[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura said Dolph is going to Japan soon?!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Dolph Ziggler.jpg (8KB, 192x263px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph Ziggler.jpg
8KB, 192x263px
Maybe it's because he speaks broken english but how is there not more attention on the fact Shinsuke said Dolph Ziggler was going to Japan soon on Talking Smack last night?!
>>
If this is true then njpw is making a smart move for non japanese audiences. Though I would warn them to be careful just how many gaijins they fill the roster with at the cost of alienating their base.
>>
>>2757003
Can't they trade Chinksuke Nakameme and Dork Shitggler for Kenny OmeGOAT?
>>
>>2757015
NJPW are creating a U.S. based subsidiary promotion. That's why they had a IWGP US Title belt made.
>>
Nakameme working Dorff Ziggru
>>
>>2757020
Why should they trade when WWE tried to gut their talent pool, better to just raid the fuckers right back now.
>>
He kept pointing up as he was talking, I think he was just saying like if Ziggler went to Japan, soon, *points up* he'd be near the top of the card and one of the best.
>>
gedo has always liked him
>>
>>2757020
Dolph is pretty underrated. In-ring he's like top 5 in the whole roster.

>>2757031
i'm inclined to believe this. Nakameme has shit tier english, probably he wanted to say something along "he soon be in the upper card"
>>
another reason is that they are touring in japan next month, so maybe he was talking about that?

I really like dolph, i would like to see him part of WWE and making himself a bigger name in NJPW. Maybe he can return later to the E with some more prestige on his back.
>>
>>2757003
WWE is going on a tour of Japan soon. That's what he meant.
>>
>>2757103
E-Drone defence squad right on cue. Sad!
>>
>>2757003
Weird shit, I randomly told my friend during SDL that I could see Ziggler going to Japan. It seems like the logical step since he hit the glass ceiling and can't get over anymore.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.