[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

alexa bliss sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 5

File: superthumb.jpg (28KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
superthumb.jpg
28KB, 300x250px
she is beyond terrible in the ring, since she came to raw all her matches has suck and she has been in some of the worst segments in history she is only pushed because of her looks, and she is probably banging the higher ups take the title off of her inmediately, and anyone that disagrees is just thinking with their dicks
>>
>>2763358
You can't talk about my Blissfu like that.
>>
>>2763358
it's more creative's fault that she's been in shit segments. she's par for the course in the wrestling department and she's the best looking woman
she has the upper hand
>>
>>2763358

The Payback match with Bayley was actually not bad. Sure, it was Bayletty carrying her through it, but still.

But overall: Yeah, she neither needs to be champion, nor should she be.
>>
>>2763358
A voice of reason around here. How rare. She is terrible in the ring and better suited as a manager.
>>
>>2763358
Wow, Yelissa is actually right for once.
>>
It's women's fucking wrestling who gives a fuck about anything other than their looks?

No seriously, not baiting. What grown man could ever give a fuck about a women's wrestling match if not for sexy women?
>>
>>2763358
Pretty much this.

Been saying it for almost a year. Bliss is one of the worst females on the roster in terms of talent. No clue why Vince is pushing her so hard? My guess has been she's blowing the right person in the back.
>>
>born on a farm in Ohio.
>has been involved in sports since the age of five
>failed at softball
>failed at track
>failed at kickboxing
>failed at gymnastics
>only good at cheerleading, because she was a good cocksucker
>second place in competitive bodybuilding
>Has such low self-confidence she almost killed herself dieting
>has body dysmorphic disorder
>has the face of a rat
>is dating the Marty Janetty of a Tag team that consists of two Marty Janettys
>lost to Sasha Banks
>lost to Charlotte
>lost to Becky Lynch
>lost to Asuka
>lost to Bayley
>lost to Carmella
>lost to Nia Jax
>lost to Naomi
>Cant reach stuff off the top of the fridge without standing on two chairs
>has never won a title match or even come close to winning one
>will always be a C- player compared to Becky's A++
>>
>>2763385
She's white, blonde and hot.
>>
>>2763384
A grown man that isn't a virgin and doesn't need to get off to clothed women on a TV show.
>>
>>2763378
im tired of this little troll getting titles and buryign everyone
>>
>>2763386
>Becky's A++

I was with you until this
>>
>>2763386
Becky Lynch is the perfect woman. I find the Irish lass quite charming. I love the accent too.
>>
I wonder who could be behind Alexis Kaufman's push...
>>
>>2763394
which are not many around here
>>
>>2763397
You weren't turned off by the objectively false shit written above it?
>>
>>2763404
its just pasta m8, there's no need to get upset
>>
Alexa could be an incredible manager but wew lad can't have managers in WWE.
>>
>>2763419
She needs to manage chicken shit heel champion Sami Zayn and wear a burka.
>>
>>2763428
yes maybe the pervs wont see her body and start hating her
>>
>>2763402
>I wonder who could be behind Alexis Kaufman's push...
Vince, you insecure kekuck.
>>
File: 1496619839651.jpg (49KB, 837x569px) Image search: [Google]
1496619839651.jpg
49KB, 837x569px
she emote better than any other women on the roster
>>
>>2763428
Ha Ha.

Good Memes, Friend. Good Memes.
>>
>>2763439
>this is what JDL Blissbergettyfags actually believe
lmao dude
>>
>>2763440
WOW SHE EMOTES LOL!!! XD COOL!!! !
>>
File: 1570b414678d.jpg (174KB, 440x660px) Image search: [Google]
1570b414678d.jpg
174KB, 440x660px
She's the only woman on the entire fucking roster, NXT included, who even comes within a 100 miles of being decent on the mic. That's something. I don't drool over her looks, but yeah, she's hot, and anyone who wouldn't drink her bathwater is either gay as fuck, or lying to themselves for sweet Chan' points.
>>
>>2763457
or are decent human beings or a girl like me get over it not everyone is a pig
>>
>>2763457
who's this strumpet?
>>
>>2763465
another ugly whore
>>
She communicates better nonverbally than any woman on the roster verbally AND nonverbally. That makes her a far better character than any of the horsettys and whatever advantage they have in >workfare is not enough to make up that gap because only numales white knights and autists think any WWE women's match is any better than two stars

Based Little Goddess working >women's """""wrestling""""" nerds into a shoot
>>
>>2763457
Being good in the ring is more important, you superficial twat.
>>
>>2763473
Heel Sasha is miles ahead of her on the mic and in the ring.
>>
>>2763470
you wouldnt eat that ass, faggot?
>>
>>2763481
im a girl that hates whores sorry im
a decent human being
>>
>>2763464
Everyone with normal functioning testosterone is. I'm a pig, but only my close friends know it.

Also, you don't belong here.
>>
>>2763484
>im a girl

Doubt.jpg
>>
>>2763473
>She communicates better nonverbally than any woman on the roster verbally AND nonverbally.

2015 really isn't that long ago...

https://streamable.com/wuthq
>>
>>2763494
But it's 2017 and Sashateriat has regressed while Alexa has gotten exponentially better
>>
File: Lexi I'm Not A Dwarf.webm (850KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Lexi I'm Not A Dwarf.webm
850KB, 854x480px
>>
>>2763489
kill yourself and who are you to say i don't belong here sexist pig
>>
>>2763446

That's the only thing WWE has going for it
>>
>>2763503

Stop it you wouldn't belong here even if you hadn't gotten your dick removed
>>
>>2763474

WWE hasn't cared about that probably ever.
>>
>>2763512
i have never had a dick i was born with a vagina whether you like it or not and you are not the owner to said who belongs and who doesn't
>>
>>2763517

neither are you, you idiot
>>
>>2763524
ok go away
>>
>>2763457
Summer Rae and Lana are unironically better promos. Summer Rae even plays bitchy heel better. What Alexa Bliss promos really stand out? None, they're all run of the mill bitchy blond promos.

Stop thinking with your dick.
>>
>>2763607
>Summer Rae
KEK
>>
>>2763495
Let them turn Lexi face and see her crumble with every promo...
>>
>>2763490
It's not a girl man, it's some fat ass loser who tried to be a tripfag and got BTFO so now he's pretending to be a grill and still getting BTFO. Just stop replying to these threads.
>>
>>2763358
She is good for the millions of people around the world jerking off to her cute little face.

Still waiting for some good feet shots
>>
>>2763617
im the real yelissa idiot im a 24 year old dominican girl that is Learning english
>>
>>2763457
BRAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>>2763394
Literally only virgins care about women's wrestling
>>
>>2763613

Name one good face promo in the WWE within a year
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.