[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that the single best worker signed to WWE is now a woman.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: iowwe.jpg (54KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
iowwe.jpg
54KB, 640x425px
Reminder that the single best worker signed to WWE is now a woman.
>>
>>2761835
kill yourself obese e-drone
>>
Good, have fun wrestling riot ruby
>>
>>2761835
Based Io saving us from boring old Flabsuka, who will now be released when her contract expires due to being completely worthless.
>>
>>2761836
Kill yourself faggot, Io is based as fuck.
>>
>>2761835
I can't wait for her to expose the fuck out of Yawnsuka.
>>
>>2761835
Now will the WWE women's division evolve or will they butcher her move set so that she is handicapped to their level?
>>
>>2761835
another tasty waifu for nxt
>>
>>2761864
Not just her. None of the other female "wrestlers" are 1/10th as good. Luckily for them Io will be held down by Vince because she's not white
>>
>>2761865
Did she do this just to spite Rossy? She's gotta know they aint gonna let her do shit
>>
>>2761875
She did it for cash and increased exposure. Io is clearly driven to be the biggest female star in the world, enough to sacrifice the freedom that Stardom allowed her.
>>
>>2761875
Io has pretty much done all she can with Stardom, it's time to conquer a new promotion and BTFO overrated shitters like Asuka and Charlotte by showing them who's really the best
>>
>>2761884
>>2761898
Based. Gooka has got to be SEETHING that there's literally nothing she can do to avoid irrelevance. Io is better at every conceivable aspect of being a wrestler.
>>
>>2761835
AJ got a sex change? Wtf that's not very Christian
>>
File: 1496438838503.jpg (96KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1496438838503.jpg
96KB, 600x800px
>>2761928
Io is better than AJ in pure workrate now. His best days are behind him. Cesaro is probably the only guy that tops her.
>>
>>2761935
Nah Cesaro has power and agility but he isn't really one for flips. Neville is the closest match to Io in terms of pure, well rounded athletic ability
>>
>younger
>tighter
>has lots of years left
>not cringy
>not autistic
Why will we need Asuka after she arrives?
>>
>>2761943
We won't. Asuka will job a bit on the main roster until Io is called up then get released.
>>
>>2761898
>ever giving gooks a chance when Vince is still around
not on his watch weeb
>>
When Asuka goes to the main roster, hopefully she shoots on Alexa. She needs to cull the talentless if they are ever going to improve their product.
>>
>>2761962
>shooting on the top girl
Even she isn't that retarded. Gooka is a pussy and won't do shit, she'll lie down and take her losses like a good little cuck
>>
>>2761962
Go watch the Emma match from London if you don't think she will throw live rounds. She is going to rough her up.
>>
>>2761982
Based Emma put an end to the gook's sloppy shit that night. Fatsuka hasn't been stiff since then for fear of getting rocked again
>>
>>2761940
I thought workrate was more about strength, speed and stamina than flips.

Like, flips are a product of workrate, not a prerequisite.
>>
>>2761992
She has all of that. Io can go for half an hour and wrestle every style
>>
>>2761982
There's a big difference between stiffing some jobber that nobody cares about and stiffing the top star. Fat coward won't dare try it
>>
>>2761835
>worker
Key word. Kairi has superior charisma and is the ultimate qt babyface. She has the most potential to really take off and get big.

Of course, Vince will bury both of them within six months so really it's pointless to have hopes. Just enjoy their NXT runs and ignore everything after.
>>
>>2761999
There are no stars in the women's division right now, do not kid yourself. The fans could care less about their matches because the quality is bad. Just look at how bored they are. That will change when Asuka, Io, and co., are called up.
>>
>>2762011
Most accurate post. There is no chance in hell that a nip will be on top while Vince breathes. Whether it's Asuka, Io of Kairi, the end result is the same.
>>
>>2762015
The fans don't care because most of the women are ugly charisma vacuums. Bliss and Lana are the most popular for a reason. Muh workrate indie darlings will flop. Their place is jobbing for the real stars
>>
>>2762015
I don't think Asuka's sloppy, out of shape ass will change anything. Io is years away from the main roster so the quality will remain in the dumps until then.
>>
>>2762011
It's really become super clear why Hunter keeps them in NXT so fucking long.

I never imagined I'd care so little about Finn, Nakamura and Bayley being on the main roster.
>>
>>2762024
Bliss and Lana popular. Yes, let's see how that Naomi and Lana match goes when the "You can't wrestle" chants start up. It's embarrassing at this point. Have two women who can go put on a match that actually shows off athletic prowess and they will cheer and be invested throughout the match.
>>
>>2762046
Charisma and sex appeal trump wrestling ability. Lana has enough of both to keep the crowd invested despite the likely one star match
>>
>>2762085
No one gives a single fuck about the women, the only time people cared about the women in recent years is in NXT and Sasha vs Charles, but even that was terribly booked and fizzled out despite some good matches and popped ratings. No one except manchildren on this board give a single fuck about Alexa Bliss. The crowd isn't completely dead for Lana but that'll change with further exposure.
>>
>>2762132
>biss gets pops all the time and sells tons of merch
>no one cares
>>
>>2762132
Except Lana gets the biggest pop on SD from the female roster and Bliss is her peer on Raw. You might not like their workrate or whatever the fuck, but you cannot deny that their over
>>
>>2762132
when i attended a house show a few weeks ago I saw more bliss shirts than any other one apart from Cena ones
>>
>>2762168
>>2762326
>>2762327
Indie marks and weebs btfo
>>
>>2762045
This post really hurts.
>>
>>2762326
>lana will win the title and get you deserve it chants

you know this will happen
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.