[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what is asp's opinion of albert?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: a-train.jpg (36KB, 335x400px) Image search: [Google]
a-train.jpg
36KB, 335x400px
what is asp's opinion of albert?
>>
>>2763277
>named after a piercing favored by gays
>refused to shave his back
>hung out with trish stratus for ages and never even got a boner
>went to japan to train young boys
>rekt Finn Balor's boipucci
/ourguy/
>>
He is sort of just a meh wrestler. Not really bad but not really that good either as to garner attention. I do feel bad for the guy for what they did to him when he came back from Japan.
>>
I always thought he was pretty impressive in the ring and even somehow got over the idea in the WWE that big guys should be slow, he just seems like another wasted talent in the company
>>
Based Tensai working the smarks.
>>
Paid his dues, teaching his craft to the next generation. BASED
>>
File: Webm.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Webm.webm
1MB, 640x480px
based.
Needs to keep his shirt on and wear pants, tho.
>>
File: 1496596858109.png (238KB, 570x658px) Image search: [Google]
1496596858109.png
238KB, 570x658px
GAY-TRAIN
>>
He is awesome. Loved him when he did commentary on NXT and glad he is working with the new talent.
>>
File: 1494722036632.png (410KB, 720x438px) Image search: [Google]
1494722036632.png
410KB, 720x438px
>>2763277
Can be a cute bear, but just not my taste
>>
The Derailer and Trainwreck were based finishers.

They need to give the Trainwreck to Braun as his new finish.
>>
He looked genuinely like he could just start mauling the fuck out of anyone at anytime. Should have been a bigger deal than he was
>>
>>2763277
A sack of shit janetty of a midcard tag team then went to NJPW because only gooks idolized him, then sent back to WWE and given a decent push/gimmick where he was once again, a sack of shit that only gooks idolized.
>>
>>2763277
I started a "shave your back" chant in a match between him and Edge back in the day. It was also when I managed to get on tv with my senpai's huge EDGE sign that he pointed to upon his entrance. That turned into a ramble. My bad.
>>
HOLY FUCKING YUM
>>
File: USATSI_9534700_168382968_lowres.jpg (153KB, 1154x800px) Image search: [Google]
USATSI_9534700_168382968_lowres.jpg
153KB, 1154x800px
Stipe would kick his ass
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.