[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please tell me the won't have the winner cash the same night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: wwe-money-in-the-bank.jpg (211KB, 2675x1504px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-money-in-the-bank.jpg
211KB, 2675x1504px
Please tell me the won't have the winner cash the same night?
>>
Yeah, Carmella will probably cash in on Naomi later in the night
>>
I think they're already spooked on Jinder and he'll lose Sunday one way or another.
>>
>>2764483
I think one of them will. Not sure which. I don't think either champ will reign much longer. Ratings are falling under Jinder and people have soured on Naomi (Lana will be the crowd favourite in their match).
>>
>>2764522
They should be spooked on Jinder, 'cause he sucks, but I think they'll give him a little bit more time.

If they were gonna hotshot the title, I think it'd be to Cena after he comes back on July 11th.
>>
I can see Charlotte cashing in if she wins on Lana or Naomi. I'm expecting Corbin to hold onto the case for awhile though.
>>
>>2764483
who cares?
>>
>>2764483
I tell you, they won't have the winner cash in the same night.
>>
Charlotte will cash on Owens after the male MITB, because Daniel Bryan was successful into deleting Benoit from history, but they still have to delete Chyna.
>>
>>2764483
The BMJC free agent thing makes me think they're desperate to shake things up for a ratings boost. AJ might be the safest bet, unless they want to roll the dice with Shinsuke.
>>
>>2764483
The men likely won't, the women might very well do. It would be bad and terrible and a waste and bad writing...and...holy shit, they will really do it, won't they?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.