[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /asp/ like Renee Young?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

Does /asp/ like Renee Young?
>>
Renee is pretty based imo
>>
would love to cum on her with my penis
>>
She known as the bicycle back stage. Everybody gets a turn, wrestlers, producers, even some management .
>>
>>2752952
Before working in the WWE she used to work for a sports station here in Canada. It was very well known that she would fuck around to get ahead. She fucked former referee Jimmy Korderas to get on the wrestling show which led to her getting in at the WWE
>>
>>2752963
I heard that is well. What's funny is she would probably would have opportunities without the sleeping, maybe not as much, but probably would
>>
i went to same high school as her in toronto and the entire football team knew she had a birthmark right above her vagina. Weird.
>>
the least slutty girl in wwe was paige
>>
Yeah, so much they daydream about her husband being a cuck
>>
Don't have too much sympathy for Dean as he's a bit of a flake as well. But Renee really pushed their relationship to be public, to go on the Total Diva train to mainstream. Unfortunately for her she was a rating killer and is off the show next year
>>
>>2753003
I am not calling her a slur, but she's had more balls on her face than a circus seal.
>>
I heard she has regular sex with one of the lead social media guys.
>>
File: fat renee.jpg (34KB, 459x728px) Image search: [Google]
fat renee.jpg
34KB, 459x728px
Renee a cute.
>>
File: IMG_1741.gif (3MB, 284x218px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1741.gif
3MB, 284x218px
>>2753188
>I heard
Source?
>>
>>2752879
>Board filled to the brim with sexually-frustrated
>Hot blond, white woman

Gee, I wonder if /asp/ likes Renee
>>
Dean was split from Renee because some beaver face wanted some more alone time with her. It's okay Dean get to hang out with stripprrs an his "boys"
>>
>>2753251
>chestlet
>hot
>>
Is it confirmed that she and Dolph had a thing. By the way, how is Dolph not swimming in disease worse than a city bus seat.
>>
Renee had a boyfriend named Norm who was a bit player in the entertainment world when he couldn't open the doors she wanted. She moved onto wrestling
>>
File: renee.png (896KB, 1030x561px) Image search: [Google]
renee.png
896KB, 1030x561px
>>2753444
Ya she's a failed actress and being a bridesmaid in a Kelly Clarkson vid was her career highlight. Had no choice but to pretend to like wrestling and take the Stamford dime.
>>
>>2752879
No.

She has been overshadowed by pic related
>>
>>2753538
YAAAASSS!!!

This is now a Charly thread
>>
File: comfy.png (616KB, 815x601px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.png
616KB, 815x601px
>>2753538
>comfy
>literally one of us
>>
/ourgirl/
>>
File: charly caruso2.jpg (83KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
charly caruso2.jpg
83KB, 736x736px
>>2753907
/ourgirl/
>>
>>2753003
I swear on my mother's grave she has a disgusting hairy mole on the rim of her asshole
>>
>>2755618
this
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.