[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on Dasha Fuentes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: dasha-fuentes-nxt.png (331KB, 650x381px) Image search: [Google]
dasha-fuentes-nxt.png
331KB, 650x381px
Redpill me on Dasha Fuentes
>>
She's almost as hot as Charlie Caruso.
>>
WWE Insider here

She sucks a mean dick
>>
>Dasha Kuret Gonzalez(born April 17, 1988) is an American fitness model, professional wrestler and ring announcer currently signed to WWE on the SmackDown brand under the ring name Dasha Fuentes. She currently appears as a backstage interviewer for SmackDown.
>Kuret was born and raised in Orlando, Florida and later attended the University of Central Florida (UCF), where she studied microbiology and molecular biology, graduating in 2012. She worked at LA Fitness and at the beauty retail store Ulta Beauty. Kuret also competed in the Miss America organization, winning several titles including Miss UCF and Miss Volusia County. Kuret was active in swimming, diving, and gymnastics until a knee injury sustained in the summer of 2014 forced her to be sidelined.
>>
>>2757870
>redpill
neck yourself
>>
>>2757870
I can't tell them apart anymore
>>
>>2757884
You guys all like these new backstage interviewers in because they all look exactly the same. They are manufactured in a plant but all defective because they forgot to put in a personality
>>
>>2757897
It's written in Renee's contract that as long as Renee is employed by WWE, they can't hire another blonde reporter lady. Renee has a lot more backstage pull than people realize.
>>
>>2757897
Have sex, I'm beggin ya
>>
>>2757912
Yeah I also heard Renee has done alot of "pulling" backstage.
>>
>>2757870
>a matrix reference in 2017
the state of you. that shit stopped being "cool" in 2002.
>>
>>2758046
Go to /pol/
>>
File: Dasha-Kuret-Feet-1812385.jpg (43KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Dasha-Kuret-Feet-1812385.jpg
43KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2758058
Nigga fuck you. Telling me to go to /pol/. Fuck off to reddit bitch
>>
>>2758065
>shows feet without teasing
I'm in love
>>
Remember when she first debuted on Smackdown and would royally fuck up her lines and get flustered multiple times an episode? I'll give her credit she fixed that after the first month but that was an embarrassingly bad first month.
>>
>>2757887
Meaner than Charlie Caruso's dick?
>>
>>2757884
She looks better.
>>
>>2757870
2nd hottest brunette announcer since Cathy is getting literally pozzed by Finn "the faggot" Balor
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.