[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is what your average wwe mark looks like. Why havent you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: WWEBabby.jpg (138KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WWEBabby.jpg
138KB, 768x1024px
This is what your average wwe mark looks like.
Why havent you made the switch to New Japan yet?
>>
Can't decide who's more depressing between Rosenberg and this fag.
>>
File: NJPWBabby.jpg (6KB, 187x250px) Image search: [Google]
NJPWBabby.jpg
6KB, 187x250px
This is what your average njpw mark looks like.
Why havent you made the switch to Impact Wrestling yet?
>>
>>2760193
>wcpw channel is filled with 95% top 10 WWE lists
nice try drone
>>
>>2760170
>Plumpy
>Nakameme mark
>Said if he could, he wouldn't watch WWE
kk
>>
>>2760208
>95% of posts form njpw marks are about WWE
nice try drone
>>
>>2760222
trips of truth
>>
>>2760170
I don't speak Japanese, I don't know who any of the wrestlers are, and I can't tell the difference between any of them.
>>
>>2760170
A chad? Based WWE
>>
>>2760222
Solid point
>>2760208
How else you ding-dong diddly get views pinhead?
>>
>>2760276
>english commentary for events
>that's because you haven't even tried to watch it
>that's because you haven't even tried to watch it

Yeah, bad taste usually comes with being stupid and lazy.

Enjoy Brocks year long reign with 3 matches.
>>
>>2760276
This is funny, because if you asked me to describe Naito, Okada, Omega or Tanahashi I would be able to do it easily. In the WWE besides some of the funnier guys on the roster it's either that guy is good or that guy is bad.
>>
>>2760335
I would rather die than listen to Kevin Kelly for more than 5 seconds.

Also, another post by new japan mark, another mention of WWE.
Keep it up drone.
>>
>>2760335
I'll have you know I have seen several gifs, Ricochet vs Osprey and Styles vs Nakameme! Styles vs Nakameme was good. But I tried watching other matches on that show, even the main event was like an hour long and I didn't know who anyone was.

>>2760344
They all just look like Japanese guys to me
>>
The guy wore a New Japan shirt on some tweet one of you posted on here, KYS memelord.
>>
File: TNABabby.png (72KB, 164x216px) Image search: [Google]
TNABabby.png
72KB, 164x216px
This is what your average TNA mark looks like.
Why havent you made the switch to Ring of Honor yet?
>>
File: 1473281007093 (1).gif (2MB, 300x243px) Image search: [Google]
1473281007093 (1).gif
2MB, 300x243px
>>2760358
People watch TNA without the Hardys?
>>
>>2760358
that's a lie, nobody watches TNA
>>
File: 1497464098242.png (71KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1497464098242.png
71KB, 800x750px
>>2760222
Trips confirms: Based WWE living inside their heads rent free
>>
>>2760222
Gook marks exposed
>>
>>2760276
I used to think this but then watched the latest Dominion (first full njpw show i have watched), and I feel more invested in the main dudes than I do for anything in wwe.

From that show i see Suzuki as an old school shoot kinda guy who just loves inflicting pain and isn't afraid of anything. Reminded me of Samoa Joe

Tanahashi is an older big guy who doesn't want his time to end and will fight to the end for his pride. Reminded me of Jericho a bit

Okada is a new blood freak talent who is cocky as fuck but also seems to have a lot of respect for his opponents. Roman done right honestly.

Omega is a foreign extroverted leader type who thinks he's the greatest to ever step into the ring and when he doesn't prove himself he takes it very hard and only strives to come back stronger

That's what i got from the show anyway. I could go on about all of the people on the roster honestly because they're all pretty memorable
>>
>>2761447
The reddit spacing. Oy vey
>>
>>2761458
You're either baiting with a shit meme or genuinely think this is a thing. Either one kys
>>
>>2760170
BASED
>>
>>2760170
drones buttfucked
>>
>>2761458
cringe
>>
>>2760212
This. Adam couldn't possibly suck off njpw or Roh any more than he currently does. OP is a retard.
>>
File: gb2.png (97KB, 263x263px) Image search: [Google]
gb2.png
97KB, 263x263px
>>2761477
>Pfft well of course I'm not a redditor heh...
>P-please believe me
Fuck off you cuck.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.