982

I can think of one.....
>>
>>2764982
He look way to arab to be a main guy.

Wow look at all those empty seats
>>
>>2764982
Dean Ambrose as champion after he got that 1.85 they couldn't take the title off him faster
>>
>>2765257
working the crowd into staying home and not watching BASED
>>
File: ADoubleChamp.jpg (106KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
ADoubleChamp.jpg
106KB, 1600x900px
The problem is that he doesnt have the title, and he isnt being a heel. His championship run was Based as fuck
>>
>Not one Sami Zayn joke
>>
Being bad is cool. Every face needs a hot heel run, Seth had a mediocre one
>>
>>2764982
Boring. Got cheered as a heel because he was more interesting than Cena and Reigns. Came back as a boring face after injury.
>>
>>2764982
Rollins has been pushed almost as hard as Reigns and given opportunity after opportunity yet is nowhere near magnitude of star or draw as Reigns is.

Rollins has regressed as character and stagnated as performer. Meanwhile Reigns keeps improving to point where he is now better big match performer than Rollins.

He's been in business twice as long as Reigns and still hasn't found himself. Steve Austin says it best: "who and what is a Seth 'freakin' Rollins?"

Overrated internet darling trash. Braun is better.
>>
>>2764982
Jasethy never drew a dime
>>
>>2765804
I agree famalam. Him becoming double champ was hype as fuck.
>>
I like Seth. Had the best build-up to Mania this year with HHH, best Mania promo, one of the better matches. He does well when he's booked well, like everyone else. Not my favorite wrestler on the current roster but I respect him. Definitely needs to just make the Phoenix Splash his finisher, Pedigree and that kick thing have got to go.
>>
his face motivations are whack and boring compared to his heel work.
>>
>>2765686
>>2764982
Compare these two and just see how much more natural Seth seems when he's heel, he looks like a geek with both his arms up and his blank ass face
>>
File: manletlet.jpg (64KB, 640x803px) Image search: [Google]
manletlet.jpg
64KB, 640x803px
>>2764982
>Has there been a bigger bomb in WWE history?

Many.
See attached
>>
>>2764982
Nashetty
>>
>>2764982
What happened to this guy? I remember him being a huge indie darling in ROH and getting hyped to be one of the biggest talents in the business, more so than Danielson.
>>
Boring face run that might as well be a new character, I think the lack of continuity in wrestling is really annoying and him suddenly being buddies with Reigns and Ambrose after a blood feud is lame. They'll acknowledge is offhandedly in a promo or maybe have them be reluctant to work together in a tag match but I feel like they're missing a scene where he justifies his heel turn. He was an obnoxious dick who had a massive ego and kept running from fights as a heel, why are we suppose to buy him as this hyper-intelligent stoic badass now?
>>
>>2767893
Seth has hated and booed on the indies when he was booked as a face. He was the Roman Reigns of ROH. Hardly an indie darling.
>>
>>2767824
Rey Rey is one of the great merchandise movers in WWE history. And he drew the Mexicans.

>le inntelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor man
can't move merch for shit
>>
>>2767988
He was getting booed when they found out he was going to WWE.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.