[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not Long Now...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: Dirty_Dan.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Dirty_Dan.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
So Daniel Bryan would still be wrestling right now for NJPW if WWE would grant his release. Imagine how you E-Drones will react when his contract is finally up? You'll all have a bigger melt-down than when CM Punk abandoned you lol
>>
It'll be interesting when he dies in the ring like Misawa.
>>
>>2756119
His condition is greatly exaggerated by WWE and their drones.
>>
>>2756115
No one even cares about Bryan
>>
Whichever company has him if he dies in the ring will be forever remembered for being the company that killed him, fair perception or not. NJPW should stay away.
>>
>>2756124
This . 2014 was 3 years ago.
>>
>>2756119
>>2756125
Literally every doctor besides the E doctor's already passed him. Put two and two together retards.
>>
>>2756132
Yeah, Bryan went shopping for backalley doctors to pass him.
>>
>>2756136
E-Drone detected.
>>
File: IMG_2558.png (73KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.png
73KB, 200x200px
>>2756127
>2014 was 10 years ago
>>
>>2756115
How much longer? I'm sick of hearing about it already. He wants to run to the other side of the world to get away from his wife, so he can make his son a bastard, whatever. I don't care, just do it already.
>>
>>2756132
He has lesions on his brain. Meaning he could legit DIE from a bad bump. you dumbass NJ fanboys are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>2756152
>>2756187

E-DRONES SEETHING
>>
>>2756255
>>2756187
Regardless of whether you like jap shit or e shit, the man can and will die from his next big bump
>>
>>2756457
If everyone on the roster took the exact same tests Bryan did they'd show similar results, yet they bump every week, you marks are getting worked.
>>
>>2756187
You seriously have no clue what a brain lesion is.
>>
>>2756682
They don't even HAVE a brain to begin with.
>>
>>2756115
>Wanted to see Bryan vs Shibata to see who's brain would turn to mush first
>Shibata beat him to the punch

Oh well.
>>
Daniel Bryan is such a weakling he developed intolerance to tofu.
>>
There is no way Angles neck and brain is in better condition than Bryan's. D-Bry's going to wrestle again. Vegas odds have him going to NJPW and not retiring.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.