[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What we know about Dave Meltzer: >Lived with his parents until

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

What we know about Dave Meltzer:
>Lived with his parents until he was in his mid-30s
>Weeb, used to write anime reviews under a pseudonym
>Manlet
>Incel (uses lifting as a cope)
>Autistic (self-diagnosed)
>Was fired from several retail jobs for "creeping out customers"
All these facts have been documented either by himself or people who know him.
>>
>>2757896
I heard he used to crossdress and peep in women bathrooms
>>
>regarded as one of the greatest living sports journalists
>the indisputed most accomplished and respected person in the history of his field
>>
>>2757896
very fake news
>>
He may have been a gymcel earlier in his life but he is married and has kids so he's not an incel
>>
>>2757896
You forgot umm ummm ummm ummm ummm ummm ummm ummm
>>
>>2757896
Sounds like /ourguy/.
>>
>>2757896
>Incel
He has two kids you dumb faggot.
>>
>>2757963
Lol @ you dumb mark.
>What is a sperm donor?
Meltz has said before he has a low sperm count and cannot father children of his own.
>>
>>2757896
>>2757937
Yup, so basically big dick Meltzer is unironically /ourguy/
>>
>Hating someone so much you start writing fanfiction about them
Based Meltz working /asp/
>>
File: 1493175797513.jpg (78KB, 1024x576px)
1493175797513.jpg
78KB, 1024x576px
>>2757896
Highly respects Meltzer: Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, and J.R..

Hates Meltzer: Al Snow, Kevin Nash, Ole Anderson.
>>
how much is he worth? is he the biggest draw in wrestling?

daily reminder it costs 10.99 to read what he thinks about the wwe product which only costs 9.99
>>
Others facts we know about Meltzer:

>he loves working the E drones by not giving them 5 Starz
BASED MELTZ, HATE ALL YOU WANT SON
>>
>>2757982
Respected by big names
Hated by nobodies who could not draw dimes (no Kevin Nash didn't draw dimes btw)
>>
>>2757988
It's worth the money. You will never look at a wrestling match the same way again. It's akin to going from the phonograph to a McIntosh MC275 Vacuum Tube Amplifier.
>>
In high school he shoot smashed a banana in some girls face
>>
>>2757896
He's also had sex and makes six figures per year. How's your life?
>>
File: David.jpg (24KB, 400x400px)
David.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Bliss had a deal with Meltzer in order to gain a respectable review for a match she was going to be in at WWE's Backlash (2017). They would engage in the act of coitus in return for the good review. The deed happened, the match happened, the review came out, and it was zero stars even after the fact.
>>
>>2758184
Probably also rated the sex as zero stars because bliss was a dead fish
>>
>>2757925
>honored by the Cauliflower Alley Club
>>
File: B2RQW-UIcAA4h5i.jpg (58KB, 600x455px)
B2RQW-UIcAA4h5i.jpg
58KB, 600x455px
>>2757982
>Biggest name in history
>burned his dirtsheet on PVV
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.