[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How long is this NJPW spamming phase going to be for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170516-095126.jpg (16KB, 165x175px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170516-095126.jpg
16KB, 165x175px
How long is this NJPW spamming phase going to be for?
>>
When the E decides to finally put on good shows.
>>
>>2762067
Unitl Carter jumps to another bandwagon
>>
File: 1497377172007.jpg (56KB, 494x427px) Image search: [Google]
1497377172007.jpg
56KB, 494x427px
>>2762067
/asp/ is not your safe space E Drone
>>
until the fat spic carter decides to kill himself or die of diabetes
>>
>>2762067
NJPW fucking sucks
>>
>SEETHING:The Thread
>>
Discussion of New Japan Pro Wrestling? Probably never. It's wrestling, it's very good wrestling, it's on topic, it's allowed to be discussed.

The stupid LOL E DRONES E DRONES BASED NEW JAPAN WWE IS DYING shit? Dear god, I hope soon.
>>
Forever, this is a NJPW board now.
>>
>>2762088
This
>>
>>2762067
eh the low lives who pollute this board usually can only stay focused for around a week or 2.
>>
I preferred Roman Reigns spam

please go back to that Carter
>>
>>2762067
Until the next trend

So give it a week or so
>>
>>2762067
just use filters dummy
>>
>>2762067
>"Quit talking about good wrestling on my wrestling board!"

Fuck off drone, the best companies gain more traction in every business, like UFC in MMA, WWE has shit the bed too long and they had enough chances to get their shit together. We /njpw/ now.
>>
>>2762088
true
>>
File: 1497183077592.jpg (19KB, 236x304px) Image search: [Google]
1497183077592.jpg
19KB, 236x304px
>>2762067

>is a faggot Kookie poster

Watching her get submitted and seeing you white knights freak out was beautiful.
>>
>>2762403
This

I love it maggle. After a decade of trash, Vince is finally dying.
>>
>>2762088
It was fine when we had individual joshi/puro thread, but then the braindead drone meme came and it's insufferable
>>
>>2762434
Ngannou will take Stipe's soul
>>
Probably forever. /wooo/tists are coming here now that there's no reason for their site or board to exist anymore and this is their attempt at trying to "save" any sort of culture they had there. (tip: there was none, they're just weebs)
>>
>>2763164
what happened to /wooo/?
>>
>>2763167
/asp/ just took its place by being more convenient, having a tight knit community, and updating with the times. /wooo/ is old news, look at their site. They're the WWE of wrestling discussion boards
>>
>>2763170

What the hell are you talking about? /wooo/ has always been a great place. You're just jealous because this excrement of a board is nothing without redditors and /wooo/ users stopping by
>>
>>2763217
Nice false flag. But she would trip if she gave a shit about posting. Remember, she's a woman.
>>
>>2762067
They are gonna takeover the business
>>
>>2763170
>updated with the times
Trust me, it hasn't. /asp/ is basically a time capsule containing only the very worst of 2015 /sp/
With the exception of a few awful forced memes from the resident autists (you know which ones) there's been absolutely fuck all OC or freshness.
>>
I would love if it was possible to actually discuss NJPW & puro as a whole on /asp/, but so long as people keep spamming "MUH DIMES" & "MUH EDRONES," that's not happening

>>2763170
>Actually believing this
>>
>>2762067
For just as long as the asuka spam is going to go. Which means forever.
Face it, this board just hates japs for some reason.
>>
>>2762067
for? ever
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.