[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Smack Live pre-gamethread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: 13062017.jpg (90KB, 769x432px) Image search: [Google]
13062017.jpg
90KB, 769x432px
Tonight on SmackDown Live, it’s the final show prior to the Money in the Bank pay-per-view. During the broadcast, there will be a six-man tag team match with Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, and Shinsuke Nakamura facing Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin, and Kevin Ownes. Plus, Jinder Mahal and Randy Orton will confront one another ahead of their World Championship match.
>>
>>2754121
>During the broadcast, there will be a six-man tag team match with Sami Zayn, AJ Styles, and Shinsuke Nakamura facing Dolph Ziggler, Baron Corbin, and Kevin Ownes
So they're officially out of ideas again
>>
>>2754132
It's just a hype match for the MITB
>>
>>2754159
They did that match last week
>>
watch live here synchtube.ru/r/CozyTube
>>
>there's already another PPV this sunday
>>
Dark match is English versus Harper
>>
Harper beats English in dark match
>>
>>2754121
Nakamura looks like a skinny boy in that pic
>>
>>2754285
based harper
>>
>another 2-pac movie
>>
>>2754298
Do blacks even go to the cinema?
>>
That SD!L intro theme is so based.
>>
>>2754306
Now that you mention it I haven't seen black people at the movies
>>
>>2754306
They went in droves for NWA movie
>>
I think we can agree the SD theme is wank
>>
I fucking hate whenever there's a PPV match with all the main eventers in it because it means weeks of pointless garbage filler tag matches

I know there's no choice when it's MITB but still
>>
Well there goes tonights show
>>
Based Colons
>>
How does Jinder retain at the PPV? Same jobber henchmen run in?
>>
dad walks in
>>
Why are they so fucking fat?
>>
NIGGA BAND
>>
Why does Xavier hold his mic like that
>>
Fuck these homosexual niggers. Literally no one missed them
>>
Did they purposefully find autistic fat people fot the band?
>>
File: white guy.jpg (39KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
white guy.jpg
39KB, 590x350px
>>2754314
gee i wonder why.
>>
UCE
>>
>>2754356

AYY WHATCHU SAY UCE
>>
LOOK EVERYONE IS TYLER
>>
BASED GAY COPS
>>
am i the only one who thinks the fashion police are funny?
>>
The state of the Colons
>>
>>2754379
No most of /asp marks for them
>>
>>2754379

Literally one of the best segments of smack
>>
The wrestlers in the ring represent the racial make-up of America in 15 years
>>
>>2754387
>>2754389
I think its a good example of being given a shitty gimmick and just running with it, but as all things wwe, once something becomes popular that wasnt supposed to the ruin it
>>
How much of a car crash is the woman's MITB going to be?
>>
>>2754314
You obviously live in a good area.

t. Crenshaw California
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.