[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you guys like the cruiserweights?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: noam-dar.jpg (71KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
noam-dar.jpg
71KB, 615x300px
Why don't you guys like the cruiserweights?
>>
>>2762766
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOX

I like the cruiserweights but they're booked terribly and 205 live has a dead crowd syndrome.
>>
File: 2017-02-16-11-45-38.jpg (68KB, 388x535px) Image search: [Google]
2017-02-16-11-45-38.jpg
68KB, 388x535px
>>2762766
Because they are not doing what cruiserweights should do and be reduced to WWE style wrestling, i.e. soap opera oriented feud. Even if they tried to backtrack, it's too late.
>>
>>2762766
Dar is probably the only one outside of Neville/Aries I can see going places.

Future 2x Intercontinental Chamo
>>
>>2762766
manlets are destroying WWE.

Hunter is mad at Vince for not pushing them but Vince is 100% right not to

They are killing ratings as it is, nobody even watches 205 on the fucking network
>>
>>2762768
this. I like cruiserweights but 1 hour of nothing but manlets is just as boring as 1 hour of mastadons.

fold 205 and sprinkle the manlets in the shows
>>
Those cruiserweigths can cruiserwait BROTHER
>>
>>2762766
The Crusierweights are great and should have a show on the same level as NXT in quality. But the booking is fucking dreadful on 205 Live. It's become the Noam Dar and Alicia Fox show. And you just know he's being pushed so hard because Vince finds his accent funny.
>>
>>2762878
It would help if they didn't do those formulaic main roster matches, meaning they're no different from RAW or SmackDown in-ring wise.
>>
E-drones have NEVER liked cruiserweights. WCW and TNA fans loved their divisions, they've never been over with e-drones and never will.
>>
>>2762998
Sure, it's the fan's fault. Not the "I can't believe they haven't fired them yet" writers who need to keep booking love triangles and faggots with picket signs.
>>
>>2762995
Agree, there is really nothing these guys are doing that you aren't seeing being done on the normal roster.

Cruiserweights worked in WCW because you had slow muscle heads dominating the roster, they were a contrast. Now they are just smaller uninteresting versions of the main roster.
>>
They're mad because of cruiserweights good looks. I mean look at them, they are beautiful men.
>>
>>2762766
I'm here to see big men argue like kids for 15 minutes, not actually wrestle.
>>
>>2763005
Pretty much. They also suffer from the no gimmick thing that is very apparent in the whole WWE. I'd personally hire more luchadores in interesting masks and just let them do anything they want in ring, just entertain the people and see who gets the biggest reaction. Actually let them get over organically.

Currently only Neville and Aries are good. People like Cedric Alexander, Drew Nogulag, and others are absolutely generic and nothing stands out about them.
>>
Keep in mind this is the same company that some how made the crowds end up booing Bayley. Granted not loud boos but seriously, should be zero.
>>
>>2763014
WWE is really shit at making people like certain wrestlers the way they want them to like certain wrestlers. Quite easily they make us hate them, though.
>>
>>2763014
i haven't watched wwe since the smackdown where jider won the #1 contender spot. How have they gotten bayley booed?
>>
>>2763021
Well. Let's just say a writer backstage was overhearing two people talk about the worst segment in Raw history and writer thought: "Pfft... I can beat that!"

The This is Your Life segment that was part of the second lowest rated Raw of all time. That's right, this happy, sweet and lovable babyface is now being booked to be dumb and not able to use her head.
>>
>>2763027
She always had a childish naivete that made her a perfect character for marketing towards kids, especially little girls. Have they made her go full retard? anyone got links to a segment?
>>
>>2763042
Watch the Kendo Stick on a Pole match with Alexa Bliss. The match starts and she stands to one side inviting her to go for the Kendo stick and she fucking takes it like a moron!
>>
>>2763027
Speaking of bad segments, I don't think people have talked about how cringe was Alica Fox on the video phone
>>
>>2763080
It was pretty fucking shit and pointless.
>literally a squash after that
>>
File: DA56_Q-XUAAj0lA.jpg (40KB, 365x559px) Image search: [Google]
DA56_Q-XUAAj0lA.jpg
40KB, 365x559px
I do like the cruiserweights. They're all legit good wrestlers, at least half of them are adequately ripped and nearly all of them have defined characters and personalities.

It's a good show.
>>
Neville should just squash all of them and be done with it
>>
Shit booking. Slow matches with no flippy shit.
>>
>>2763424
Neville is the most based manlet ever.
>>
Their wrestling style is shit.

Where are the non retarded looking submissions? Why do they hit their thighs more than they hit each other? Where are the power moves? Where is the lucha shit? Why do the generic dives no different than what Rollins or Ambrose do every match?

>>2763014
People should have been booing her from the start her gimmick has always been shit
>>
>>2762766
Manlets
>>
Unless Jericho carries the division upon his return, the whole show is beyond repair.
>>
They've lost so much equity that it's pretty much impossible for them to rebuild.

First mistake was making an utter dork like TJ Perkins champion, Jesus Christ. He was so bland and uncharismatic that Brian Kendrick and Rich Swan couldn't build any heat, he pretty much destroyed any prestige it could have had.

Next mistake was the presentation, if you were dead set on making another show, do it in an intimate setting like at full sail where smarks actually care. Why would people be invested in smaller wrestlers who aren't having that dissimilar matches from people like AJ Styles or Rollins? Emphasise it as a sports contest and give it a different feel from the main product instead of a sideshow.

Neville, Brian Kendrick and to a lesser extent Gallagher and Dar are good enough, I would bring up Itami from NXT and develop those characters. Everyone else can fuck off.
>>
>>2763514
>Where is the lucha shit?

Can you imagine?
>Hiring one of the most talented young luchadores from Mexico, leagues ahead of the other CWs in high-flying ability, have him come in second place in the CWC.
>Only show him on Main Event. (Where he still gets AMAZING crowd interaction)
>>
>Cruserweight talent doing amazing shits
>Audience goes silent
>Main roster talent doing the same exact moves
>Audience goes apeshit

Americans dont know what the fuck is good .
Try to find a better table spot these days than the one with Tozawa and Kendrick
>>
Because it's taking talent & sticking them on a dead-end show no one cares about. And if Akira Tozawa had any sense, he'd leave this shitheap of a fed & go back to Dragon Gate.
>>
Because they're fucking boring. Cruiserweights need to be doing flippyshit like in WCW. Instead it's just the vanilla midget segment as opposed to the vanilla average height main roster. The only reason I don't tune out completely during cruiserweights segments is Neville.
>>
Mustafa Ali is good imo
>>
I like Tozawa. He's pretty funny, but clearly wasted
>>
>>2762766
They don't draw any dimes
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.