[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 2

File: jst.png (513KB, 893x588px) Image search: [Google]
jst.png
513KB, 893x588px
>least watched Raw segment by over 200,000 views
>even fucking emma got 500k
F
>>
>thousands of people shitting on bayley in the comments
>not a single fan in sight
Wew. Not even the internet smarks like her anymore. They killed one of NXT's biggest stars in less than a year. Impressive.
>>
>>2753889
There are a lot of segments with less views though.
>>
>>2753904
True, even the fags at wrestling forum want her fired lol
>>
>>2753889
I actually like Ugsuka more than this bitch tbqh
>>
>>2753889
She deserves the hate. Ugly bitch should not be employed in the wwe.
>>
>>2753889
What's her next move?
>>
I never got why the faggot smarks liked her in the first place.
>>
>>2755517
Fuck off, reddit.

>>2755544
muh hugs i dont want to hurt anyone
>>
This sucks, because Bayley was one of the few stars from NXT that had that "IT" potential. She has a lot of charisma when booked right. In ring she's decent and yes, she has an amazing ass.
But once she moved to the main roster they completely botched a well developed character handed to RAW in a silver plater. I really hope she can recover, her booking so far in RAW has sucked, they gave her the title too early and now they are gonna need a good angle to get people behind her again.

And yes she has an amazing ass
>>
>>2755544

The autism roll
>>
Goldust's vignette has significantly less views now
>>
> People said she would be the next John Cena
> Gets booed

They wern't wrong.
>>
>>2755690
Where did this meme of Bayley having an ass come from? There's barely anything there and it looks like the bitch is wearing a diaper
>>
>>2755544
A slow decline towards depression and alcoholism. She soon begins to realize that the world isn't hugs and rainbows. She gets the Hawk Alcoholic gimmick that ends with her falling from the titantron
>>
>>2755804
This is the worst fucking meme
>>
>>2753904
>"they" killed one of NXT's biggest stars

Uh, I think she did that herself with her terrible promos, friendo

Keep blaming Vince for all of your darlings not being able to get themselves over outside the high school gym leagues though.
>>
>One of the most natural babyfaces the world will ever see
>Hold off her main roster debut
>She debuts on a PPV to a massive reaction
>Then fucks off right back to NXT
>Finally makes a proper debut just to deal with Super Charlotte
>Rushed into the title scene after its been hot potato'd by Charlotte and Sasha
>Wins title on a filler show
>Jobs to Alexa Bliss a month later
>Jobs even harder after that

You couldn't book someone worse if you tried
>>
>>2755925
>he says as fellow awful talkers Sasha and Charlotte remain popular
Not a fan of Bayley either, so suck a dick you stamford bootlicker.
>>
Who exactly killed Bailey? Management or did Bailey kill Bailey?
>>
>>2755994
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o
>>
>>2755544
implants and TNA
>>
>>2756001
So Bailey killed Bailey
>>
>her character is literally a do-gooder underdog
>wins title within a couple of months of debuting by cheating interference from sasha
>refuses to relinquish title

thats when i knew they botched the fuck out of the character. also, her offense is beyond awful, nothing looks good, and her finisher is the probably the worst in all of the wwe (even ellsworth's finisher looks better)
>>
>>2756171
Ellsworth had a finisher?
>>
>>2756174
no chin music (superkick)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHlUgHcj_UI
>>
>>2755994
Both but mostly ''creative''
>>
>>2755915
Her having an ass? I agree
>>
>>2753889
I missed a month of RAM. What happened to her?
>>
>>2756223
Completely buried
>>
>>2756223
Got beat up every week for a month after losing the title clean to Bliss

Humiliated in the worst segment in Raw history, a shitty this is your life rehash

Lost to Bliss again in a <5 minute squash match the week after and completely buried 6 feet under
>>
File: joetty.jpg (452KB, 1237x883px) Image search: [Google]
joetty.jpg
452KB, 1237x883px
Holy shit.
>>
>>2756231
>Youtube views

So? Everyone watching this video instead of RAM means nothing compared with actual TV viewers.
>>
>>2756231
> A Kalisto vs Apollo match, an Enzo and Beeg segment draws more views than the """"""""""""charismatic""""""""""""" Finn Baloring
>>
>vinice kills haitch's nxt wrestler
>he'll probably do the same to asuka
pls no
>>
>>2756231
Brock Lesnar's first appearance in 3 months gets a shit tonne of views.....go figure

Nothing to do with Samoa Joe because if he was a draw he' have been getting big views on YouTube consistently since his debut like Roman Reigns does.
>>
>>2756241
I read only 20% of YouTube views are domestic.
>>
>>2755925
u mean scripted promos and segements they make her do lol
>>
>>2756241
I'm on the West Coast, I never watch WWE on tv, you get all the highlights on YT before the show even starts out here, only If I hear a segment is can't miss will I tune in.
>>
>>2753904
>They
When your gimmick is to act mentally-stunted and make sad faces to get over on *PITY*, you have nobody to blame but yourself.
>>
>>2756339
You really don't know how this works, do you?
>>
>>2756356
By all means, tell me

The way I see it, I don't tune into a show that is historically about strong confident people overcoming strong confident people to see a girl suck her face in and look insecure so I can feel sorry for her
>>
>>2756374

It isn't "her gimmick". She is told to act like that and it is considerably different from her gimmick on NXT.
>>
>>2753889
kek
>>
>>2755925
THIS
How many acts look great in a 400 seat gym that fail in the main roster. The dumbest shit gets over in Full Sail billed with self-important smarts who want to be seen as "making a star" and will chant "This is Awesome" to the lamest shit.
>>
>>2756257
Fuck yes. Asgooka is even worse than Bay Leno
>>
>>2757204
>it's an 'anti-smark clearly doesn't watch thing but parrots someone else's opinion' episode
Pathetic hivemind
>>
>>2755544
Del Rio.
>>
>>2757218
Oh please, remember Paige was the HOF ready out of NXT. Comes to main roster, and nothing all that unique about her except pale skin and yelling "This is my house" NXT covers a lot of faults that get exposed in the main roster
>>
>>2757257
no, stop. paige is a fucking terrible example because regardless of what you thought of her she was still over on the main roster.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.