[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> Samoa Joe is not a manlet, he is six t-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: joelesnar.jpg (46KB, 759x422px) Image search: [Google]
joelesnar.jpg
46KB, 759x422px
> Samoa Joe is not a manlet, he is six t-
>>
Honestly he doesn't look that bad next to Lesnar, both are fat fucks.
>>
>>2753089
who let that fat fan get in the ring with brock?
>>
>>2753089
Jesus christ samoa joe has my body type. Sad! You work for most popular professiobal wrestlkng company on earth ya could at least try lifting a weight or two.
>>
>>2753106
His whole gimmick is that he is a fat fuck that wants to kick ass you virgin
>>
>>2753107
y u call me virgin!!??
>>
>>2753089
Honestly I would be a lot more hype about this match if it wasn't for the fact that I know Brock's going to win.

That's why I dislike Brock as a wrestler. I don't entirely mind the belt being off the show much, but the fact that we just know Brock is going to hold it till Mania and he's going to squash Joe in at most ten minutes, makes me uninterested in the match. We know Brock doesn't like to put effort into matches he just wants to go out there and batter guys. He's going to shove Joe around, let Joe get a minute or two of offense in, and then just squash him, not fight till maybe the Rumble, and then put Roman over at Mania. This has made me 100% uninterested in RAW for the next year.
>>
>>2753150
>yfw Kurt interferes to help Joe win and sets up his feud with Lesnar
>we get a Kurt Angle vs Brock Lesnar 60 minute iron man match at summerslam
>>
>>2753159
I'd love that but
>Kurt being able to compete with his neck
>Brock giving enough of a fuck to do a 60 minute Iron Man Match

Kurt would do it in a heartbeat if doctors let him. I don't know if there's enough money in the world to make Brock fight for a full hour.
>>
>already confirmed to be a one off
>if it was a competitive match and Brock went over, there would be no reason for Joe to not request a re-match
There's no point in getting excited for this as it is going to be another 30 seconds long suplex city bullshit.
>>
>>2753167
Yeah, Angle is pretty much one neck injury away from either getting paralyzed for good or dying. I wish he handled himself better during the last few years.
>>
>>2753150
>This has made me 100% uninterested in RAW for the next year.

This

And everything will end up with Roman going over and be the record main eventer for Mania and some shit. This whole plan has me utterly not carrying bout anything happening on RAW anymore.
>>
>>2753172
i dont think so. youre about to be swerved mark.
>>
>>2753175
I don't even know if I can be excited after Mania because, if no one can beat Brock but Roman, and Roman has beaten EVERYONE, and he's champ, who the fuck is he going to lose to clean? No one. There's no reason for the main title scene to exist on RAW until at least next year's Summerslam where maybe someone like Seth finally beats him with who knows how much help.
>>
>>2753089
Brock is 6'3, Joe must be 6'0 - 6'1.
>>
Weird I thought Samoa Joe was way shorter. Guess I can't call him a vanilla midget anymore. Just vanilla.
>>
>>2753107
this.
gimmick is fat kick ass
theme song is literally a fat guy music
>>
>>2753333

I really hate his wwe music. Sounds like there's barely any bass and the crowd doesn't react to it at all.

His last TNA theme was hype as fuck!
>>
>>2753204
>Brock is 6'3,
Lol.
>>
Hahaha its funny. Watched "fat" samoans and maoris beat the shit out of muscled up freaks most my life.
>>
>>2753958
Exactly. If youre in nz or oz you know.
>>
>>2753150
You never know. Sometimes WWE likes to send out misinformation to test reactions. Meltzer Maggo even knows things....uhhh, you know....it's like....uhhhh, sometimes, they change.
>>
>>2753655
that was his official build height in ufc, you genius
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.