[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the exact moment his career died??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 14

Was this the exact moment his career died??
>>
No it was this
>kills his career
>kills Austin's podcast
>>
>>2755814
>kills Austin's podcast
BASED
>>
>>2755789
They teased him being champion for so long, and then finally gave him the belt half a year too late. He fought Rollins like 4 times, and got nowhere with it. He got to the end of the Survivor Series tournament, but lost that. People would have backed him had he won the #1 Contender match at Fastlane, or even if he won the title at Roadblock. Instead when he finally won the title it was by cashing in right after people were cheering Rollins winning. It interrupted and ruined what would have been a special moment for Rollins; and it also wasted a MitB, since literally everyone knew he'd win it, and he cashed it in immediately. /asp/ veterans will remember Carter spamming about how Dean was going to win. But Dean still had some potential after winning the belt; instead of using that to make himself a memorable and enjoyable person he got lazy, and became incredibly boring. Worse yet, he took so many matches from Styles during his run; pretty much all we got out of that was Styles vs Dean or Cena.

He's the kind of guy who could have been a star. But he wasn't booked to be one. Nor did he put in the effort to be one. If they had booked him to be a star, or if he had put any effort into his job, then he'd still be one of the top guys in the main event. He was a disaster all around, but I'd say his career died during that forgetful feud with Ziggler of all people at Summerslam.
>>
>>2755814
>austin can have based podcasts with literal whos like ted fowler and dean ambrose cant be interesting on his own fucking network

fire the retard
>>
File: IMG_0904.jpg (142KB, 1080x608px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0904.jpg
142KB, 1080x608px
>>2755814
In Ambrose's defense (and anyone who's been on the podcast for that matter) when Austin asks you to cut a promo right then and there, it's pretty fucking gay. Truly Autism 3:16
>>
>>2756053
Hi Jon, still seething over the fact you're a boring performer and that Renee hasn't answered any of your calls aftet spending the night at Rollins hotel room?
>>
>>2756053
I think he's lazy as shit, he's also a druggy so he's probably going back into his Indy chill mindset, he don't belong in the wwe. Reigns and Seth are a lot better and hard working then him, also renee has pretty much ruined him.
>>
>>2756053
>>2756101

Wait, how can you call a guy who wrestled 200 matches in a year lazy? uninspired maybe, but not lazy.
>>
>>2756088
Then you cut a promo on the ridiculousness of Stone Cold "Wife-Beater" Steve Autism telling you to cut a promo off-the-cuff.
>>
>>2756120
Austin was trying to compare Ambrose to Pillman in that moment, and was ready for Ambrose to go all "loose cannon" on him...
Ambrose, already aware of the comparisons to Pilllman, didn't want to bite Pillman's style. In retrospect, he should have. Ambrose's character is more cerebral (read: boring and gay) than Pilman's, and it falls flat on TV.
>>
File: 1490793101648.jpg (211KB, 1000x792px) Image search: [Google]
1490793101648.jpg
211KB, 1000x792px
A few weeks ago, my friend said I was the Dean Ambrose of our friend group.

He meant it as a compliment, right lads? Right?
>>
Remember how based Dean was during the Shield?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHGB9UcpucQ
>>
>>2756153
Remember how based everyone in the Shield was when they were in the Shield?
>>
>>2756149
oh fuck
>>
File: Drunk Ambrose.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Drunk Ambrose.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>2755789
>>2755814
I got the real answer for you right here. The championship reign was never taken seriously.
>>
>>2756105
Quality over Quantity
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (166KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
166KB, 1280x720px
Austin's podcast is probably the right answer, but the beginning of the end was right here.
>>
>>2756146
>cerebral

you mean like how he sprays rollins with green goo and dresses up as a bear
>>
>>2756105
I go to work 300+ days a year but I don't work hard.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (95KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
95KB, 1280x720px
>>2755789
Nope, this was
>>
Remember Sandow and Cody Rhodes not stardust died for this
>>
>>2756149
Wrong
>>
>>2756153
He's such a good talker. What they've done to his character now pisses me off so much.
>>
>>2756053

I though the Zig/Ambrose feud was decent. Especially this one promo that was cut, maybe on the go-home show. They had a fantastic back-and-forth.
>>
>>2756836
I agree with this. The match itself was what killed it. It's like they just didn't even try. I don't think anyone fucking tried after AJ/Cena that night. Everything after that was a shitshow.
>>
>>2756153
I'm gonna assume that wrestlers have more freedom when cutting youtube promos, because this is pretty good compared to what he is doing now.
>>
>>2757385
youtube promos are unscripted. you often get some gold when the wrestlers get to cut promos like in the old days. https://youtu.be/e3T0YFtlW_U?t=41s
>>
>>2756087
Stone Cold literally cold called some hillbilly Louisiana fan on his lunch break and they had a compelling and interesting one hour conversation.
>>
>>2755789
When they moved him into Roman's spot (when he got hurt or suspended, or both times) and he got real hot, but then they killed his push because Roman came back. Ever since then, no one takes him seriously because WWE made it clear he's a second banana
>>
File: 1486294236627.jpg (85KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1486294236627.jpg
85KB, 680x680px
>>2756149
ohhh sweetie...no sweetie no...
>>
>>2755789
After it was public he hooked up with that succubus Renee.
>>
File: dennis_the_menace.jpg (59KB, 333x250px) Image search: [Google]
dennis_the_menace.jpg
59KB, 333x250px
>>2756554
>>2756536
>mustard & mayo attacks
>green goo briefcases
>wildlife disguises
>plants as friends
>parents who don't care about them all

OMG i just figured out his gimmick, it's Dennis the Menace!
>>
When New Day outed Ambreigns yaoi
>>
File: gif-chairshot.0[1].gif (1MB, 320x172px) Image search: [Google]
gif-chairshot.0[1].gif
1MB, 320x172px
>>2755789
>>
>>2756149
You're the Jannetty
>>
>>2755814
>dean tell me about selling crack in the streets
>nah man
>dean dean tell me how shit your childhood was
>nah man
>dean cut a badass promo for me right now you gotta bring the attitude era back single handedly right now on my podcast

what did the texas rattlesnake mean by this
>>
>>2756146
Pillman was fucking based
>>
>>2759604
based austin trying to hand dean the brass ring on a silver platter but that skinny fat dork didn't have the balls to grab it
>>
>Dean, tell everyone about your fucked up childhood so people will understand the circumstances you overcame to became a success so people will like you so you can draw more dimes so you can make more money
>nah man

Dean is retarded
>>
>>2759604
Based Stone Cold Steve Autism
>>
File: B5p0TkQCEAInM74.jpg (21KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
B5p0TkQCEAInM74.jpg
21KB, 600x337px
>>2755789
No, this was.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzR8hbt5z6Y
>>
File: IMG_2127.jpg (149KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2127.jpg
149KB, 1280x720px
>>2755789
Right here

It's in this match that dean realized if no one around him is going to try, why should he?
This match absolutely broke his spirits. He was supposed to come out of this match looking like Austin after Bret at WM 13 and instead he just got le suplex city'd in one of Brock's laziest performances.

Fuck, even Reigns got to kick out of 4 F5s the previous year. You're telling me that Dean Ambrose, in a story highlighting his sheer resiliency, couldn't even kick out of TWO?

Dean saw the writing on the wall in this match, yeah he got a WWE Championship reign but with his passion gone, he already saw the transparency of his reign.
>>
>>2759405
the only good post ITT
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.