[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could an Alex Jones type gimmick work in the WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: hqdefault (6).jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (6).jpg
18KB, 480x360px
Could an Alex Jones type gimmick work in the WWE?
>>
File: eugene.jpg (7KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
eugene.jpg
7KB, 300x168px
>>2753878
They already had a mentally retarded gimmick...
>>
>>2753878
A conspiracy nut? I can see that working. Sanity is already a thing.
>>
>>2753887
>i like my news boring and serious
>i think sane sounding people are actually sane
>>
>>2753902
He doesn't do news.
>>
>>2753911
You actually watch the news for the news?

Mark detected.
>>
i could go for a "gay frogs" storyline
>>
>>2753878
He is already working libcucks into shoots today
>>
>>2757320
>he doesn't know Bernie Sanders was actually behind it
>>
>>2753878
What would be Alex Jones' entrance music?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA7d0OYg0rI
>>
>Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Alexander Emmerich Jones, and I am the advocate for my client...the Meme Master...the Shitposter-in-chief...the Conqueror of the Clintons...the God Emperor...the reigning, defending, undisputed President of the United States... Donald J. Trump!
>>
>>2753878
Obnoxious guy that is literally always right?

Yeah it could work well if Roman had it
>>
>>2758133
Oh my god there are no lizard people you fucking retard
>>
>>2753878
Didn't Jericho has a conspiracy gimmick at one point or am I remembering it wrong
>>
>>2753878
R-Truth basically did that.
>>
>>2753878
Not in the redditor cuck era of wwe
>>
>>2753878
he's already a gimmick so you can just put him in WWE even on MitB.
>>
>>2758180
>>
>>2758176
LITERALLY always right
>>
>>2758191
filtered
>>
>>2753878
legit who
>>
>>2753901
This.
>>
I run a character in efeds currently is essentially baby's first redpill with a manager who is an Alex expy. I plan to slowly turn him into a full conspiracy nut comedy character who pushes supplements in all of his pormos.
>>
>>2759577
Git woke fggt
>>
>>2753878
god yes
>>
File: samizainy.jpg (41KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
samizainy.jpg
41KB, 640x360px
And now they love it, they can abuse and beat up everybody and nobody can stop 'em. Nobody can stop 'em! They're having their way with the WWE! They want our belts! And if you're not with 'em Triple H and the Authority, then you will declare that you are with the Alliance now. And don't tell me that I'm a weirdo 'cause I'm upset about this, and I should only go get upset about my favorite football team winning or losing. Listen, I know what tyranny means, I know Creative are putting poison in our food and water. I know the Million Dollar Man has stolen 8.5 trillion. I know we're under the Mega Powers Act. I know they're hurting us, I know they're carrying out New Word Order, I know they staged those Enzo attacks. You know what it's like to gut up to this and go out every day and go past the peer pressure and come out day one and say Montreal was an inside job and lose most of the Indie gigs I was on? You know what it's like to go to sleep every night knowing you work for a bunch of psychotic heels, and you bastards are probably gonna end up injuring me one day?! You know what it's like knowing you've ruined my push?! You know what it's like, you sons of bitches?! I'm tired of your crap! You commit evil, you're part of an evil system, and we're standing up against you! And the Alliance is going to defeat you in the end, this Sunday, at Great Balls of Fire!!!
>>
File: image.png (239KB, 284x396px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
239KB, 284x396px
>Better not take those vitamins hulk hogan told you about, it's scientifically modified to turn you into a racist gay frog. It's the globalist plan for wrestling domination
>>
>>2753878
>>
tfw you have a belly full of chili and your kids are afraid of you
>>
File: zeb-colter.jpg (174KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
zeb-colter.jpg
174KB, 1284x722px
>>2753878
Hello
>>
>>2765321
nah this gimmick didnt do far enough desu
>>
>>2758176
There are you fucking gay
>>
>>2753878
yes
>>
File: christopher-hitchens.jpg (28KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-hitchens.jpg
28KB, 650x366px
>William Regal will never have a smug, English atheist intellectual gimmick

Massive heat in middle America, especially the bible belt south.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.