[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We predict how the WWE will die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1496598280993.jpg (84KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
1496598280993.jpg
84KB, 640x427px
>it's 2018
>Vince dies peacefully in his sleep
>full control doesn't become definite since Vince never anointed anyone
>Dbry goes to NJPW to make a loud roaring debut
>Cena retires
>AJ's multi year contract expires and becomes questionable to return to the E'
>Haitch panders 100 percent to smarks
>Steph panders 100 percent SJW's
>Shane just loses interest all together
>LOLTNA somehow becomes a threat again because of how horrible the E becomes
>>
>BBD goes to NJPW
>BBD has 4* classics in the Tokyo Dome, and Arena Mexico with Naito/Okada/Rush etc
>>
>2022
>WWE ratings reach new record lows every week
>Smarks are the majority of the audience
>WWE still tries to pander to casuals with the "Well we already have the wrestling fans watching They'll never tune out!! mindset
>Due to the still crap WWE product smarks turn to local indies to get their fix
>Local indies begin talent sharing to enhance appeal and maximize talent exposure
>Some kind of territory co-op is set up
>By 2026 WWE is as antiquated and unappealing, like trying to get a beer hipster to drink a Bud Light instead of a microbrew
>Despite that WWE still maintains a solid audience of 350K weekly for Saturday Night Raw, their one hour telecast on USA Network

The writing is on the wall. Millennials and younger people prefer local products over the conglomerate massive products out there already.
>>
WWE will never die. It's too big to fail.
>>
>>2758321
>Vince dies
>Triple h, the man that forced 2 million people to stop watching WWE, gets total control
I don't have anything more to say
>>
>>2758321
>show gets stale and predictable
>views keep falling steadily until they shut it down
>>
Isn't Vince currently the one killing his own product?
>>
>>2758428
People said that to WCW too.
>>
>>2758435
>>2758444
I think he's doing it on purpose i.e. he wants his company to die with him instead of letting Haytch turn it into some indiefag manlet promotion
>>
>>2758321
this
>>
File: 891487954.jpg (206KB, 800x558px) Image search: [Google]
891487954.jpg
206KB, 800x558px
>>2758321
>2019
>Company about to fold
>Vince calls up a favor from Trump and they print $700 billion for him
>Spends it all on shitty cartoons for the network and folds anyway
>>
>>2758428
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
>>
>>2761761
*takes her missionary*
*gets put in a triangle choke and forced to tap*
>>
>>2758321
Wwe will never die.
thanks to you, the internet fans.
we'll have indy darlings flipping and kicking in some bingo hall in Delaware for the years to come.
wrestling's future is bright.
>>
>>2761961
Wrestlemania 40
LIVE emanating from Reseda, California at the local American Legion post.
>>
>>2758321
Because of its strong brand recognition, I doubt WWE will actually die. I imagine the show will be extremely sterilized and even more predictable 5 years from now; this hurts the ratings a lot. But WWE would still hang around, I think there's at least 1 million dedicated autists who would watch it no matter what; it's obviously not good, but a guaranteed 1 million views isn't that bad. When Vince dies Triple H is taking over, most CEOs get into that position by being the former COO, but Steph will probably still have a lot of control. I don't really know how the WWE stock is distributed among them however; if she's feeling egotistic then Steph might be able to get herself to become CEO. Shane might stick around with some executive role, but he'll probably get pushed to the side, and then just leave the company.

The problem is that WWE worked themselves into a corner. Going PG did a bit to help them in terms of reaching out to a wider audience, and not being as toxic when leaching off of hollywood, but it hurt them a lot more in terms of turning off a lot of real wrestling fans. If they tried cutting back on content, so there wasn't so much WWE that watching it is a part time job, and then went back to the 'extreme' stuff, and tried appealing to real wrestling fans -- I think WWE has the know-how to make it enjoyable, but it's up in the air whether this would be a good or bad thing. In order to regain their lost status they have to get rid of all the PR bullshit, but if they do that, and fail, then the possibility of going bankrupt is very real.

It's basically either eternal mediocrity, or a chance at greatness. From a business perspective we all know which one they'd choose. And Vince is the only one with the balls to take a risk that big, not his pussy little son in law.
>>
>>2758321
That's a cute pussy
>>
File: 149753657839.jpg (7KB, 225x252px) Image search: [Google]
149753657839.jpg
7KB, 225x252px
Disneyworld Wrestling Entertainment
>>
>>2758321
>2019 USA offers half of what WWE gets now
>Stock drops 50%
>Corporate sponsors pull out by the dozens
>Vince calls for massive budget cuts
>WWE Studios folds
>Rosters combine
>Half the crew is let go
>Tour is canceled
>WWE works out of Universal Studios
>NXT performance center is shut down.
>WWE airs pretaped RAW exclusively on the network
>WWE airs pretaped Smackdown on their youtube channel
>The World title is renamed the Taco Bell Doritos Locos Belt
>WWE works out a deal with ESPN Classics to air old WWE Attitude Era RAWs to remind people how cool wrestling once was and people should come back for the nostalgia feels
>Immediately backfires when people remember how cringey it was and leaves ESPN with less advertisers than the XFL had
>McMahon gets desperate and is finally convinced to hire back Russo.
>Russo books a new match. An Elimination Chamber McMahon on a pole match where each member of the family is dunked into a vat of Taco Bell Diablo sauce
>Vince dies from the extreme heat
>Lawsuits from all fans who sue over the smell and trauma
>WWE loses and must claim bankruptcy to avoid paying the 3000 attending, 20 Million each.
>>
Haitch's daughters sell the company to some shithead like dixie carter and panda energy
>>
>>2758321
e-drones BTFO
>>
>>2759969
/truth
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.