[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who has the most to gain from winning the first Women's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

File: Lacey.jpg (1MB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Lacey.jpg
1MB, 1600x1600px
Who has the most to gain from winning the first Women's MITB match?

>Becky
Gets probably the loudest face pop among the women. Has already been champ once, and has a history of being a loser when it really really counts. Furthermore, cashing in MITB is kind of a opportunistic heel thing to do, Becky shouldn't win.

>Charlotte
The most credible woman. Even though Naomi is champ, but Charlotte feels like a bigger deal. If she is champ or the briefcase holder, we lose out on the possibility of two big womens matches on any given show.

>Tamina
Might not be savable. Fine enhancement talent, but shouldn't be involved in title scene at all.

>Natalya
Is established, but not entirely as over as she should be. Her winning may be good, but the crowd would probably bore of her really quick. She's better in "Total Diva" style feuds, playing to a separate audience.

>Carmella
Currently gets 0 pops, but might have an alright upside. Especially with Ellsworth as manager. A briefcase run might exactly what is necessary for her to grow as a character. Imagine her coming out, James following her with a bedazzled briefcase. She can hold it for a while, get real obnoxious, and case it in on Becky eventually.She should win, she has the most to gain.
>>
Becketty says she wants to be heel. She's obviously winning the briefcase, Charles will beat Naomi for the belt anyway, then Bex turns on Charles next year to cash in. Screencap this.
>>
Probably Carmella, or Charlotte if she cashes in on a man and fails but puts in such a good effort it gets her super over
>>
>>2760014
Becky would be a terrible, terrible heel
>>
File: 1456118380026.jpg (229KB, 697x808px) Image search: [Google]
1456118380026.jpg
229KB, 697x808px
>>2760011
>charlotte
>she
>>
>>2760022
Wew lad please lay more of your original and unique jokes on us
>>
>>2760011
What's with all the ugly she-hulks these days, at least Chyna was semi attractive.
>>
File: bex.gif (2MB, 245x160px) Image search: [Google]
bex.gif
2MB, 245x160px
>>2760019
>>
>>2760026
>Shit talking my Lacey

>>>/lgbt/
>>
File: 1470095480771.jpg (16KB, 333x518px) Image search: [Google]
1470095480771.jpg
16KB, 333x518px
>>2760024
>don't talk shit bout mai waifu
>>
>>2760033
>d*mmit of course the time *I* post the joke, nobody laughs! It's not fair mom
>>
>>2760031
I think even you would be too good to do for this monster
>>
>>2760024
He doesn't need to, the women's division is enough of a joke
>>
File: 1476662110818.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1476662110818.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
>>2760040
>implying I'm that guy
>>
>>2760044
It's true. Fire everyone except Chuck, Nikki, Lana, Sasha, Foxy, and Carmella because Ellsworth
>>
>>2760050
Ellsworth is LITERALLY cancer though
>>
File: zayn.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
zayn.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>Post thread to discuss the match
>Yall niggers start shitposting less than 5 replies in
>>
File: 1495444844827.jpg (43KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1495444844827.jpg
43KB, 300x300px
>>2760014
>natural white meat babyface the rarest unicorn of wrestling
>i wanna be heel

women are retarded
>>
>>2760011
The best way to find out, who will win and who will lose is to think what woman would profit the most from the briefcase and what woman would profit the least.

The one that would profit the most, has exactly 0 chance of actually winning it. The woman that needs it the least, has about a 90+% chance of winning it.

So, Charles will likely win it, just because she needs to be "the first woman to ever win a women's MitB match!" even though she doesn't need it at all and could just become the champion the normal way in like 2 months.
>>
>Match going on
>Taminia has a spot in the match where she's gonna grab but Becky stops her
>Tamina is sick of being a jobber
>Figures she's gonna be fired soon anyway
>Shoots on Becky during the spot
>Takes the briefcase and wins
>Tamina looks at Vince "How's that for grabbing the brass ring?"

What does Vince do?
>>
>>2760011
Becketty is a jobber and would lose the cash in. Carmella should win to work the smarks
>>
>>2760078
cash in with submission finisher kinda ghey
>>
>>2760019
t. wwe babby. She's almost as good a heel as she is a babyface
>>
>>2760064
I don't think the women's MitB match is well established enough for Chuck to win. Right now it feels like a "they need this to get ahead" thing for the women. Chuck is too good for that.
>>
>>2760087
What? It is the first and she needs all the firsts, simple as that. When it is established it doesn't matter anymore.
>>
>>2760097
No she doesn't, not this one at least.

Also, tell that to Seth Rollins.
>>
>>2760087
charles is a disaster though
>>
>>2760100
Of course she does, she is the female Roman Reigns.

And? Even Sandow won that match once...
>>
>>2760104
>greatest of all time (indisputable)
>disaster
Just because she outwrestles your waifu doesn't make her a disaster
>>
>>2760108
get a job ric
>>
>>2760108
>>greatest of all time (indisputable)

holy fuck, worked to the moon, WTF?
>>
>>2760075
Mr. Kennedy's her ass
>>
>>2760082
>ywn be submitted by tummy mummy
>>
>>2760109
>>2760110
Wow, what a convincing argument! You sure changed MY mind. Were you captain of the debate team?
>>
>>2760087
She gets all the firsts. She'll win the briefcase, break asuka's streak in a few months and pin her right there
>>
>Ellsworth carrying the briefcase to the ring, causing distraction
>Carmella attacks from behind
>Carmellsworth dynasty on smackdown

Could work desu
>>
>>2760137
Never intended to change your mind, it seems to be gone anyway.

But that is the equivalent of unironically saying "Roman Reigns is the greatest of all time".
>>
>>2760011
With the right set up, Nattie
With the imminent implosion of the welcoming committee about to happen at MITB Tyson makes a return as Natalya's manager claiming she had more success with him around than she ever had before and she needs someone in her corner. Despite him being more of a distraction than anything somehow she gets the case and starts a great run, where Tyson plays spoiler for womens matches running out with the case (which you never see Nattie actually holding ever) and he's yelling trying to get Nattie to cash in giving the current champ multiple losses.
Nattie will continue to embrace being a heel but eventually start to have second thoughts because and eventually have a full face turn after slapping Tyson, cashing in, and getting the belt.
Nattie would hold the belt for a while but after some decent build up she'd put over someone else at one of the better PPVs
>>
>>2760011
Divas MITB is the most forced bullshit concept. Like every other "history" PR nonsense all it's doing is killing the gimmick matches for a scense of "equality"

All of these hags have had title shots and all of these hags will have a title shot in the next 3 months, so what's the point.

BTW that's one of the sexiest tranny I have ever seen. I would take the risk
>>
>>2760014
whats the longest someone has had MITB without using it? It might be lulzy to see some one cash in on day 363 right before it expires
>>
>>2760183
Edge in '05 held it from Mania to New Years Revolution

Ziggler also had a really long one, in what, 2012-13 maybe?
>>
Becky dominates the match. Suplexes the fuck out of everyone except Charlotte, who is the only person that can stand up to her.

Becky wins.

Charlotte goes on and squashes Naomi. Takes the belt.

Becky immediately turns up. Drops suitcase at Charlotte's feet.

"Summerslam."

Done. All you need to do to get SD's women roster out of the shithole it's in right now. Abandon the shit, get the two women who can have a decent match into it.
>>
>>2760239
These two goobers already had their chance at RR last year and the match sucked. Fuck them
>>
>>2760056
They never take anything seriously.
>>
What are the odds? Are they out yet?
Personally I think it depends on how they want to spin this. If it's just as a MitB winner Carmella is most likely the one since she's needs validation plus Ellsworth shenanigans. If they go with 'LE ERIC HISTORICAL 1ST WOMYN WINNAR" Steph level of bullshit, it'll probably be Charles or if we are lucky, Becky

>>2760056
Welcome to /asp/ nigga
>>
File: Uh Ugh Nmm Uh.png (304KB, 672x473px) Image search: [Google]
Uh Ugh Nmm Uh.png
304KB, 672x473px
>>2760163
>Tyson makes a return
Stopped reading right there and fuck you for reminding by about Tyson
>>
>there are peple that want becketty to win
Fucking why?
>>
>>2760239
why would she announce the match in advance and not just win when charles is tired from nigger wrangling
>>
>>2760297
Because she's a pure babyface and that would be dishonourable
>>
>>2760272
she's cute and over
>>
>>2760308
wrong on both counts
>>
>>2760311
>Becky Lynch is not ov.....
www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1RxfUtsVc8

watch that then kys
>>
>>2760315
>a few fat neckbeards sing along for ONE night
kek
>>
>>2760315
mfw becky gets a KKK heel gimmick
>>
>>2760315
Just stop. You can't prove anyone wrong on here lol.
>>
>>2760163
>slapping Tyson

his neck would turn to dust
>>
Becky definitely shouldn't win. She's the only straight up babyface on SDL right now. Here's how I imagine it going down:

>Charlie wins mitb
>Lana by some dumb luck wins title from naomi
>Becky destroys lana in a title match, wins title.
>Naomi positions herself as #1 contender. Charlie promises she would announce in advance her cash in.
>becks vs naomi
>Becky wins by a hair
>Charlote cashes in.
etc
>>
>>2760022
kek
>>
>>2760011
can she wrestle or cut a promo, if so, Vince will push her to the moon
>>
>>2760011
gross looks like a tranny
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.