[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I start watching TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 25poj2x.jpg (16KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
25poj2x.jpg
16KB, 640x360px
is it good?
>>
WWE > TNA > NJPW
>>
>>2762044
>tnGay
>good

Actually, go watch their stuff from a decade ago, the X division then was GOAT.
>>
>>2762044
it's a pretty decent show since anthem took control. It's wrestling focused with longer matches, the X division is prominent again (three main events in less than two months and weekly match), Konnan is back with LAX.

It's pretty much the new wcw nitro. It could be better, but they're improving a lot.
>>
They really are getting somewhere with the product now Anthem have taken over. I'd start now so you can catch Slammiversary
>>
>>2762885
I am thinking the opposite. I liked the Corgan/Dixie combo, they had horrible in ring talent but their were at least some funny moments with Hardy's, Decay, Maria and Cuck Bennett,. Allie and BS Cuck. Cringe Aaron Rex

Now it's just really boring characters, wrestling really boring matches. It's like 2008 WWE.
>>
>>2762044
Only if you are already dead inside.
>>
>>2763004
STAMFORD WIFE SEETHING
>>
big dick meltz said it's better than raw most weeks. not that that's difficult.
>>
>>2762044
TNA is actually the most enjoyable product around right now imo. It's a comfy show with clear character work and the whole "this company has almost died 8 times and none of us are trying to hide it" shtick is actually really good TV.
>>
comparing impact fans to wwe fans, impact fans treat it like a tv show and discuss pros and cons of booking decisions. WWE fans act as though vince spat in their face if their darling doesn't win a match.

Impact's just more comfy and manageable to get into
>>
TNA is starting to bounce back again. It's going to take a while for it to overcome Dixie's legacy. Not a terrible time to tune in if you have pop.
>>
It has it's moment. More wrestling than raw ever puts on.
>>
>>2763004
>he says on /asp/
>>
>>2763335
Steiner was right. When I left nothing impressed me; that’s why I left. The change of management which was a problem because Dixie Carter is an idiot and then she brought in these other idiots like Hulk Hogan. I was just like damn, 'I got to get the hell out of here,'” Steiner said. “I watched them from afar, and their pockets kept getting run down, and then, thank God, someone else bought it, ran her out and now the right guy is back in charge being Jeff Jarrett. That’s basically who I started with before when Jeff started Impact Wrestling. I definitely wanted to come back and work for the organization again.
>>
>>2762044
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg28MS9li7E

It is now.
>>
>>2762044
It's more entertaining than WWE, that's for sure. Better wrestling most of the time as well
>>
>>2762044
This thread just convinced me to give it a shot.
Although it's a shame they don't have enough fuck you money to keep any draws they create.
>>
No, you missed out when it was good -- which was a decade ago.
>>
>>2762044
Start by watching shows from 10 years ago
>>
File: 1470928745132.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1470928745132.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>2762044
rosemary > every woman on wwe
>>
>>2763615
No.
>>
>>2765193
I have a soft spot ( or is it hard spot) for Alexa and Becky. But I agree, last year Rosemary (and Allie) were more interesting than any WEE woman
>>
>>2762044
What channel and time is it even on anymore?
>>
>>2762044
there is no such thing as tna anymore
>>
>>2762044
The only thing that is good on TNA is the Knockout Division.

The Main event scene is all about bland characters(aside the wolf guy)

The Tag Team Division has suffered without Decay and the Hardys

Midcard is a bunch of nobodies

Moose division is ok(The only guy in the roster over)
>>
File: question.gif (1MB, 430x360px) Image search: [Google]
question.gif
1MB, 430x360px
why doesnt TNA steam on netflix or hulu on delay?
>>
>>2765224
Yes.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.