[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>in a recent interview with Live Audio Wrestling, wrestling's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: omega.jpg (174KB, 632x627px) Image search: [Google]
omega.jpg
174KB, 632x627px
>in a recent interview with Live Audio Wrestling, wrestling's newest superstar, Kenny Omega, said he's happy in New Japan Pro Wrestling and very pleased with the rapidly growing interest from Anglo/American wrestling fans with their product. He says he, "wants to be the guy that they [NJPW] lean on to continue expanding the brand around the globe". He has no plans to join WWE but wishes he could, feels he needs to, "have a big time match with AJ Styles".
Based Kenny is on a mission to save pro-wreslting. He's fighting for you. He's fighting for you to have a better class of pro-wrestling than the crap you're fed from McMahon. It's a shame that AJ turned his back on Kenny and decided to join the bad guys; the team that's going to lose.
>>
>>2756066

Good wrestling isn't always good.
>>
yeah it's a shame that AJ would rather be with his family than stay in Japan fuck that faggot for choosing his family over njpw.
>>
>>2756066
tl;dr pay me enough and I'll instantly drop NJPW to have your stupid smark dream match in the E'
>>
>kenny omega
>superstar
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>2756066
There's no way he doesn't go there eventually. He's only 33, he's still got a long career ahead of him barring some freak injury
>>
>>2756095
Everybody (fans and wrestlers) not needing WWE to enjoy wrestling is Kenny's ultimate goal.
>>
>>2756066
>He has no plans to join WWE but wishes he could
>but wishes he could

hmm so all of those "e drone" tweets really were a work after all. After he's made a name for himself in Japan he will join Vinces funhouse sooner rather than later
>>
What a snake oil salesman type interview.
>I don't want to go to WWE
>I want NJPW to grow
>Unless WWE pays me more
>>
>>2756109
>in charge of reading comprehension
>you
he doesn't want to go to WWE he just wants to have a big match with aj
>>
>>2756114
Don't be such a pathetic mark. It's all about money and that's his way of sugar coating it.
>>
>>2756094
AJ Styles and Okada were the Main Event for NJPW Dominion in Osaka-Jo Hall in 2015.

Omega and Okada were the Main Event for NJPW Dominion in Osaka-Jo Hall in 2017.

Omega and Okada outdrew Styles and Okada.
>>
>>2756126
A fart in the wind. Anyone not in WWE can't be considered a superstar
>>
>>2756109
Learn to read retard he only wants to wrestle AJ who happens to work for WWE right now, AJ will be back in NJPW before long.
>>
>>2756128
Omega and Dominion sold out, it drew 11,700+

AJ and Backlash did not sell out, it drew less than 10k

There two events were held within a month of each other.
>>
>>2756123
>He's always wanted to wrestle AJ Styles (a guy who, until last year, never worked for WWE outside of some 2001 dark matches)
>This clearly means he wants to go to WWE!
Retard
>>
>>2756130
they also had a NXT Takeover the day before in the same arena, that's a lot of money to spend on wrestling.
>>
>>2756114
>>2756129
Quoting someone verbatim means I have a problem with reading comprehension? Don't be idiots. Kenny has just admitted that he has a reason to join the WWE. We'll see him in the Rumble in 2 years after he learns that they won't put him over Okada
>>
File: 1489871451482.jpg (44KB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
1489871451482.jpg
44KB, 461x600px
AJ is a made man. Not only has finally won the most important World Championship in the history of mankind, but he's more than likely going to win it a handful of more times. And the icing on the cake: Vince is going to throw so much money at him when his contract comes up so he doesn't even consider jumping ship.
>>
>>2756164
The phrase after the comma is confusing you, it basically says: "Omega wishes he could... have a big match with AJ Styles."
>>
>>2756165
>win it a handful of more times
You do realize AJ only plans on wrestling for a couple of more years, right? They're more than likely gonna spend his last year or so putting over younger guys.
>>
File: 1475948449678.jpg (6KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
1475948449678.jpg
6KB, 250x164px
>>2756176
If he doesn't retire a 5X champion I'll kill you AND your family
>>
>>2756170
I see. The problem is you haven't actually watched the interview. If/when you do you will understand the contex. Kenny for the most part out right said he is happy in NJ, but is always ready to move. But interpret it as you will.
>>
>>2756129
AJ will never go back to NJPW

he's getting older and was getting tired of japan. so was his family. And is getting paid more.
>>
>>2756258
He wasn't getting tired of Japan, stupid. He just wanted to be close to his family. He said it himself that he loved his time in NJPW.
>>
>>2756066
based
>>
>>2756130
Not to take credit away from njpw but wwe has a live show you can go to hundreds of times a year, some large some small. You hand picking a show that didn't sell out doesn't prove your point well
>>
wwe will be forced to offer kenny a huge contract within the year, dont worry
>>
>>2756272
Ok m8
>>
>>2756066
WWE would expose how shit he is, can't even cut a decent promo.
>>
>>2756066
>He has no plans to join WWE but wishes he could, feels he needs to
>feels he needs to

awww, poor guy was so irrelevant that he didn't get a match with the one of the main eventers that he wants a match with one of the best wrestlers in the world in the biggest wrestling company of the world just so he could notice him.
>>
>>2758398
>irrelevant

Haitch and Cena and a bunch of other guys wanted him to sign with WWE and he decided to stay in NJPW

I'm not his biggest fan but cmon
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.