[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So WWE got absolutely annihilated by the NBA playoffs. What's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: i.png (114KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
i.png
114KB, 350x254px
So WWE got absolutely annihilated by the NBA playoffs. What's gonna happen during this football season?
>>
>>2756688
More and more people are tuning out of the NFL. It won't help WWE but it won't hurt as much.
They are a crooked organization and their latest crime is letting Eli Manning slide on defrauding the public, the same way they let Peyton slide are having his wife order him HGH. Meanwhile they go after Brady for weather conditions changing the pressure of the ball in a fucking blow out against a terrible team that eeked into their playoff spot because of playing in a dumpster fire division and passing injured playoff teams.
>>
>>2756688
WWE are fucked no matter what happens in NBA playoffs nig
>>
Well, ya nimrod, they only really have to compete with football on Monday, since games are on Sunday and Thursday too. Since Monday night games are shit 80% of the time, they shouldn't lose too much of their audience.

When they playoffs roll around, they occur on Saturday and Sunday, so again, no major effect.

Their PPVS might have to compete with Sunday night games, but unless they're a decent match up, again, shouldn't be a big deal.
>>
Most of the primetime games last year were fucking trash.

People assumed rating were dropping for the NFL because of dip-lipped rednecks boycotting because of Kaepernick, totally disregarding the fact that they were rolling out shit like Rams vs Buccaneers on a Thursday night.

I have no idea what the schedule is like this year, but if the MNF matchups are as shit as last year, WWE may not be in as bad of shape as we think come September
>>
>>2756709
>More and more people are tuning out of the NFL.
They will still squash the fuck out of the shitty WWE since they are still doing massive numbers.
>>
FUCK KEVIN DURANT
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.