[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

E-Drones are fucking faggots.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

File: hahahaha.png (32KB, 193x255px) Image search: [Google]
hahahaha.png
32KB, 193x255px
>NJPW Dominion gets 6 threads, all of which reach bump limit as well as multiple threads more on the day before 6/11 indicating massive anticipation and enthusiasm for the event, an event that was held at 3-8 AM EST, bumfuck in the wee hours of the morning, inaccessible hours in which the average person is NOT watching wrestling as well as not having a monopoly or a worldwide name like the WWE does
>Despite these enormous disadvantages, Dominion gets 6 threads
>Rawtists barely complete 3 threads, the first thread posted lackadaisically, 5 minutes after the show starts indicating "If no one's going to start the thread, I will"
>Smackdown only has TWO threads
>Both WWE shows are incredibly accessible on a well-known Network on Prime time Cable TV
>Still get half as much, if not 1/3rd of the activity that a NJPW event gets
>Wrestling fans would rather jump through all sorts of hoops and ladders and wake up in the middle of the night to watch NJPW while no one even bothers to watch a show with a predictable and accessible network on a timeslot given to them on a silver platter.

Make the switch, E-drones. There's more than enough room here on the winning team for you. Well, at least not the ones who weigh more than 400 pounds of which there are many of you.
>>
File: BASED.png (426KB, 643x629px) Image search: [Google]
BASED.png
426KB, 643x629px
>>2755522

Also, look at these Triple-Doubles, pretty much confirming my post as GOAT. I am the Michael Jordan of /asp/ posters.
>>
File: IMG_9664.png (197KB, 523x331px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9664.png
197KB, 523x331px
Get a fucking life dude, these fanboy wars are maximum gay. Let people like what they like.
>>
>>2755533

Nice triple doubles, by the way. Not until there are no more WWE threads plaguing /asp/. They're diminishing at a very rapid pace so there shouldn't be one by tomorrow anyway.
>>
>>2755522
How does it feel to be constantly worked? E-drones are living in ya head, ya brainlet
>>
File: BJpcXXt.png (412KB, 709x413px) Image search: [Google]
BJpcXXt.png
412KB, 709x413px
Streaming the Okada Kenny fight again with English commentary!

weebcrew.moe
>>
>>2755723
>weebcrew
>English Comm

Get a fucking clue mark
>>
>>2755725
Babysteps, a lot of new fans aren't ready for Japanese commentary yet. Remember that most wrestling fans are used to WEE style of spoonfeeding you every bit of information.
>>
File: 8e7.png (74KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
8e7.png
74KB, 1024x1024px
>>2755522
My nigga

Also
>>
you left some parts off:

>NJPW Dominion gets 6 threads -

They're once off second biggest card of the year behind wk

>Raw and smackdown 3, or 2 threads -

Shows that happen every week.
>>
>>2755818
This
>>
File: IMG_5205.jpg (14KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5205.jpg
14KB, 208x250px
>>2755522
>wee will die in your lifetime
>>
These threads are getting obnoxious 2bh
>>
>>2755522
this
>>
>>2755522
>Make the switch, E-drones. There's more than enough room here on the winning team for you. Well, at least not the ones who weigh more than 400 pounds of which there are many of you.

E-DRONES REKT
>>
>>2756046
Cry more faggot
>>
File: njpw.jpg (284KB, 1000x1234px) Image search: [Google]
njpw.jpg
284KB, 1000x1234px
>I watch foreign wrestling hurr durr e drones
(you)
>>
>>2756622
Such language
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.