[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*comes into the business a Just Another Bimbo, leaves, gets a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

*comes into the business a Just Another Bimbo, leaves, gets a boob job, returns, works extremely hard, increases her skill level a hundred fold, becomes the longest reigning women's champ of all time, becomes the best female wrestler of all time, does the job for who would quickly later take her place as the best female wrestler of all time, gets neck surgery, returns, gets proposed to at Wrestlemania, is now one of the greatest of all time's fiance, goes down in history as the 2nd greatest female wrestler of all time, proves all the haters wrong*

So what have you done for yourself the past 10 years /asp/?
>>
>comes into the business a Just Another Bimbo
>leaves the same way
Ftfy
>>
>>2755752
She fucked her way to the top dog in the league which got her own tv show and long diva reign and spot at the Wrestlemania
>>
>>2755756
fpbp
>>
>>2755752
NIKKISAWA is the goat. Indie darling girls BTFO
>>
>>2755756
>go out on your back
really makes you think
>>
File: Nikki+Football+%25282%2529[1].jpg (59KB, 840x840px) Image search: [Google]
Nikki+Football+%25282%2529[1].jpg
59KB, 840x840px
>>2755752
She is the greatest Diva of all time. She surpassed Trish.

Wouldn't make the list of the top 30 women wrestlers.
>>
File: tamina.webm (801KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
tamina.webm
801KB, 620x400px
>>2755756
>>2755766
>>2755767
>>2755774
>>2755854
I'm sorry but "bimbo", "fucked her way to the top", "got her own TV show", "fpbp", "just a diva", and other sex-related "insults" are not valid counterarguments to the fact that she's the second greatest female wrestler of all time. In fact, the fact that this is all you can come up with just pretty much goes to show that I'm correct and you're grasping at straws.

I hate bimbos myself, and I think that Nikki is a poor role model in that she claims to be a role model for girls yet she sluts it up with her barely-there gear and ass twirling entrance, but I'm objective; Nikki has proven that it doesn't matter how you look, who you are, or how you get there. All that matters is the effort and hard work you put into what happens inside those four corners of the ring. Clearly she's put a lot into both. Her work in the ring speaks for itself, and I respect her for that, as much as I may dislike women like her in real life.

Other female wrestlers should take notes from her and Charlotte.
>>
She was a great wrestler during her last divas title run with team Bella or whatever. What the fuck happened? She didn't have one good match since returning. She was nowhere near as fit or hot too.
>>
>>2755752
Learn how to greentext or get the fuck out of here you raging summerfag
>>
>>2755874
Neck injury/surgery and probably just came back to prove to herself she could but was always planning on retiring soon afterwards and didn't want to risk living the rest of her life in pain
>>
>>2755870
What lesson can you learn from Charlotte, how to tuck your shepenis in?
>>
>>2755752
>works extremely hard
yeah no. She is merely repeating what Michelle Mccool did
>>
File: pyro.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>2755882
>le "she's a man" """""insult"""""
>being intimidated by tall, beautiful, strong, powerful, talented, graceful, independent women
You realize you just outed yourself as a beta numale, right?
>>
>>2755870
>she's the second greatest female wrestler of all time.
What she does for a living has only recently qualified as professional wrestling. She is a reality tv show star and a "Diva" for the man-drama that is WWE. Occasionally, she has wrestled actual matches that were not really anything to write home about.

But she has been very successful in what she does. It's just not pro wrestling.
>>
>>2755870
Watch some AJW some time, kid.
>>
>>2755870
>she's the second greatest female wrestler of all time
that bait
>>
I want to taste her feet
>>
>>2755909
>blah blah blah "diva" blah blah blah "reality show" blah blah blah "TV star" blah blah blah "I hate the fact that a woman can be like that and still quickly rise to the top and become the 2nd greatest female wrestler of all time; what she accomplished in the ring doesn't matter because she hasn't been obsessed with wrestling since age 7 and didn't pay her dues by wrestling all over the world in high school gyms and Walmarts for $10"
>>
>>2755952
I get it. She makes your private parts feel funny. But that is no excuse for not seeing her for what she is.
>>
Kek OP if what you said was even remotely true you wouldn't have to make threads about it trying desperately to validate your warped opinion.

Nikki Bella is a terrible wrestler, she was always a terrible wrestler. The world is a much better place with both her and her sister not in a ring.
>>
>>2755952
>what she accomplished in the ring
which is what, exactly?
>>
>>2755958
>Nikki Bella is a terrible wrestler
Also, this. There are women who have been wrestling for less than couple of years who are 5x the wrestler Nikki got to be after a decade.
>>
>>2755956
You must not have read my post. I already admitted was she is. But I also stated I can be objective and evaluate her work inside the ring on its own. Obviously, you can't.
>>
File: 5.jpg (14KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
14KB, 852x480px
>>2755958
>Kek OP if what you said was even remotely true you wouldn't have to make threads about it trying desperately to validate your warped opinion.
Wew, quite the counterargument. You sure proved me wrong.

>Nikki Bella is a terrible wrestler, she was always a terrible wrestler. The world is a much better place with both her and her sister not in a ring.
Wew, quite the counterargument. You sure proved me wrong.
>>
>>2755752
Go to bed Jhon, nobody cares about your cum-dumpster.
>>
>>2755966
>evaluate her work inside the ring
People have and the general consensus is that she is fucking terrible.
>>
>>2755959
Becoming the second greatest female wrestler of all time.

>perfect thickness
>solid, yet lean
>very strong
>very athletic
>believable threat to everyone
>excellent, varied, high-impact moveset
>best finisher of all time
>great in-ring presence
>knows how to please a crowd
>not afraid to take bumps
>very comfortable in the ring
>great charisma in the ring
>only one con (not a very good immediate-short-term seller - though she is fantastic at selling her own moves)
>>
>>2755974
Yet no one is ever able to explain why she's "terrible". Fact: if you evaluate her work inside the ring, objectively, starting after her boob job and before her injury, you have serious mental issues if you think she's "terrible" and are being biased for the myriad of reasons someone might be biased against a girl like Nikki.
>>
>>2755976
I'm not going to sit here and dissect Nikki Bella matches. She is slow. She lacks any power behind the majority of her throws and strikes, Alabama Slam and elbow excepted. She has a limited repertoire, and the things she does she does not do better than anyone else, which would be necessary for your claim of her being #2 ever. Beyond these things her matches her little rhyme or reason to them. Just a collection of movez and spots until such time as the time for the match has elapsed and it's time to hit her finisher and go home. The WWE style.

Watch good women's wrestling. Watch some older Joshi matches. Watch some of the good TNA Knockouts matches. Watch some Sara Del Rey matches. After you come back you will realize Nikki is a ham n' egger in the ring. She only looks good in the WWE by the light of how shitty the women in the same generation she was in were.
>>
>>2755975
>>not afraid to take bumps
The fact that you think this is a feat worthy of listing it really shows where you're at in the knowledge of women's wrestling.
>>
>>2755752
who's #1?
>>
>>2755976
>Defending Nikki Bella's "workrate" unironically

There's literally nothing I can say to disparage you anymore than you have already done yourself. Embarrassing.
>>
>>2755909
>>2755958
>>2755974
>>2756000
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBTpGaoaJdk
>>
>>2755752
>pretending to be a nikki mark on /asp/ of all places
Why? What is the point of baiting anti-smarks with someone that smarks don't like?
>>
>>2755990
>She is slow.
Not really. She can be sometimes, but she can also be fast. There are plenty of females slower than her. I'm not sure this is a valid knock against her so much as it is a matter of personal preferences.

>She lacks any power behind the majority of her throws and strikes, Alabama Slam and elbow excepted.
This is flat out false. Her rack attack, bulldogs, Bella busters, snapmare facebreakers, and offense has more power behind it than almost all of the other women are capable of, if not all of them.

>She has a limited repertoire
So did many of the greats. What can't be said about Nikki is that she was a spot monkey; she utilized what she had well.

>and the things she does she does not do better than anyone else
False.

>Beyond these things her matches her little rhyme or reason to them. Just a collection of movez and spots until such time as the time for the match has elapsed and it's time to hit her finisher and go home. The WWE style.
The only point that's somewhat fair, although you're greatly overstating it. She was never a master of in-ring psychology or storytelling... BUT, by the same token, she was more than capable of it, and absolutely not a spot monkey.
>>
>>2756005
>This video says I'm right! Please watch it!

Your taste in women is disgusting.
>>
>>2756018
>Bella busters, snapmare facebreakers, and offense has more power behind it than almost all of the other women are capable of, if not all of them.

Compared to weak WWE Divas. She's a wimp compared to any women outside WWE. Even in TNA they bump twice as hard.
>>
File: nikki ass tub.jpg (140KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
nikki ass tub.jpg
140KB, 640x640px
>thanks for taking such good pics of me anon
>>
She deserves credit if you give credit for social climbing, for sure.

She wasnt notablly hot by WWE standards in like 08 or whenever she started and had seemingly no talent, yet did all the right things (improve appearance, politic, fuck the right people, become competent in ring) to end up where she did.
>>
WWE women are not wrestlers. Everybody knows that.
>>
>>2755756
>comes into the business a Just Another Bimbo
>puts millions in his bank account
>leaves the same way

fixed for ya
>>
File: 1479275177813.gif (4MB, 400x446px) Image search: [Google]
1479275177813.gif
4MB, 400x446px
>>
>>2756758
want to lick those soles
>>
File: DUcyMzW.jpg (58KB, 600x567px) Image search: [Google]
DUcyMzW.jpg
58KB, 600x567px
>>
100 times 0 is 0
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.