[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fbg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (532KB, 776x527px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
532KB, 776x527px
Fantasy Booking General

Post ideas for angled, or ask for ideas for specific occurences youd like to see.

>Rusevs return
>Brauns return
>Brocks reign
>Making American Alpha Great Again
>>
>Rusevs return

>Zayn wins at Money In The Bank
>Next tuesday, gets attacked backstage by hooded figure, while talking about how good friends him, Nakamura and Styles have become
>Next Tuesday, gets attacked in the ring during tag match with Nak, revealed to be RuRu
>Next Tuesday, cuts promo, calls Zayn a coward for not cashing in yet
>Calls Shane a disgrace, for not listening to Rusev's demands
>"If Im not given what I want, Ill take what I want"
>Challenges Zayn for his Briefcase at Battleground
>Zayn says no, so Rusev begins beating up Styles and Nakamura backstage, keeps hitting them with chairs, until Zayn agrees.
>Rusev beats Zayn at Battleground, is now mr mitb, cashes in on A babyface after summerslam or something
>>
>Samoa Joe squashes Brock to win the title
>gets on the mic and calls Kofi Kingston a nigger
>Leaves the company
>>
>A literal jobber becomes #1 contender
>becomes champ
>grabs Mic and challenges all the Indy darlings to do what he did
>"Take a shower. Hit the weights. Have sex. And get a clue."
>>
>BMJ returns to the cheers of thousands
>"I'll be the next number 1 contender because I'm John cena!"
>Takes on jinder mahal in summerslam
>Mahal botches a really dangerous spot
>Cena is paralyzed and the match ends in a forfeit
>Cena becomes a cripple for the rest of his life and Nikki Bella cheats on him for Jinder "maharraja" mahal
>>
>>2756960
>begins being referred to as "The Man who Ended Cena" for the remainder of his career.

Book it.
>>
>>2757013
Jinder"I made cena vanish for real"mahal
>>
>>2756960
>Then Jinder turns his sights on ISIS Zayn
>Mahal botches a suicide dive and lets Zayn fly right into the ground, and his spine explodes
>Jinder grabs the mic and calls for the paramedics in HIS language, and they never come because they don't speak Punjabi
>Daniel Bryan comes out to strip Jinder of the belt and he takes it off, lays in on the mat and takes a huge poo on it.
>>
>205 main event
>suddenly
>BRRAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUN
>comes out and kills Gallagher and TJP
>locker room comes out
>all the except Neville and Gulak who were too smart to go in there die
>Braun on Mic
>"I'm back and this show is cancelled"
>"Thank you Braun" chants fill arena
>last episode receives maximum ratings
>>
>>2757084
I love it.
>>
>Brock lesnar is the reigning universal champion
>Wwe has fallen to the depth of financial hell and almost all the big stars have left the company
>Record low ratings, so low that the low ratings are the only reason people even know wwe exists
>Vince McMahon proposes an unimaginable idea
>"This is my final act"
>Wrestlemania(in Walmart) Vince McMahon Vs Brock lesnar in a no holds barred match
>Brock beats the shit out of Vince McMahon and kills him live in wrestlemania
>Fat smarks marking out
>Wwe regains the mainstream popularity by this infamous incident
>Back as the top company, literally making billions and beating FIFA world cup in ratings
>Vince saves wrestling
>>
>>2756807
>Based Rusev burying Zayn
Pretty Based desu
>>
>>2756786
Bliss should squash Asuka in her main roster debut
>>
>>2757084
>>2757115

Legit the best return I can imagine.
>later revealed he won't be cleared for 2 more months. He just hates manlets that fucking much
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.