[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I met Bayley yesterday. I told her how big of a fan I was and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

I met Bayley yesterday. I told her how big of a fan I was and she gave me a hug. I tried to touch her butt, but she stopped me. She seemed disgusted with me and said "You like touching butts, huh? Let's see how you like it!" and she started grabbing my butt. She groped my butt aggressively, trying to give me a taste of my own medicine even though I never actually touched her butt.

She even pulled down my pants and started slapping me on my butt cheek right there in front of everyone. I pulled up my pants and tried to rush out, but she shouted "Next time I'll bring my strap-on and show you how much I really appreciate a nice butt!"

Last thing I saw before I exited was Bayley high-fiving Izzy.
>>
>>2762187
>getting worked into a rape

Top kek, you should've seen that coming, mark.
>>
I don't know what's more sad, the fact that you actually took the time to type this or you thinking that everyone would think this was funny
>>
>>2762189
I'm kinda turned on tbqh
>>
>>2762189
You being a newfag
>>
>>2762187
That went from plausible to pasta real fucking quick.
>>
>>2762187
Top kek
>>
>>2762189
Stop quoting yourself carter
>>
File: 1495552679002.jpg (32KB, 378x310px) Image search: [Google]
1495552679002.jpg
32KB, 378x310px
>>2762187
Why isn't she wrestle like this?
That outfit is hot
>>
>>2762187
Why was NXT Bayley so hot, bros?
>>
>>2762187
Now I have to go to work with a boner. Thanks
>>
>>2762410
She should come out in a catholic school outfit since she wants to act like a child.
>>
>>2762410
way better than those hideous pants
i'd take her more seriously if she dressed like that in-ring
>>
>>2762410
She's not allowed to be hot because of her gimmick
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.