[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit. They actually treated Samoa Joe as a bad ass. They

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

File: wwe-raw1.jpg (82KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-raw1.jpg
82KB, 759x422px
Holy shit. They actually treated Samoa Joe as a bad ass. They did the build for the match right two weeks in a row now. Could Brock Lesnar VS Samoa Joe legitimately end up being a great match?
>>
Things are going way too well. They're clearly getting ready to swerve us and Senõr Joe will get squashed in five minutes.
>>
Nah, nigga. It's gonna be a prolonged squash with Joe getting one or two pockets of offense in.
>>
>WWE doesn't fuck up 1/40 things two weeks in a row
>That's enough to get people excited
It's like textbook Stockholm syndrome.
>>
>>2753666

OMFG The story telling here was beautiful. I got the feeling that they really wanted to tear each other apart. That kick from Joe really sealed the deal that he isn't afraid of Brock. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this match!
>>
>>2753694
This but unironically and not as exaggerated.
>>
>>2753666

>Could it be a great match?

No question

>will they let it be one?

No chance in hell.
>>
>>2753666
>getting excited for wwe in 2017
It will be a squash.
>>
They have to make Joe look like a million bucks on the build up because no one takes him seriously and he'll never get any offense from Bork
>>
>>2753666
Nope. It'll be a squash. Imagine letting WWE work you in the year 2017.
>>
>>2753695
I'm glad others are pumped for the match. No doubt that Brock is fuming that Joe already has one up on him and barely got any offense in on Joe. I'm saving up my stars (*) in anticipation for this epic encounter!
>>
>>2753713
This desu senpai
>>
>>2753695
This but ironically and twice as exaggerated.
>>
Remember when it looked like Bayley might beat Alexa and have a cool hardcore match?

Or when Sting might beat HHH at Mania?

Or when anybody might beat Roman?

WWE will destroy your dreams, rape them, then take them out back and shoot them in the head. This is all to make Roman look strong. Brock beats Joe in a squash, says that no Samoan had a chance. Then Roman comes out, squashes Brock, wins the belt at Summerslam.
>>
>>2753666
Damn Joe's head is bigger than Brock's
>>
If anyone thinks this is going to be anything more than a squash match, I have a bridge in New York to sell you.

Joe will make the first move and get the initial upper hand. Brock will get bored and start slamming Joe around, 2 F-5s later ...AND STILL...
>>
>>2753721
>Remember when it looked like Bayley might beat Alexa and have a cool hardcore match?
They always played Bayley as a complete geek all the way through the build.

>Or when anybody might beat Roman?
Seth Rollins, Dean Ambrose and Finn Balor did, clean as a whistle.
>>
>>2753683
>1/40
the numbers don't lie
>>
>>2753759
And they spell disahster for Señor Joe at WWE Great Balls of Fire™
>>
>>2753678
Good. This fat shit need to get the fuck away from the main event.
>>
>>2753721
>wins the belt at Summerslam
It's gonna be Mania
>>
>>2753666
Joe's getting wasted and Reigns will beat Brock at SS.

Reminder "Tune in next week to hear Roman's blockbuster announcement about his plans for SummerSlam!"
>>
>>2753998
Nah, they're saving Reigns/Lesnar for WM
>>
>>2753683

It's not Stockholm Syndrome, stupid, it's more like Battered Spouse Syndrome.
>>
>Roman announces that he'll challenge for the winner at GBoF when Summerslam hits
>Roman wins the title at Summerslam
>Bork disappears
>shows up later in the Rumble to F5 Roman
>Roman and Bork 3.0 at Wrestlemania
>>
>>2754726
They're pulling the trigger now because Bork does not defend the belt at house shows
>>
>>2753721

Dude, if Roman beat Brock at Summerslam, I'd be happy with it. It'd mean we MIGHT get something different at Mania than ANOTHER fucking Roman Reigns coronation.

If they had any brains at all, and wanted to make a star and print some fucking money, Roman would win at Summerslam via low key shenanigans, retain against Bork at SvS via the same way, effectively be a heel just because he's Roman and the audience hates him, have the sense to pit him against wrestlers they intend to be face, and then have him drop the belt at Mania to AJ Styles or Finn or even Rusev. Pretty much any remotely competent face would be HUGE coming off of that, and Roman would still be a top-of-the-card guy
>>
>Joe is about to win
>this music plays
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JJHA0YIOEM

Would you mark out?
>>
>>2755048
No
>>
>>2755048
I'd lose my shit, a real man
Summer Rae can be his valet
>>
>>2755048
>le reddit promo man
no
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.