[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Dana Warrior a thing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: DAx3FqUV0AA1jyc.jpg (167KB, 1151x1040px) Image search: [Google]
DAx3FqUV0AA1jyc.jpg
167KB, 1151x1040px
Seriously what the deal, she some kind of ambassador to the WEE, she on every HOF show, why is she treated in higher regard than women who actually worked there.Why her?
>>
>>2762956
Probably has nothing else to do in her life plus she has got daughters something Vince loves to show off
>>
please post pics of warrior daughters
>>
What a lovely background they chose for this photograph.
>>
>>2762960
This. This woman came out of nowhere with the warrior award and now you see her fucking face every month.
>>
I bet she killed the Warrior brother, She used it to boost her career dude
>>
>>2762987
How many widows are there in wrestling? This isn't even a Vickie/Eddie situation when Eddie was on the current payroll and gave Vickie a on air job.

She married a jerk, Haitch mended bridges enough for him to go into HOF and now this woman is now on some pedestal. There has to be a few women in the industry who didn't fuck up their lives that deserved this spot more than her.
>>
I want to fuck her so bad.
>>
>>2762999

he was a real piece of shit, she was doing god's work.
>>
>>2762956
Is it really that hard to figure out?

She sold her husband's brand/likeness to the WWE and got to bury him to get herself over with some easy pay job for them.
>>
>>2763084
Yeah the one in the middle is so hot
>>
Did they?
>>
What's going on with Mrs Warrior face?
>>
Who put her in this spot? Haitch or Vince.
>>
How did she get this position
>>
>>2762956
She looks like a cunt
>>
>>2762956
at least she isnt on tv like vickie when eddie die
>>
File: 1435413570633.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1435413570633.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>2763144
OMG SO EPIC BRO xDDDDD
>>
I have a feeling that she regularly sucks Vince off.
>>
>>2762956
You said it yourself, she's a good will ambassador who gets to be brought in once a year to hand out an award named after her beloved husband to people who have gone through so much. Why do people get so up their own ass about this?
>>
>>2763991
>e-celeb reaction image
damn /asp/ remains the no draw janetty forum
>>
File: _20170617_004545.jpg (19KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
_20170617_004545.jpg
19KB, 240x246px
>>2762956

Jesus.
>>
>>2764057
Is that a real smile or one of those smile apps
>>
>>2762956
That bitch needs to eat a burger or 10
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.